4.0 out of 5 stars Cutie! Tricky to stamp.
I made hello kitty cookies for my daughter and her friends. They love them so much. A little trouble when stamping the faces. It would stick up the dough. Make sure the dough is cool and dust some flour on the mold before stamping.
Published 11 months ago by I. So

3.0 out of 5 stars on the fence
So I oredered these for a hello kitty fanatic friend of mine.she loves em even tho she hasn't used em yet but I will say that they were smaller that I had pictured they would be. Both together fit in my hand at once. Other than thinking the actual size/dimentions should be listed in the description I guess I'm not to upset since she likes em
Published 11 months ago by heather nichols

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutie! Tricky to stamp., February 4, 2014
This review is from: 2pc Cute Cartoon bow Cat Cookie Cutter Fondant Cake Sugar Crafts Mold Model Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, small cookies, April 20, 2014
this is a 2 pc mold. 1 cookie cutter, 1 face/face body mold. i made cute sugar cookies with them. arrived about 3 weeks after i ordered them (THEY SHIP FROM CHINA!!!) so keep that in mind when ordering. Luckily i was in no hurry to get them.

3.0 out of 5 stars on the fence, February 19, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I thought but worth keeping, November 16, 2014
It pretty small. The pictures led be to believe it held and worked with a more substantial amount of icing. Don't get me wrong it a good item at what it does and sturdy in construction but to do whats pictured you'd need to reload several times. Very nice people to deal with even with a longer shipping time.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 3, 2014
cheaply made

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cute...., May 31, 2014
It will pass as a cookie cutter but wish they were double the actual size. They were made for fondant decorating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, May 28, 2014
I am impressed. I plan on ordering more designs in the future. I know my niece will really love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Hello Kitty Cookie Cutters!, March 31, 2014
These are so much fun and the kids love them.
I highly recommend them.Fun for all cooks of all ages.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size of cookie cutter not what expected., March 20, 2014
Cookie cutter was cute but was smaller than expected. I still like the cutter, can't wait to bake cookies with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Craze, March 13, 2014
I am going to use them to make some Sugar cookies this summer. My Granddaughter loves anything Hello Kitty. Thanks.