4.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10 ... Again
Published on December 1, 2007 by Tim Coogan

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad batch?
I bought this series two times both times defective. I am going for three. Hopefully it will work this time.
Published 13 months ago by liesel strong

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10 ... Again, December 1, 2007
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
Your fave 10-year-old hero with the alien watch is back for more in this brand new DVD season set ! With 13 more new-to-DVD episodes full of awesome adventures and madcap mishaps, it's never a dull summer for Ben Tennyson, his cousin Gwen, and Grandpa Max. Especially with Ben's alien hero forms like Four Arms, Wildmutt, Stinkfly, and new aliens like Wildvine and Cannonbolt (Two of my personal favorites).

Episodes include:

"Truth" - An old friend of Grandpa Max has gone bad. It's up to him and Ben to stop his nasty plot.
"Grudge Match" - Ben and Kevin 11 have been abducted and imprisoned in a huge alien carrier where they are forced to fight other alien creatures.
"Gwen 10" - What if it was Gwen - not Ben - who found the Omnitrix and its alien powers within it ? This episode lets us find out.
"Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray" - The evil Dr. Animo returns for revenge. Ben must stop him again in rather bizarre alien combos thanks to a broken part in the Omnitrix.
"Ghostfreaked Out" - Ben discovers that Ghostfreak has escaped the device. Now Ben must find a way to get the ghostly alien back into the watch.

Special features include an episode commentary, another how-to-draw feature (this time, the fiery Heatblast), deleted scenes, and a in-depth look at Ben's alien heroes.

Well, I guess I'll be waiting for the third season of Ben and his LONG road trip. In the meantime, look for the new "Ben 10: Protector of Earth" video game AND the new live-action movie "Ben 10: Race Against Time" on Cartoon Network !

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10: The Complete Season 2, December 29, 2007
Brian Parks "Gungrave" (Eldred, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
Gave this as gift to my nephew for Christmas and He like the gift. He is a Big fan of this cartoon. It is a good cartoon for a kid of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, October 25, 2007
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
My 4-year-old and I are big fans of Ben 10. He has all the action figures, watch, clothing, halloween custom...you get the picture. We pre-ordered the 2nd season b/c we wanted to be some of the 1st to have it on DVD. I love the fact that it's in Spanish as well. He enjoys watching it in Spanish, which I like b/c it's his 2nd language. He got his pre-school classmates into Ben 10, so I will be making DVD copies for them. Since we got it, we've watched like 3-times, even though we see on Cartoon network as well. We can't wait to see the new Ben 10 real folks show w/the one and only Steve Austin as Grandpa Max.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad batch?, December 15, 2013
liesel strong (kirkland, washington, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10- The Complete Season 2........, January 6, 2009
blackaciddevil (in the USA somewhere.....) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
The second season of Ben 10 picks up exactly where the first season left off and doesn't let up. Season 2 sees new aliens, a new villain, and never loses it's charm and humor that it's noted for. You also find out that Ben Tennyson isn't the only hero in the family. Too, the bond between Ben and Gwen grows even stronger and that's a good thing as all they did in Season 1 was argue. Course, lol, they still argue. Kevin Levin, Dr. Animo, the Forever Knights, Hex, and Vilgax all make their appearances throughout the season's thirteen episodes. The creators include plenty of DVD extras such as how to draw Heatblast, a producer details information on a few of Ben's alien identities, four of the episodes include deleted scenes, and a group of the creators provide audio commentary of behind-the-scenes information for the episode "Ghostfreaked Out.". All in all, Season 2 offers plenty for the Ben 10 fan. I'm definitely satisfied with it. The thirteen episodes don't disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great season 2, November 21, 2007
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
These dvds arrived in only 2 weeks in excellent conditions. This dvd has features like deleted scenes and how to draw heatblast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10 is amazing!, November 16, 2008
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
From out of nowhere, our 3 year old son started asking for Ben 10 stuff - videos, toys, clothes, and so on. So we gave in and bought the DVD after watching a few episodes on TV. He loves the DVDs and all of the characters. He has been in the superhero phase for about a year now but none have gotten the reaction that he has given to Ben 10. We are now anxiously awaiting the pending release of Alien Force - Season 1 part 2. Yes, I wrote 'we' because I have even begun to enjoy the show also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Grandson Loves It !!!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
Our Grandson Loves Ben 10 and has three seasons of it now. I don't even know how many there are?
Fast shipping and exactly what we ordered!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
like that i could see all epasodes in order work well but not enof so i will look for next season

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 (DVD)
My five-year-old nephew loves this TV series, and these DVD's make him very happy; now he can watch Ben 10 any time he wants!

Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2
Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Season 2 by Various (DVD - 2007)
$19.98 $12.34