Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sunshine Megastore Carved White Side Table
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 18, 2007
I was looking for a side table for the glider in our nursery and happened upon this one. I was worried, to be honest.. usually you get what you pay for and for just under $40, I didn't expect much. I gave this little table a try anyway..

I am *so* happy that I did. It arrived beautifully packed, and it was out of the box and put together in less than five minutes. I kid you not.. and I'm nearly 9 mos pregnant! It is very sturdy and very good looking. I am considering buying a second one, and would *absolutely* recommend this table to anyone.
33 comments|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2009
I would give this beautiful table more than 5 stars if I could. Beautiful design with excellent workmanship. Superb value. Far exceeded my expectations.
on April 1, 2009
I think this table is worth the money! Very sturdy and easy to assemble. It was exactly what I was looking for
on June 24, 2010
I purchased this side table recently, and it was pretty simple to put together - doesn't really take more than 10 minutes. The raised carvings are really cute and I appreciate how it has a bottom shelf for more storage. I am using this side table as a vanity and the bottom shelf really helps with that. However, as other reviewers have noted, the drawer design is very lacking. There is no middle track so the drawer can just slide out. If you pull out the drawer more than 3 inches, the drawer immediately tilts and hangs downwards (not cute looking at all). I probably have to go out and buy something to lift the drawer up. In addition, the 'distress lines' on the table top and top of the bottom shelf are not cute either. 5 horizontal blacks lines, of similar length, at the top left and right, and bottom left and right corners, plus one in the middle. I flipped the bottom shelf over so nobody had to see the very obviously machine made distress marks but I obviously can't do that for the top. I probably have to go out and get sandpaper to even out the awkwardly placed lines. It would be easier on the company and customer if they just left out those particular lines. But I can live with it.

The table is sturdy and I appreciate how it actually looks pretty similar to the picture. I bought it to pair with the "Distress Distressed Finish White Wood Frame Wall Mirror". Price wise, this table is pretty awesome. 3.5 stars but Amazon doesn't let us do halves.
on March 3, 2011
This table arrived with numerous scrapes and gouges caused by poor packing. I will have to strip it and refinish it before my wife can use it. Several of the legs have splits in the wood and were puttied up to hide this. I would return it BUT the vendor requires photos sent to them before they will decide if they will give you a PARTIAL refund. As this was under $40 it is not worth the hassle and I am sure this is what the seller counts on. So in conclusion.. Unless you are a woodworker or just like refinishing furniture I would stay away from this.
on March 15, 2009
Decent product - easy to put together and lightweight. A bit on the cheap side but fits the price. Paint is very flat but does have the shabby chic look. Drawer (approximate inside measurement: 9x10 ½ inches) has no stopper so will fall out if not careful. Overall appropriate for the price but would not have purchased had I seen it first.
on February 28, 2007
I ordered this to put towels on in our Bath area, it is perfect for that. The table is strong enough to hold several towels and has a nice drawer for small items, brushes, mirrors, makeup, etc. The antique distressed paint gives it a look of vintage which adds nicely to a comforting environment.
on August 23, 2007
I was also searching for a table for next to my glider in my baby's nursery, and came across this one. I decided on it after reading the other review. It was important the table was white, not antique white, and slightly distressed to match my baby's other furniture, which it is! It was very easy to assemble and took me about 5 minutes. It looks great and you wouldn't think it was only $38. Also, it is the perfect height for next to my glider, not too high and not too low. I also like that it has the small drawer and shelf underneath to provide for extra storage. Overall, I am extremely pleased & am thinking of ordering another for my bedroom.
on September 8, 2011
This product is a piece of junk! When I opened the box and unpacked the pieces I found that one of the decorative side pieces had only been glued on with a tiny dab of hot melt glue, had fallen off and was in pieces in the bottom of the box. Three of the screw assemblies on the legs had not been manufactured properly... one extended too long so that the parts wouldn't mesh flush, one was too short so that the pieces wouldn't assemble and one of the pieces wouldn't fit at all.

The thing is sitting in pieces on my kitchen table.
on February 19, 2014
Purchased this night stand for our guest room and it looks wonderful. My husband did not curse even once while assembling the table so one is to assume it was not a difficult procedure. The table seems to be sturdy and it looks perfect next to the rod iron bed in the guest room. The price was inexpensive and I feel I got a really great deal. Strongly recommend this table.