- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Whats in the Box
Grilling set includes: 13-1/2-inch ceramic tray; metal pedestal stand; fuel holder with lid and snuffer; nonstick grilling pan with tray; 4 roasting forks.
The Casa Moda Smokeless Tabletop Griller uses pre-packaged 7-ounce canned chafing fuel (not included) as the heat source for grilling meats, poultry, and vegetables. The nonstick grilling surface is surrounded by a water-filled chrome drip pan, which catches fats and grease while foods cook. The water in the drip pan eliminates the splattering and smoke typically found with other indoor grills. A ceramic tray conveniently holds meats, shellfish or vegetables and keeps them within easy reach. Four personal grilling forks are also included.
What's in the Box
Nonstick grill top, water drip pan, burner holder (holds canned chafing fuel), snuffer, griller stand, ceramic tray, four grilling forks.
Proper Care & Cleanup
1. When grilling is complete, extinguish the flame by sliding the snuffer completely forward so that the central burner opening is completely closed for 5 seconds.
2. Allow the Casa Moda Grill surface to cool completely before washing, about 30 minutes or when cool.
3. Wash the griller top and drip pan by hand using warm water and a non-abrasive cleanser. Do not use a scouring pad. Towel dry.
4. Wipe the wire griller stand and burner with a damp cloth or sponge and towel dry. If necessary, wash by hand using warm water and a non-abrasive cleanser. Do not use a scouring pad.
5. Grilling forks and ceramic tray are dishwasher safe or may be hand washed with a non-abrasive cleanser.
6. Always store the Casa Moda Grill separately from prepackaged canned chafing fuel, lighters, and matches.
I bought one of these years ago for a friend of mine at Christmas. I had never seen or used one before. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sofie Ogg
This is an absolutely fabulous grill. We have many grills. But this is the fun, sexy, romantic, and healthy grill in our mix. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Stephen Gibbon
The grill is a great item for cooking inside and out. We have two of them and enjoy cooking thinly sliced tenderloin and shrimp on it. It is like fondue without the oil. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Lynn Rossow
This is a horrible product!!! Do not waste your money or time with this product .
JE. Guzman, Edmonds, WA
I recently purchased a second Casa Moda grill as a back-up. I have owned the original for about 8 years and use it every week during the winter months. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Bonnie Carter