5.0 out of 5 stars Safe Silicone with No Fillers
Published on January 28, 2013 by Summer

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 6 cups!
These are fine as far as quality and function, but be aware that there are only SIX muffin cups, not 12!! This was not stated anywhere on the listing. I would NOT have bought these had I known that. I would have bought Wilton brand (12/$9.99)instead!
Published on April 21, 2011 by Sharmista

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe Silicone with No Fillers, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Casabella 3-Inch Standard Baking Cups, Set of 6, Assorted Colors (Kitchen)
I was looking for silicone baking cups to use as dividers for my toddler (and my own) lunches that we pack in lunchbots containers. I'm very careful of our food coming in contact with any funky chemicals like BPA, phthalates, lead, and plastic overall. We also have a special grain-free/organic / whole food diet which makes buying lunch while we are out almost impossible. These work perfectly, have fun colors, pass the silicone "pinch" test (Wilton, Betty Crocker, Sur La Table, and Nordicware cups turn white when pinched which means they contain toxic fillers), and say right on the box that they don't contain any bulk fillers and use European standard food grade silicone. Great Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta quit using these things...gaining too much weight eating muffins, January 5, 2011
Someone gave me some small silicone muffin liners as a gift. I was a bit skeptical, but once I used them, I didn't want to make muffins using anything else. Occasionally I want larger muffins so I thought that I would try these Casabella large silicone liners. They were perfect. The outside of the muffin is evenly browned and by spraying the inside with PAM, the muffins pop out easily when cooled. I highly recommend these silicone liners. I bought two six-packs, intending to give a set for Christmas. For boxed cake mix, you need two sets, so I kept both for myself!! Cleanup with soap and water is a breeze. No more wondering if the muffin pans are so scratched that you are eating metal along with muffin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 6 cups!, April 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Freezing Soups into Individual Servings, April 29, 2012
Kate Porter (Round Rock, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I got these for freezing large batches of tomato basil and tortilla soup into individual portions. I can very easily pop them out once frozen and store them in a zipper bag. I was a little worried about all the red tomato color staining but there has been absolutely none. Also - they run through the dishwasher perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, colorful, 12 in total, March 14, 2013
These come in sets of 12, 2 of each color. They are thicker than the Wilton ones (red and blue, standard muffin size) and muffins pop out of them, unlike the Wilton ones. They can be placed right on a baking sheet; they do not need a mini muffin pan. That will save some space in my kitchen. I'm going to get another set, so I have 24 and also the larger sizes. Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for more than just muffins!, August 9, 2011
S.A. "bham" (Southeastern MI USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I am on a low carb diet and it is hard to come up with snack food items. I heard about these muffin cups on a recipe sharing website and reviewers were raving about how these silicone cups helped with portion control. Recipes were customized and portioned out in the cups and then each ready to go when needed. I have tried several recipes and been very happy with the way the cups handled. One recipe called for baking in a water bath and that worked great with the silicone cup. I just put an inch of water in a cake pan and put the muffin cups right inside and put it in the oven.

Very easy to use and clean. I am not sure when I will be using them for cupcakes or muffins, but I am sure they would be great for those too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Non-Stick Solution, April 26, 2011
These are a wonderful alternative to conventional baking tins. Just put the dough in the cups, set them on a cookie sheet and pop them in the oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for freezing, May 25, 2012
I purchsed the jumbo muffin cups because I make a meal and since I am single I freeze a good portion of the remainder. These cups hold 2/3 of a cup of anything and I find it is just the right amount for a bowl of soup when I do not want a big meal. Once the soup is frozen, all I have to do is pop it out and put in a freezer bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Muffin Cups, March 2, 2011
Shipping was fast...Like a day in a half...I received these muffin cups less than two hours ago, so I tried them out. They didn't stick and were easy to use. My blueberry muffins turned out perfectly cooked and removed without manipulation. I waited about ten minutes before removing them from the cups. I do plan on testing them to see if I can use them for cornbread, as I usually put pour the uncooked cornbread into a muffin pan nowadays, instead of pouring the mixture into a pan. I think that anyone who bakes muffins and cupcakes should consider trying this line of products. Since this went so well, I plan on purchases silicone cooking pans and then I can throw away my metal pans.

Check the packing review because I am about to upload pics of the muffins in the cups and how they looked when I took them out. Happy shopping!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 19, 2011
JJ's (Poulsbo, WA) - See all my reviews
I find these cups are great to cook in, no smell from the silicone, very easy and quick to clean. Muffins turned out moist & perfect and didn't stick. Definitely buying more.