Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The name Casadei is synonymous with style, luxury and craftsmanship. Casadei opened its doors in 1958, when it was founded in Italy by Quinto and Flora Casadei. Quinto Casadei's hard work and dedication to his distinctively feminine and sophisticated workmanship made him an immediate favorite with his female clientele. The key feature of Casadei shoes has been, and continues to be, their acclaimed femininity and existence as a true object of design. The Casadei shoe is crafted for a woman who is fashion-forward, business-minded and exudes self-confidence.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.1 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B002MH2UIE
- Item model number: 3504
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: