5.0 out of 5 stars The name does them no justice. The cat loves these things!
Published on August 8, 2009 by Jamie Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars RUIN YOUR LIFE
Published on January 26, 2012 by Ernesto Ramirez

5.0 out of 5 stars The name does them no justice. The cat loves these things!, August 8, 2009
This review is from: Case of 12 - Whiskas Classic Temptations - Tasty Chicken - 3 oz (Target)
I found these in a local Petco and decided to try them with my friend's cat. The cat has gone crazy for these things! I've never seen this cat walk around on two legs, try to climb my arm to get to the treat in my hand, or reach into a bag to try to get to the contents before I gave her some of these. The name is very fitting, but the real temptation is for we humans to keep giving just *one* more treat to the cat over and over again to enjoy the fun reactions.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat goes bananas for Temptations, October 7, 2010
TBR (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I have a very tall, lean, long-legged male cat. He doesn't eat much. I put out the finest wet food and he shows barely any interest. I buy expensive dry food to supplement his main meals. Eh, he could take or leave it. I even tried giving him high-end tuna from a can--the kind people eat--and he hardly nibbled at it. He just doesn't have much of an appetite, or so I thought. When I sprinkle a handful of these treats on a napkin, he furiously eats them all up. When I open the cabinet where I keep them, he comes running from wherever he is in the house. He seems to like all the flavors equally (chicken, beef, salmon - doesn't matter). Temptations is the only food I can count on his eating on a consistent basis. I could never train him or manipulate him with food before because nothing ever motivated him. These treats motivate him. If I need to calm him down for a brushing or a nail trimming, Temptations will work the magic. Thank you, Temptations.

1.0 out of 5 stars RUIN YOUR LIFE, January 26, 2012
I innocently started giving these to my cats - had no idea they would begin to control my life. Run out of treats? you're screwed. One cat cries so loud in the morning it sounds like someone is torturing her. Eventually, the other cat jumps up on my face to wake me up...for treats. It's like I'm living in a nightmare if I don't give them their fix. C'mon...we know big corporations put addictive substances in candy, sodas & chips - - - of course they're in our cat treats. And, seriously....they've hit the kitty crack jackpot w/ these. Do yourself & your cat a favor: Save your mental & your cat's physical HEALTH.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this..., September 26, 2010
Both my 19 year old cats love this. I decided to use Amazon's subscribe and save plan so I'd always have a supply on hand. With the 15% discount, the price is about $.24 less than the grocery store's.
They also like the Whiskas Temptations Creamy Dairy Flavour Treats for Cats, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars All 5 of my Cats go CRAZY for these!, October 4, 2009
These are truly temptations for our cats and will have them running from any side of the house. When you open the bag, they actually smell like "french fries" (two of us confirm this) so the smell from the human side is not bad. We have tried so many other treats but the Whiskas Temptations Chicken flavor are definitely a favorite.

They can put weight on your cat quickly and certainly are not meant to be a diet. But for treats, they are great and our cats really love them. If our 5 love them, the chances are high that your cats will love them too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitty cat crack, July 21, 2011
I got this to give to our cat as an occasional treat. Like many of the reviewers here my cat now acts like an addict. I don't know what they put in this stuff, but she wants it all day and all night. It's gotten so she has started pestering me non stop. I'm glad I found a treat she likes, but it's a nightmare if we run out. I just came on here to order another box. I'm not sure if I want to keep dealing with this. I might have to consider kitty cat rehab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Six cats can't be wrong, December 6, 2009
All of my cats adore these treats. One cat in particular nags me constantly to feed him some and if I don't give him enough, he jumps up beside me and pokes me repeatedly with one claw. Great price, too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat is addicted to these treats, September 28, 2009
My cat "Mister" is addicted to these treats, and i can't buy them fast enough. However, when they are on sale at my local market they limit the the amount i can get at one time, this was a great deal because i got 24 packs for a great price and i didn't have to leave the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Kitty, January 20, 2012
Our kitty is spoiled she gets tuna, lunch meat, wet food, dry food and once in a while a little ice cream. :) But her all time favorite thing has to be temptation treats(all flavors). She will sprint across the house when I get home, jump on the bed and wait for her treats to be delivered. We were worried she was overweight but the vet says she's in great health and a little "fluff" is to be expected on a house cat.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only treats my cat will eat, December 3, 2011
So my Mom often buys bags of kitty treats for her "grandkitten"... and I find it so hilarious that if it isnt the Temptations treats in the yellow bag, he will NOT touch them. We can mix different brands together in a pile, and he will pull the Temptations treats out with his paw and leave the others. Its unreal. Either they just hit the jackpot with the perfect cat-seducing ingredients, or they have some sort of addictive substance in them.... who knows! :) I only give them 4 stars because they are not the "healthiest" treat for a cat, but honestly... he just loves them so much I cant say no.

Rate and Discover Movies