Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 29, 2012
The case is not leather, but vinyl and will smell for the first few days of ownership. The case is somewhat flimsy and is ok on a table but the Ipad will flop a bit if you plan to use it typing on your lap on the couch. At times the bluetooth struggles to connect and I notice this more so with this keyboard than my other more expensive wireless key board (I bought last year). You get what you pay for. This is an ok product, but I don't expect it to last longer than 6 months or so based on the feel of the case.
on May 27, 2012
Received item "New". Was easy to set up and connect with Ipad 3. Once connected, we found that several, not just one, but several of the keys did not work. The keyboard is smaller than I thought it would be. It would be great for a five year olds hands, but as a grown man, I would have to use two or three fingers. Thankfully with Amazon's return policy, I was able to return the keyboard and get a prompt refund. I decided not to replace it since I figured if a brand new keyboard had so many keys not working, a replacement would probably have keys quit working within a few months even if it arrived working.
on February 17, 2013
This case both protects my i-Pad and has the keyboard handy without having to use the on-screen version. I have found that I don't use the keyboard as much as I thought because of the Apps I have, but it's nice to have. One caveat - you must press the keys down fairly hard to have them register - definitely not a light-touch, but I'm a two-fingered typer anyway so this doesn't hamper me much.
on January 13, 2014
The keyboard isn't bulky and it's durable making it easy to stand upright. The keyboard is a little flimsy but it really serves its point for being able to quickly type - not meant for long periods of writing. It's lightweight and easy for travel.
on June 10, 2012
I love this product. It works great. It makes my work I do much easy. The set up on it was easy and took no time to set it up.
The seller ws easy and fast. I got my product in no time. I'm use it everyday for work and I LOVE IT.
on April 21, 2013
The keyboard was really hard to type on, and the 'a' key almost never worked. I returned it. The only good part was that the case itself was pretty sturdy and looked really nice on the outside.
on February 4, 2013
Very easy to use. Charge takes a little while. Love the versatile rotations for using the screen.

Down side is the keyboard takes a while to figure out how to use since it's gel.
on October 7, 2013
Was great but couple of keys went bad after a month or so May just have been this unit the cover was very nice wish it had lasted longer went with small Apple Blue tooth board instead
on September 3, 2012
I received the keyboard and half of the keys would not work. The ones that did, you had to press down rather hard to get to enter. Also, the unit was also was also flimsy
on August 22, 2014
Bad product broke with in one week, the connector is so badly placed it came out within a few days. I will never recommend this item.