Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 31, 2013
I love the look and feel of this knife. It came with a dull edge that took a little work to fix; less than 10 minutes with a ceramic rod and it was good. The steel holds a good edge through daily tasks like opening mail, breaking down heavy cardboard boxes and cutting packing tape. It is expensive for what you get, especially considering that I had to work on the edge right out of the box, but I still recommend this little guy.
on February 4, 2014
I love everything about it. The way the sway back merges into the blade backs it poetry. Seriously. This is a beautiful tool. The pictures do not do it justice. I own several good knives, but this is my beauty carry.
on August 25, 2012
Great introduction to traditional knives. Came perfectly centered with great snap. Fits great in watch pocket. Worth price of admission
on January 24, 2014
Of the Case knives I own, this has the poorest action. The cosmetic finish is nice enough, but the main blade has a sticky action in spite of oiling and several weeks of use. I want to like this knife more than I do.
on December 26, 2012
Yes any body that has american knifes would love it small but worth the money. Very nice glad . thank you
on March 19, 2014
My son is an knife enthusiast. And he especially loves Case knives. They are all well-made products/tools. I wouldn't hesitate buying this one for myself!
on March 28, 2014
Very nice knife. Tony Bose design, and perfect fit and finish. This could easily be a custom! Fits very nice in the coin pocket of jeans.
on July 12, 2015
my husband loves it.
on June 28, 2014
Super little knife
on January 11, 2014
I have another one of these they are both the absolute tightest knife I have ever seen period .this is the best case you could posobly get .my other example has stainless stell which is very good but this knife has cv stell which is 1095 stell which is pretty much the best you can get .it is the sharpest and is very tough.It is like supper stell in my opinion .and the chestnut bone looks really nice I recommend this knife over any knives including knives from gec,queen,bench made spyderco .this knife is unbelively alsome I would pay up to $300 dollors for this knife with the supper stell that's in it and the most prettiest bone color of all chestnut . I highly recommended this knife