5.0 out of 5 stars It really does fit...
I was worried about scuffs on the edges of my brand new 18.4" Sager X8120 so I wanted a sleeve for it.

It was with a wing and a prayer that I found this item as it is difficult to find bags let alone sleeves that fit this monster.

Published on March 8, 2010 by Ms. Malevolent

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, quality OK
I own a incase neoprene laptop sleeve and you can notice the quality with the case logic. The price of this one is half of the other one.

So if you are looking for a cheap sleeve, this is just for you. You won't get any better for this price, if you are a picky one stay with a 35/40 bucks sleeve and I guess you won't be disappointed.
Published on November 20, 2009 by R. Morales

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does fit..., March 8, 2010
Ms. Malevolent (Detroit, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews

To my great surprise this sleeve, literally fits like a glove. Nice fit, secure not tight, and I'm very happy I won't have any zipper nicks on the edge of my computer.

Highly recommended for those with 18" screens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protecting your investment, September 30, 2008
After researching a number of options to protect my new XPS (M1330), I decided on a neoprene sleeve. The case logic proved to be a great fit. It allows me to carry my laptop via a number of ways (backpack, briefcase, or just the sleeve). I provides protection for everyday bumps and scrapes only (don't think it will survive a drop). But, for the price, it's a nice product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, sufficient laptop protection, September 12, 2009
James B. Hemby "jamesbh999" (Youngsville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
For a simple soft cover for a laptop used at home only, this was a great value. Easy fit for my Dell Studio with 17" screen and keeps dust and pet hair off computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Asus G73, March 17, 2011
Search for sleeve for ASUS G73 and you won't find any sleeve particularly made for it. After a lot of searching and not finding anything in particular I started using a foam sheet(the one which came with laptop) as a sleeve. I finally got this as it as I had almost shredded it up. It just fits right, I am surprised why people have not been using this for ASUS g73. Full recommendation for ASUS G73. I won't go into the quality as other reviews do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Good protection, February 15, 2010
Nice, roomy. Fits my Gateway 17.3 inch laptop excellent. Not nearly as obvious as a full-fledge laptop case when I'm carrying it in crime heavy communities (I'm in Guatemala currently.) I can just slip my laptop in this case, drop it in a backpack or another unobtrusive carrying case, and voila!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laptop Sleeve, November 11, 2008
This sleeve is exactly what I needed. It definitely can turn any case into a computer case. I use it either just by itself, in my bike panniers, or in a regular plain backpack. I like that I can carry my laptop in cases or packs that don't scream "Hey I've got a laptop in here". I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits ASUS G74SX-DH71 Republic of Gamers, April 23, 2012
I have been using the Laptop backpack that Asus gives you with the ASUS G74SX-DH71 Full HD 17.3-Inch LED Gaming Laptop - Replublic of Gamers (Black) and have been very worried about how much it actually protects it. I have set it down gently or put it in my car and sometimes I feel the hard outer edge of the laptop through the bag. And trying to find another bag that actually fits this massive laptop in the dedicated laptop compartment is another matter entirely.(Everki EKP120 Titan Laptop Backpack,Targus XL Backpack Designed for 17 Inch Notebooks TXL617 (Black with Blue Accents))

So a notebook sleeve was my solution to add another layer of shock absorption and protection, because with the heavy weight of the G74 it can seriously damage itself with just a small amount of momentum. This Case Logic ENS-17 sleeve seems to be the perfect fit for my situation and my laptop. From what I have experienced and the other reviewers have mentioned is that this Case Logic sleeve line runs bigger than stated. So even though it is an 18" sleeve, it barely fits around my laptop (12.8 x 16.5 x 2.4 inches). The thickness is what makes the G74's so hard to find backpacks and cases for them.

When I first got it and put the G74 inside it, I had to stretch the zipper a very small distance to close it but after that it fit very snug and conformed to the unique shape of the G74. The next morning (after having been in the sleeve all night) the Laptop came out and went back in very easily and it appears the sleeve has adjusted itself for the size of the laptop. I now have no problems with my backpack and feel more comfortable taking it around with me. Plus it keeps random dust, animal hair, and what not from dirtying your computer.

I like it and it worked for me, if you have an Asus G74 and aren't satisfied with the protection your case/bag offers, this can be a great low cost supplement for you. I was able to get one for about 30% off because it didn't come in the original packing, right here off Amazon, so always make sure to look out for deals like that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, quality OK, November 20, 2009
R. Morales (Montevideo, Uruguay) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for Asus U30JC, June 15, 2010
I ordered this as a slipcase for the Asus U30JC when I got it from Amazon - the linked product reviews suggested it. It is a perfect fit and I like the assymetric zip arrangement whereby you slip the lappie in at an angle - it fits perfectly. I bought it, as others have suggested here, for simple anti-scratch protection of the gorgeous aluminium case of the U30JC as if I am carrying it somewhere it will likely be in another backpack. Highly recommended, certainly for the U30JC.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a perfect fit, April 15, 2009
This product is a less expensive option than found in the apple store; however, it does not perfectly fit the new apple macbooks. The sleeve is approximately 1 inch longer than the new aluminum macbook, which causes it to slide around within the sleeve.

The incase product sold at the apple store and online fits the new macbooks perfectly