Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Case Logic 15.6-Inch Laptop Attache (VNAI-215)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2013
I was looking for a laptop case for my 15.6" Lenovo G580 that wasn't to bulky with several pockets, but also was more than just a laptop sleeve with a handle, and this Case Logic product fits the bill perfectly. On the inside, I can fit my laptop, a folder, and a mouse pad, on the outside pocket I can fit my AC cord. My mouse is a bit bulky, so I have to carry that separately if I want to bring it, but that's no problem for me.

This is a perfectly sized and well-built laptop case.
on May 4, 2012
This bag is just what I was looking for. Thin but big enough to hold just what I would need. I REALLY like the separator in the middle section of the bag - one zipper, but with a place for the laptop and a place for some papers.

Great Buy!
on January 2, 2013
This case is beautiful! It's just what I've been looking for! It has only one top zipper,so you won't have to fumble with and open the wrong one. It also has one front zipper for cord or accessory storage.

Inside you will find a divider along the middle. I read one review refering to a smell. I noticed absolutely nothing, except that new never used smell. I love this case. Amazon and its seller have saved the day again.

Please don't give up the chance to get a very good product. This one will meet your expectations. It's very well made and doesn't weigh much. It fits the 15.6 inch laptop I got for Christmas perfectly. If you need one why not this one?
on April 9, 2013
I gave this to my daughter for her laptop.She likes it because it is lightweight, but still protects her laptop from dents and wear.
She can carry it easily and uses it every day.
on March 17, 2013
Got this for my mom who wanted a basic case for her laptop. It fit well and had some room in the front for the cords. I wouldn't stuff it too much - like I do mine - but it fits her needs well and had decent padding.
on December 26, 2012
It's well made and fits my Macbook Pro perfectly. I've purchased other Case Logic cases and have always been impressed with their quality and functionality. Would highly recommend this case to anyone.
on January 1, 2014
While this is a nice laptop bag there is one big flaw that constantly gets in my way every time I place my laptop back into this case. In the main compartment for storing the laptop there is an extra "pocket" (a single piece of fabric) that hangs down and can get stuck on my laptop when I'm putting it into the case. It's one of those little things that happens so many times than it starts to get frustrating.

I thought about cutting out the fabric but so far have left it as is.
on November 15, 2013
Good case, but feels cheap. Wish we had spent a bit more and gotten a nicer case, not as professional as we had expected.

Not very good protection to protect your laptop from damage during travel.
on November 26, 2014
Fits a 15.6" Lenovo laptop perfectly. Nice construction, lightweight but well padded. Looks good too. and well, the price is nice. I used to not even look at case logic as, while they made nice stuff, their prices were apple'esque, meaning over priced. Nice to see them come down to the competition pricing. People like see the case logic logo over some generic brand.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 27, 2016
The Case Logic 15.6-Inch Laptop Attache is a very lightweight laptop case that has decent storage and provides light protection. The case is well designed and made. There is plenty of room for a 15.6" laptop and its accessories. Padding is minimal which is why it is so lightweight (under 1 lb). The case will provides good protection from bumps and scratches, but minimal protection from major drops. This is fine with me as I was looking for lightweight, not maximum protection. The case has a zippered pocket on the outside for accessories, and an interior sleeve compartment for papers, etc. If you're looking for a very lightweight inexpensive case, then this is a great case. If you're looking for maximum protection, then you may want to look elsewhere.