4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, depending on the need
I like:
- general design is clean. Good fit for non fancy business use or just for school.
- the internal mash pockets are pretty comfortable - easy access for your stuff
- internal iPad/tablet padded pocket can fit a MacBook air 13" snugly.
- external laptop compartment is interesting and easy to use
- the bag can easily fit 2 laptops
- the...
Published 23 months ago by M. Morim

3.0 out of 5 stars I was happy with it until the front pocket ripped
I was very happy with the product until the front pocket ripped. It should have not happened since I do not carry it with much weight. I expected the fabric to be with better quality and that the product will last at least for my throughout semester.
Published 1 month ago by Mariel Espejo M

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, depending on the need, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Case Logic 15.6-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black) (MLBP-115BLK) (Personal Computers)
I like:
- the internal mash pockets are pretty comfortable - easy access for your stuff
- internal iPad/tablet padded pocket can fit a MacBook air 13" snugly.
- external laptop compartment is interesting and easy to use
- the bag can easily fit 2 laptops
- the zipper handles can support a lock
- the bag is comfortable
- the edges of the straps are folded in a way that don't let them dangle, looks less messy
- good size: not too big and bulky and not too small and slim.

I don't like:
- the bag somehow looks a bit simple or cheap, hard to explain why.
- there are no fast access pockets/compartments for stuff like: keys, phone, money, credit card. The external pocket seems to be a better fit for left handed: when I want to reach the pocket, I usually bring it to the front through my right shoulder (since I'm right handed), however the zipper for that external pocket is on the other side - making it hard to get thins out.

So if you are a business traveler - I wouldn't recommend this bag, but if you are looking for a day to day bag for work, or for school - it's a nice looking, nicely sized, bi-sexual backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars great backpack, April 23, 2013
I received my backpack 2 days after I ordered, with prime membership...
I was between this one and the Microsoft Rainer, so I ordered both, but the material from Microsoft wasn't as resistant as this one.
I bought it because I was going in a tour to different schools and I needed something were I could fit all my belonging and it wouldn't make me tired when carrying it.
I was able to fit
camera
one notebook
1 folder
magic wand portable scanner
all the respective chargers (camera, phone, nook, scanner, laptop)
wallet
lunch
bottle of water
pen, pencil, whiteout, highlighter, tape, mini stapler, microsd adapter, keys, calculator.
and some extra space was stiil left
material is very resistant and extra comfortable.
the only problem was they only had it in black and gray, but other than that this backpack is amazing!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable and slim backpack that would be ideal for the student (or teacher), May 27, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice-looking, slim and comfortable backpack. I like the sleek black streamlined design, that can pass for almost any use from casual to semi-professional. It works great for carrying my MacBook Pro, along with a few books and papers.

There's a padded laptop sleeve that keeps the laptop snug directly against the back. Then comes a larger compartment, that has room for things like books and various equipment, with two internal mesh pockets and a padded sleeve that fits an iPad nicely. Then there's a thinner compartment, with room for papers or a folder or a thin book, with pockets for things like pens and pencils, calculators, phones or mp3 players. Finally, there another outer pocket where you could keep a notebook or a dayplanner or the like.

This is not a bulky and roomy backpack designed to function as a mobile locker, with room for everything and then some. Rather, it's designed for the student or casual professional who likes to travel light with only a laptop and a few other essential items. It'd be ideal for the bicycle commuter, and it works great for someone like me, a teacher who needs to bring a computer back and forth from home to work, and almost always carries home and back just a book or two and a stack or two of papers to grade. It's well built, and nicely padded, without looking rugged. I like it quite a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive quality-This is well worth the money, April 24, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a useful and utilitarian backpack. There is a compartment for the laptop at the rear of the bag. It is separate from the rest of the bag and will hold the laptop safely between the main backpack compartment and the user.

There is also a compartment for an IPad, Kindle, or similarly sized device.

Overall this backpack has four compartments. The laptop area, the pad area, the larger center area, then a smaller compartment that can be use phones, pens, or other small items.

The backpack is sturdy and well made. The material is strong enough that it can withstand quite a bit of weight without worries of loose stitching. In actuality, if used for a laptop, the backpack probably won't be weighted down with other items. However, there is room and capability to do so within reason.

My 15" laptop fit perfectly in the pocket, very safe and snug. My son has a larger laptop and we tried using the backpack with his as well. Of course, it was too bit to fit in the laptop compartment AND have it zipped. But it did fit snugly in the compartment and, in a pinch, it could be carried there. He was able to fit it into the main compartment of the backpack and there was plenty of room for it. He then placed his cords and accessories in the compartment that was made for the laptop without compromising the safety of his machine. This backpack has so much padding and is so sturdy that it would actually work for a slightly larger laptop. The effect wouldn't be as streamline but it is safer than carrying it in a traditional backpack or without any protection at all.

The fit is comfortable and, for being so padded, there isn't a noticeable weighted feeling when using the backpack.

I am so impressed with this backpack that I will be buying my son one for himself. Even at the list price, this is an excellent investment. I am so impressed with the quality of the material and the stitching that my frugal self would pay full price without blinking an eye.

This would be an excellent graduation gift for a high school student going off to college or for anyone of any age who needs to commute anywhere with a laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for college students!, January 7, 2014
I was looking for a backpack that could carry my 15" MacBook Pro, my iPad Air, and at least 1 textbook and 2-3 notebooks. I got this backpack after careful consideration and I must say I am very pleased. It's quite slim and can securely hold all of the things listed. It's very comfortable to carry and has some Velcro that holds any excess strap so that it doesn't dangle around which is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag!, January 22, 2013
This is the best laptop bag I've ever owned, and I've owned / received about 10-12 in the last 3 years. It easily fits my 15.6" Lenovo Thinkpad as well as an iPad with room to spare. The 2 best features are: No dangling straps, and no protruding tortoise-like shape even when it's fully stuffed.

5.0 out of 5 stars So great!!!, October 2, 2013
It has so much storage room without it feeling bulky! It'll get heavy but when it's on your back it's not that burdensome. All the pockets are great for being able to find stuff easily without having to dig. The straps are nice and cushioned, and the material overall seems very sturdy. I had been previously been using a messenger bag, but that would frequently dig into my shoulders when full of books. The even distribution between shoulders for this backpack makes everything seem so much lighter compared to the messenger bag. Love love love, worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent commuter bag, August 28, 2013
I searched high and low before I settled on this bag. I wanted something to carry work folders, writing utensils, my iPad mini, pipe kit, and a book but not something that was so big I would fill it with junk. This fits the bill perfectly. I got everything in it I need for the day, plus a little room to spare. The fact that it is sleek and clean looking is great, it's professional enough that I don't feel like a school kid when I walk into the office but it's casual enough that I can wear it with jeans at the airport. Excellent bag, I may buy another for when this eventually wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best back pack I've ever had., August 4, 2013
I was seeking to replace an old Belkin backpack I had used for years that was beginning to fall apart. This backpack blows it out of the water. The zippers are very sturdy and they don't feel like they will jam or break, which were problems my old pack had. I carry a laptop, a tablet, power chargers, 2 thick notebooks, and a few pens and there are enough pockets that each has their own designated space. One feature I especially like is the padded sleeve for the laptop. It is on the inside of the straps which helps me feel more secure that it won't fall out if a zipper should slide open.

5.0 out of 5 stars This backpack is AWESOME!, July 20, 2013
This backpack is great, it is sturdy, clean-looking, and simply one of the best I have seen for computers and ipads. I defenitely recommend it. I normally don't review products I buy on Amazon, but this one was definitely worth reviewing.

ARRAY(0x9cf0b420)

Case Logic 15.6-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black) (MLBP-115BLK)
$69.99 $41.11