Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Size: 24|Change

on March 24, 2009
This is a great holder for your CDs or DVDs. The size is right, it doesn't bulge when filled. The zipper does not bind either. The color is nice and so are the pages.

The only downsides are that the first and last couple pages are slightly bound when the case is full, and that the spine is a little stiff (doesn't open flat easily). These are minor problems and I would not let them dissuade you from buying this if you're looking for disc storage.
on September 10, 2009
It isn't a hard shell case but easily sturdy enough to offer adequate protection to the CDs inserted. Any zippered case can potential scratch your CDs if you aren't paying attention when you insert CDs, even the most expensive cases, so the comment about the zipper possibly damaging the CDs was irrelevant. The sleeves hold CDs just fine.

If you want a CD case that hold up to 24 discs, zips shut so you can toss the case onto the car seat and jump in, then this case will work perfectly fine. Nothing in the case's construction suggests it will fall apart any sooner than any expensive case. It seems like a very good buy.
I own several Cage Logic camera cases and they never wear out, this CD case is no exception. Quality construction, 25 year warranty, easy-working zipper, there's nothing at all to hate about this case. I don't care that there is no place for a label, since I make my own CD labels. This fits the bill for my intentions, which is a small case to carry some CD's along with me in my car. It is a little larger in size than what I thought it would be, but that's OK, it still fits in my console. Also, the picture that is shown here shows a blue interior, it is black, not blue. I've seen this same case in local stores, the price here on Amazon is half what the stores charge for the same model case.
on September 17, 2008
Very sturdy. Only piont is that when unzippend, the it does not stay bent (open at about 45 degrees).
on July 21, 2011
I've been purchasing Case Logic products faithfully for a few years now. Generally speaking, almost everything from them feels solid and of good quality materials which allowed me to purchase without even looking at any reviews. To be completely honest I tend to have pet peeves about these things so my review might not apply to everyone.

First things first, the one thing I could always rely on Case Logic to provide has always been a strong good quality zipper. Yes I absolutely am complaining about the zipper first, it may seem completely ridiculous (which it probably is) but a good zipper is hard to find and Case Logic usually has had great sturdy zippers that don't feel cheap and flimsy, this one though feels like it's about to break off if I need to get to any of my Software CD's in a hurry (it happens). Again, I completely realize this really isn't a big issue for most people but when I buy a product with a brand name slapped onto it like Case Logic I expect Case Logic quality, and somehow this product fell just short.

Don't get me wrong this is a great case, it does exactly what it is supposed to do and for most people my gripes are minimal. I would recommend this product to anyone who takes care of their belongings, but not someone who tends to be rough with their belongings, this case cannot take a beating.

The outer shell also feels a little cheap, but only because the outer shell is all one piece, it just looks weird since it doesn't really close properly but I'm sure with time this will be fixed.
on May 10, 2009
It holds my DVDs and CDs just fine. For the price its pretty good. Felt kind of cheap and flimsy at first but I see now it's pretty durable. I like it but if you have tons of CDs then I suggest you get one for more than just 48 CDs. Good luck!
on July 21, 2012
Shop around, you wont find a better value. If you are like me and have an abundance of burnt DVD's, CD's, and Games laying around, then you need a cheap but sturdy place to protect them. Case Logic is the best product for the price. I priced around, and I ended up purchasing 2 - 48 cases, along with a 128, all case logic. While they are the prettiest thing to look at, they are the ugliest either. In other words, this is a great value for minimal cost.
on April 25, 2016
I use this for holding used ps2 games I pick that don't have their respective cases anymore. It does what its suppose to do and it seems pretty well built. I don't anticipate it falling apart from the weight of disks or anything like that.
on July 18, 2013
This isn't a terrible case by any stretch. However, Case Logic offers a much better case that's currently 46 cents more than this one.Case Logic CD/DVDW-64 72 Capacity Classic CD/DVD Wallet (Black) This case has a much better spine that lays flat allowing you to flip through the pages like a book, holds 16 more discs and includes an 8-disc sleeve. For all those reasons I wish I never purchased this 48 disc case.
on December 12, 2009
I'm very happy with this case! It's lightweight but still feels sturdy. As other reviewers have mentioned, its biggest disadvantage is that it won't lie flat when you open it. Maybe this will change with use, but I'm definitely not counting on it. From the picture, it looks like the inside of the case is blue, which I thought would be great, but when I got it the insides of mine were black. Oh well, still a great deal for the money!