5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size bag
I bought this bag for a vacation and didn't want to carry the regular camera case. It was perfect. The camera fit great with one additional lens, charger, and extra battery. I used the pocket at the top to carry my phone, wallet, and other essentials. I was in a very wet area and the waterproof cover was a must.
Published 17 months ago by jen

2.0 out of 5 stars the backpack that couldn't
Actually the pack is very well designed and made with xlnt materials. The issue is, this bag is just not large enough to hold the camera, accessories, and lenses. Unfortunately, I ended up returning it, and buying a similar pack, but larger, and equally well made. end of story.
Published 19 months ago by rog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size bag, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Case Logic CPL-109 DSLR Camera and iPad Backpack (Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact & yet spacious, November 13, 2013
take my camera out with me in New York City to the park, zoo and museum so the bag is perfect because it is sturdy and not bulky. It's compact size is perfect and the padding of the bag is thick so I feel comfortable with the protection it is providing. In the side access pocket you can fit your camera with lens, charger and an extra lens with no problem, exactly how it was pictured. The other smaller pockets is perfect for accessories and small items. My iPad fits fine as well. I like the small Velcro feature on the pockets which keep someone from being able to unzip the bag without you knowing. It also ensures you don't leave your bag open and unzipped and risk things falling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera backpack!, April 1, 2014
I love it! Great camera backpack for me. Fits my Nikon d5000 with my 18-200 lens attached and a lens hood. Very easy to access the camera. Still fits my Ipad Air and some other stuff. The bag is very well made and worth every dollar.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much storage in a compact bag., July 24, 2014
I love the look, functionality and compactness of this backpack. In the lower compartment I can fit a Canon 70D attached Sigma 18-35mm with inverted hood, canon 430EX II flash folded with attached diffuser, 1 LP-E6 Battery Pack, Canon LC-E6 battery charger, Camera Cover, on the zipper flap closure a slot for wireless remote RC6/memory card. It's a lot of equipment in small space without scratching one another thanks to the padded dividers. In the top compartment I have ample room to store a Tamron 16-300mm in protective pouch, filters in original cases, then HDMI connector and lens pens for cleaning in the mesh net. At the very top compartment by the handle I have space for lip balm, cellphone and keys. Then there is a rear lengthwise compartment that can fit an iPad or paper that you don't even have to fold. It even has a rain cover that is tucked away at the bottom back. Because it is a backpack and not a sling style it offers even weight distribution. This bag is perfect for being minimal while still having space to carry a little extra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, March 9, 2014
I have decided to no longer carry my laptop when I travel by air, using my iPad instead. The bag I used for my 17" laptop was huge, and bulky. This bag will carry the iPad, 2 sets of headphones, and the miscellaneous charging cables I carry. It also has a pocket for a water bottle. Well built, appears solid. The rain cover is stored in a velcro secured pocket that is accessed from the bottom of the bag, it is located in front of the iPad pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even my husband (who is hard to please) really likes this bag!!, April 26, 2014
Purchased for my first DSLR camera and a trip to Disney World. Worked perfectly for all the walking around, space for snack and water bottle as well phone, rain poncho (for me), money, etc . . .

Had two different strangers ask about the bag as neither brought their DSLR cameras because their camera bags were too big and bulky. They both really liked the compactness of the bag and each said it is exactly what they need for trips to places like Disney World.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., June 1, 2013
I've received package without a weather hood.
But a weather hood was hidden. You guys must check it out carefully.
This looks strong and convinient.
The space for a camera and lenses is small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a full size backpack, but good enough, April 15, 2014
Great product for the price. Just wish it had more options to taylor the inside for my nikon and lenses. Overall I am very pleased with the product, and the shipping was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit!, September 25, 2014
This bag is incredible. I have a bad back from playing guitar in a band for years and carrying a messenger bag around NYC and was told to get a small backpack. I'm small (5'3") and almost every bag I tried was just too big in the shoulders and made things worse. My beloved Chrome backpack had to go too. But this backpack is perfect! It FITS me! It actually makes my back feel better to walk with it on. It has just enough room for my camera, lens, and an ipad 3 with keyboard and the essentials (wallet, phone, etc.). Adding weight doesn't change the fit or make it feel like it's dragging me down. And it has a chest strap, which makes it even more ergonomic especially when it's fully loaded and I have to walk a lot. If you're small and looking for a small backpack that actually fits, this is the bag. It's also well-constructed and SOLID.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice backpack but a bit small, January 22, 2015
Nice choice of material, it was light weighted and got a premium feel to it.
I am using it for a Nikon D7100 with a Sigma 18-35 lens which is quite huge, they can be fitted into the side open compartment but there isn't much room left, definitely not enough for another long lens or flash (a short prime is ok), you can always put the accessories on the upper compartment though.I don't think a larger full frame DSLR can be fitted into this bag easily, would be better if it comes with a tripod strap.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Case Logic CPL-109 DSLR Camera and iPad Backpack (Black)
$99.99 $47.83