Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

Color: BlackChange

on August 11, 2013
I bought this bag for a vacation and didn't want to carry the regular camera case. It was perfect. The camera fit great with one additional lens, charger, and extra battery. I used the pocket at the top to carry my phone, wallet, and other essentials. I was in a very wet area and the waterproof cover was a must.
on November 13, 2013
take my camera out with me in New York City to the park, zoo and museum so the bag is perfect because it is sturdy and not bulky. It's compact size is perfect and the padding of the bag is thick so I feel comfortable with the protection it is providing. In the side access pocket you can fit your camera with lens, charger and an extra lens with no problem, exactly how it was pictured. The other smaller pockets is perfect for accessories and small items. My iPad fits fine as well. I like the small Velcro feature on the pockets which keep someone from being able to unzip the bag without you knowing. It also ensures you don't leave your bag open and unzipped and risk things falling out.
on April 1, 2014
I love it! Great camera backpack for me. Fits my Nikon d5000 with my 18-200 lens attached and a lens hood. Very easy to access the camera. Still fits my Ipad Air and some other stuff. The bag is very well made and worth every dollar.
on April 15, 2014
Great product for the price. Just wish it had more options to taylor the inside for my nikon and lenses. Overall I am very pleased with the product, and the shipping was great!
on July 24, 2014
I love the look, functionality and compactness of this backpack. In the lower compartment I can fit a Canon 70D attached Sigma 18-35mm with inverted hood, canon 430EX II flash folded with attached diffuser, 1 LP-E6 Battery Pack, Canon LC-E6 battery charger, Camera Cover, on the zipper flap closure a slot for wireless remote RC6/memory card. It's a lot of equipment in small space without scratching one another thanks to the padded dividers. In the top compartment I have ample room to store a Tamron 16-300mm in protective pouch, filters in original cases, then HDMI connector and lens pens for cleaning in the mesh net. At the very top compartment by the handle I have space for lip balm, cellphone and keys. Then there is a rear lengthwise compartment that can fit an iPad or paper that you don't even have to fold. It even has a rain cover that is tucked away at the bottom back. Because it is a backpack and not a sling style it offers even weight distribution. This bag is perfect for being minimal while still having space to carry a little extra.
on April 26, 2014
Purchased for my first DSLR camera and a trip to Disney World. Worked perfectly for all the walking around, space for snack and water bottle as well phone, rain poncho (for me), money, etc . . .

Had two different strangers ask about the bag as neither brought their DSLR cameras because their camera bags were too big and bulky. They both really liked the compactness of the bag and each said it is exactly what they need for trips to places like Disney World.
on June 1, 2013
I've received package without a weather hood.
But a weather hood was hidden. You guys must check it out carefully.
This looks strong and convinient.
The space for a camera and lenses is small.
on May 17, 2015
I bought this so I have a backpack for my camera that isn't too big to carry around. It doesn't look obvious that it's a camera bag either. It's made of good material and doesn't look cheap. Seams are well made, too. I've used it for a couple of trips and it's still holding well. Judging by its dimension, this passes as a small carry-on, in addition to your usual carry-on bag.

Like most camera bags of this size, you can't carry much on this thing. It can carry my camera body with all-around lens (16-50 mm f2.8) attached and probably the battery charger on the lower section. It has a movable velcro divider that, with my camera body, there isn't much left space in there.

At the top, you can fit several small items in there. I did put an extra small lens in there, a pen, a small notepad, my wallet and other small items and they all fit well. I also carry a headset but there's no way to fit that in there. So I used a clip and fastened it on the bag holder on top. Like what I've said, this is a small bag. I don't have a tablet with me, but I'm sure you can fit a small one at the back.

Considering this isn't a wide bag, it may not be comfortable to carry for some people. For me, it's just right. I'm able to put it on and off without any issues. The reason I bought this is so I could easily get my camera in an instant without having to remove my bag off my shoulders.

I took one star off because it's too small for me for my travels. If this could be a big wider, I'd probably be able to fit more stuff in it.

Now, if I'm biking and doesn't need to have an extra lens, this would be the perfect bag, with just one camera body and lens and some small items on top.
review image review image review image review image
on September 25, 2014
This bag is incredible. I have a bad back from playing guitar in a band for years and carrying a messenger bag around NYC and was told to get a small backpack. I'm small (5'3") and almost every bag I tried was just too big in the shoulders and made things worse. My beloved Chrome backpack had to go too. But this backpack is perfect! It FITS me! It actually makes my back feel better to walk with it on. It has just enough room for my camera, lens, and an ipad 3 with keyboard and the essentials (wallet, phone, etc.). Adding weight doesn't change the fit or make it feel like it's dragging me down. And it has a chest strap, which makes it even more ergonomic especially when it's fully loaded and I have to walk a lot. If you're small and looking for a small backpack that actually fits, this is the bag. It's also well-constructed and SOLID.
on February 9, 2015
I love, love, love it!!!! I love all the compartments & the weight distribution of the backpack style. I've been looking for a good, functional case for a while. I'd been eyeballing the Caselogic Sling bag since last year, but when I saw the CPL-109 I knew I'd be more practical. If I could change anything on this bag, it would be to put a cellphone compartment on the strap, for easier access than the current compartment. Also, I wish the iPad compartment was just a little bigger to accommodate larger cases. Despite those things, this case still warrants 5-stars!! There's nothing like being able to carry my iPad & the iPad card/camera cord adapters that allow me to review & edit my pics in the fly. Also, although this bag is compact, it's really roomy. Did I already mention that I LOVE this bag??!!