Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 1, 2013
This is a great day trip bag. Already own a Lowepro Slingshot 100. I purchased this bag because it has a slot for my tablet. The tablet slot on the side fits my Galaxy tab 10.1 with a cover comfortably. The bag is small and light but I manage to packed my D7000 with a 18-200mm zoom mounted, 50mm lens, SB700 flash, charger for the camera, extra battery, 4 AA batteries for the flash, remote control, dust blower , tablet ,charger for tablet, micro fiber cloth, memory cards, cell phone and few other small accessories. There is also a pocket on the side to hold a water bottle. The only thing missing is a tripod holder. But for a day trip I usually leave the tripod home anyway.
on July 7, 2013
I had an all day event I needed to work and this pack did great. I did not tire like I have in the past with a sling bag (its weight isn't equally distributed along the spine) and an actual backpack (just too bulky).

This pack had enough room for: a DSLR and mounted telephoto lens (300 mm), a smaller lens (80mm--with about an inch of extra room), my cell phone, a lens filter, lens cleaner and tissues, a granola bar, business cards, hand sanitizer, a small pouch for money, and an ipad sized organizer (with notepad and pen). And I also clipped a water bottle to the top strap--FYI: the strap on the bottom right of the bag is very wide and I could not get a carabiner to fit it. With the water bottle on the carry handle, it wapped me in the face when I'd bend over.

This may seem like a lot, but if it was a little bit bigger to hold a flash and extra batteries, that would be great. However, I understand that I'd be sacrificing some extra weight and bulkiness.

Also this bag is very well padded--I couldn't feel the camera on my back. It's made to try to keep your back from getting really sweaty--which will work very well when I take it on hikes.
on August 7, 2013
This is small, light weight, functional and well organized.

It will carry your camera equipment but light on hiking gear space so fairly short day hike to snap some pictures : awesome

Camera compartment is fairly well adjustable for camera + lens ( I would not try a camera combo ( body + lens ) > 8", see inside dimensions - my setup is at the limit )

Would buy this again for sure
on April 30, 2014
I've been searching for something like this for a while. I didn't want a camera backpack too big or too small. The size has to be just right for my small framed body (I'm 5'2 and weigh 102 lbs). The backpack is a bit smaller than what it looks like in the photos. Regardless of this, I very much adore it! I'm happy that it can hold my DSLR body mounted with 28mm lens along with one more additional zoom lens. There is enough storage space for the battery charger, extra batteries, lens cleaning cloth, extra filters, snacks, and much more. There's a side pocket for a water bottle. This is a huge plus because I enjoy the outdoors and hike a lot. Or like another reviewer stated, you can clip your water bottle onto the top strap.

When flying, I believe this backpack is small enough to be considered a personal item instead of a carry-on (I haven't flown with this backpack yet). The material is nice, thick, and durable. I know my camera will be protected by all the elements.

If you're looking for a small and lightweight backpack, try this!
on November 29, 2013
I have a Lowepro fastpack 100 that I love for my m4/3 equipment, but was frustrated that I couldn't fit my 10.1" galaxy tab when I wanted to take it with me. This Case Logic CPL-109 is almost exactly the same size and shape as the fastpack 100, but it has a tablet pocket that fits my larger tablet perfectly. Not quite as many little organizer pockets, but I can carry 2 micro 4/3 bodies and 3 to 4 lenses when using both the bottom and top sections. It is well made, and I like it a lot. A small easy to carry backpack for a small camera system. It is made for DSLR, but I find it works great for m4/3, as most backpacks are just too big for the compact systems.
on January 27, 2015
I shopped lots of backpacks, looking for one to carry my Canon 60d with 18-200 lense, 50mm lense, and room for some extra snacks, water bottle, maybe an extra shirt. It all fits perfectly, and there are several small extra pockets for things. The workmanship is excellent, with one BIG exception. The plastic zippers do not hold up to the quality of the rest of the pack. They jam, stick, and refuse to go around the curve on the main compartment. For that reason, I returned this item.
on July 11, 2014
This item has worked out great especially when traveling. I keep my iPad and Nikon camera with accessories and one additional lens. Also has storage for iPhone and other items in the additional pouch.
on June 19, 2014
I thought this product looked much bigger. Its very functional and fits everything it described. My Canon EOS Rebel T5i fits in the camera area very snug. That same compartment still has room for 1 extra lens and my battery charger. The small pockets for the memory cards and the extra batteries are really nice. I LOVE the area for the iPad as well. The top small area fits all your "Extras" like a wallet, phone, sunglasses, etc.

Overall this is really nice product. I will use it until I decide to get a bigger full sized bag from incase. This is barely a backpack tho, haha my roommate said it looks like a purse!

I would give 4-5 stars if it was bigger. Just make sure you know what you are getting!
on October 1, 2014
I was looking for a bag to carry that I could also shove an ipad in as well. When I got the bag I noticed that it was a tad smaller than the backpack I carry my laptop around. That backpack however didn't have a section dedicated to my camera, which I don't want bouncing around. There are enough nooks and crannies to put stuff in, however, I do wish there was another section, but I can understand that would have made the pack bigger. I don't have extra lenses as of yet, so I haven't tried that out, but there are places for them when I get them.
on March 4, 2014
I bought this bag for a recent trip to California. This bag became my carry on bag and fit nicely under the seat. It holds my Canon rebel and large 24-105 lens nicely, as well as important papers, wallet, phone, etc. Bag feels secure, not bulky to carry on my back (I'm petite, 5'3" woman)