1,823 Reviews
 (1,226)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits an impressive array of gadgetry
When I first received this case I was disappointed, thinking my larger point-and-shoot cameras would never fit inside, as the length looked too short. After trying and succeeding in fitting every piece of handheld electronicery in my arsenal, I'm thrilled with it!

Internal dimensions of the large main compartment are: 4 ¾" tall x 3 1/8" wide x 1 ½" deep (low...
Published on June 24, 2010 by P. Falcioni

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small and tight for camera and basic accessories
I was looking for good case for my Canon SX130 camera.. I found this case bought together with the camera which made me go and buy it w/o worry about it might not fit the camera..
It can hardly fit the camera but will never close if you tried to place the very basic accessories: couple of AA batteries and memory card.
Unfortunately, I have opened it otherwise,...
Published on December 5, 2010 by Photographer

5.0 out of 5 stars great for Canon S95, February 26, 2011
This review is from: Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Case for Camera - Black (Camera)
I bought this to protect my Canon Powershot S95, which is a little bigger than most point-n-shoot cameras. The camera fits in the main compartment perfectly with some room to spare. It is easy to get in and out of the pouch. The smaller compartment is too small to hold the battery charger, but fine for an extra memory card. The cushioning is great for protection. It is a little big to put in my purse, but I don't need to since it has it's own carrying strap. It's well made and I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Panasonic Lumix ZS7, ZS8, ZS10 perfectly, August 23, 2011
I'm a huge Lowepro camera case fan, so naturally, they were the first manufacturer that I went to, for a case for our new ZS7 and ZS8 cameras. Nothing fit just right.

Enter Case Logic DCB-302! Fits the ZS models perfectly, as if it was made for them. Plenty of padding, and it's has enough buffer space between the zipper and the camper, so that you aren't dragging the edges of the camera against the zipper teeth, or scratching up that big beautiful 3" LCD screen! The zippered pocket on the front has plenty of space for an extra battery, lens cloth, and extra SD cards.

The neck strap works fine, and there's a built in belt loop if you prefer to carry like that, or pass the chest strap of your hiking backpack through, etc.

IMO, there isn't a more perfect case for the ZS series bodies, and I spent a ton of time locally, walking through stores and test fitting all the cases from the different manufacturers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, September 4, 2012
This bag fits my new Canon SX260 perfectly, with extra space in the front pocket for 2 spare batteries and another SD card. It seems well made,and is stylish to boot. I'm as happy with it as I am with the SX260.

5.0 out of 5 stars A logical choice for a compact camera, August 14, 2011
First of all, (IMHO) the "Case Logic" Co. sells only the highest quality products. This compact little case is no exception. It does what it's suppose to do. Protects your camera and provides extra storage for batteries, cards, etc. You have the option of wearing it on your belt or you can use the provided neck strap. Also the price is about half of what I would be willing to pay for this case!

Because of all the complaints about the case being too small...........
I'd like to provide corrected dimensions for the DCB-302 case as show on the "Case Logic" web site.

Amazon states the dimensions as: 3.8 x 2 x 7.4 inches

The "Case Logic" web site shows the dimensions as 4.9" x 3.1" x 2.8"
Fits devices: 4" x 2.5" x 1.1

[...]
Hope this helps customers with the corrected sizes............

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, December 4, 2011
This case fits my new Canon Digital sx230hs perfectly. The front storage compartment allows for 2 SD cards in their case plus two extra batteries. I could squeeze the 3 ft. USB cable in too if I tried but I leave that in my laptop bag as I always have that as well when I travel. I do a lot of GeoCaching and this has held up great in rough terrain and semi-wet weather. It is not water proof but if you are mindful the water-resistance is more than adequate. Just don't jump in the river with it. Construction of bag is excellent. Zippers are solid and stitching is first class. Padding is good without being bulky. More than adequate for any accidental bumps in a day hike. Light weight. You cannot go wrong with this great little camera bag! Make sure to check your camera dimensions prior to buying the case. I did and vs. the others I was considering this won out. I am very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel with Canon S100, November 16, 2011
The case material and zippers appears to be durable. The belt loop is sewn (my preference) rather than snapped. The zippers tags are rubber and easily grasped. I doubt that I will ever attach the shoulder strap.

The Canon PowerShot S100 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) slides in and out easily and stays put. However, it is not a custom case for this camera, so the camera is able to shift about 1/4" horizontally and vertically (when I shake it with my hands, but in practice it is not noticeable). The front pocket easily fits two spare batteries and several SD card cases.

When packing for a trip, I like to put the OEM wall charger in the front pocket so I have everything needed for this camera in one place. The wall charger, two batteries, and one SD card case all fit in the front pocket. It is a snug fit, and one of the batteries needs to be stored in the charger, but it is not difficult and does not stress the zipper. When fully packed like that, the camera doesn't slide in and out as easily -- but when I get to my destination the charger comes out of the case and stays in the room anyway, so that's not an issue.

As a bonus, I like that the black with red trim color scheme evokes the look of Canon L lenses.

5.0 out of 5 stars C-u-t-e !! Feels like 'twas made to order for Canon SX260 HS, November 26, 2012
NJMe (NJ, U S A) - See all my reviews
The picture doesn't do justice to this cutest ever case. When I received this from Amazon, it looked tiny and I feared would not be big enough for my Canon SX260 HS (Red). But, the cute thingy was a perfect fit for the camera. Just as described it is spacious enough to store what you need along with the camera, viz. spare battery, memory card.
One feature I wish it'd have had are two sliders on the main zip, so I could also use the camera's wrist strap instead of forcing it inside this bag. However, it doesn't bother me enough to give this case anything less than the 5 stars it truly deserves!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent case but too small for Canon SX130 IS, June 28, 2011
This case was shown as being bought by people buying a Canon Powershot SX130 IS. It is an extremely tight fit with that specific camera; you can barely zip up the case with the camera inside. I worried for the camera, so I bought a slightly larger version, Case Logic DCB-304 High/Fixed Zoom Camera Case (Black), instead. I would not recommend the Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Camera Case for a Canon SX130 IS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great case, wrong size for Canon SX130IS, January 9, 2011
I bought this case for a friend for her new Canon SX130IS. The case came up with the camera description as an "also bought" and if you search camera cases for Canon SX130IS, it also comes up. I loved the choice of colors and the compartment in the front. It has a nice strap and a belt strap on the back (which, by the way, must have the belt threaded through it; there is no Velcro to allow looping over the belt so you would need to undo your belt to take the case off the belt.) So all in all, a pretty good case. However, the case does not fit the camera for which it was purchased and advertised to fit. My friend could not fit the camera in the case and zip it up. Forget about putting batteries in the front compartment too with the camera (and you will need extra batteries with the SX130IS because it goes through them quickly). Now I am stuck with the case because she ripped off the hand tag, the only way to fit the camera in the case. You must have the hang tag on in order to return it. Bottom line, if purchasing a case for this Canon camera, look elsewhere. (I'm sure it's great for the right sized camera.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $10 and then some, June 14, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a great little case! Very compact and well-padded. It has a fabric belt loop (not a clip) and comes with a removable lanyard. The front zippered pocket can easily carry a USB cord, an extra memory card, and an extra battery. We used this case with our Canon Powershot on long hikes in Zion National Park and it performed very well. I prefer the secure, fabric belt loop for those times when I was scrambling around rocks. There is no chance for the case to be knocked free. It held up to scuffs and bumps perfectly well. Another great feature is that the zippers are smooth and fast. There is no hint of the zipper snagging on fabric material and I was able to quick-draw my camera as needed. I didn't check for water resistance, but some Scotch Guard might work well for that. Can't beat the value at such a low price.

Case Logic DCB-302 Compact  Case for Camera - Black