2,766 Reviews
 (1,816)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, nice looking camera case
This is a well made case and looks great. Material is strong but not too rough. Two side pockets each with a little net pouch inside. The net pouches alone hold 5 AAs each. Inside the main flap is a small zippered pocket. Inside the main compartment is a little divider connected via elastic bans. It comes with a shoulder strap and a belt loop.

It is a very...
Published on June 19, 2010 by SMXSteve

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my Cannon
Canon EOS Rebel T3 with 18-55mm Lens did NOT fit in this case. Otherwise, case seemed fine, reasonable quality, reasonable price at around $11.
Published on January 3, 2012 by Kevin B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, nice looking camera case, June 19, 2010
This review is from: Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black) (Camera)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

It is a very handsome case, black with nice lines and a touch of red here and there. Inside is gray (or silver) making it nice and light to see what's in there.

The problem is the Amazon (sold by Adorama) description does not give you a clear idea what camera this is for. It is too small for a DSLR (like a D300s or even a D50) yet quite large for your basic point and shoot. Other info I have says it " Fits Canon PowerShot SX20 IS, Nikon Coolpix P100, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 and similarly sized cameras." My old Olympus 2500 fits quite well. If you have one of those this will be a great bag at a nice price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for a 'Super-Zoom'., May 1, 2010
I have a closet full of camera cases and bags, but all of them are either too small or larger than I needed for my Panasonic DMC-FZ35 Super-Zoom. After checking out all the available cases at my local chain electronics store, the Case Logic DCB-304 is about as close to perfect as I could find. The camera fits well, with room to spare. It has storage for extra batteries, memory cards, or any small accessories. It's lightweight, well padded, and offers moderate protection. A nice case for 'Super-Zooms', that is priced right.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOOOOOVVVVVE this Bag!!, November 4, 2010
If youre reading this you should be clicking BUY!! It ia a Great Bag with all the Right sized pockets and Hidden storage compartments for Mem Cards and Accesories It was the perfect Buy For My Powershot Sx30 IS, it fit like a glove andhad space for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag for a small camera, July 15, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice solid bag for small cameras. Has two side zippered pockets,another inside the flap zippered pocket that is perfect for memory cards. A flexible soft divider wall inside. Also included is a detachable shoulder strap, grab handle, and a belt loop. Says it fits Canon PowerShot SX20 IS, Nikon Coolpix P10, and similar sized cameras. Measures 7"x5"x4"

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for the CoolPix P500, May 15, 2011
I am an advanced amateur photographer who has been using SLR's for 40 years. I use a Nikon D90 for serious photography, but I bought the Nikon CoolPix P500 because I wanted to have a quality camera handy that is not a chore to bring along making you sorry you brought it. I am going on vacation to the Bahamas and I wanted a day bag for the camera. This case has ample room for the P500 and the strap in the main compartment. The side pockets are ample for extra memory cards and batteries. You can also fit the Nikon rapid charger and a few pre-moistened lens wipes, but not much else. Perfect. It is compact enough that it does not get in the way and has a belt loop so you can attach it to your side or back to keep it from swinging all over the place when climbing, hiking or biking. It is well padded and should protect the camera well from bumps and bruises as well as light rain. This bag provides ample protection without the bulk of a bigger bag. VERY SATISFIED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Nikon P510 perfect, September 5, 2012
I actually purchased at Best Buy for ~$23. Fits my Nikon P510 perfectly, and has room for the charger, cords, extra batteries, and memory cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Canon SX40 HS, January 8, 2012
After reading many positive reviews, i got one for my SX40 HS. It's a perfect fit. The camera sits in the case, not too tight, not too lose...it's just right.
Plus, plenty of extra pockets for battery charger, extra battery and memory cards too.
The handle is good to carry but i like the strap.
Highly recommend for folks looking for a good case

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic camera case purchased for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40, November 17, 2010
I purchased the Case Logic DCB-304 High/Fixed Zoom Camera Case together with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 digital camera based on Amazon's suggestion in the "Frequently Purchased Together" section the web page. The product met my expectations and I am satisfied with it. In my opinion it is well constructed and has adequate padding to protect the camera from the knocks that sometimes accompany travel.

I carry my camera in the case with the lens hood either in storage mode (i.e., reversed on the lens)or fastened to the lens in normal mode. You need to know that the camera just fits in the case when the lens hood is attached in the normal position. If you plan to carry the camera with a telephoto extension and adaptor attached together with the lens hood I don't think it will fit the case (I don't have these accessories so I am not absolutely sure about this).

There are two side pockets in which I store the av, usb cables, battery charger and spare battery. There is a zippered pocket in the inside of the top of the case where I carry my spare memory cards.

I found this to be a very handy compact case that just fits the camera plus essential accessories and is convenient to carry and great for traveling especially where space is at a premium. If you have need to carry more accessories or equipment then a larger case or camera bag will be necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for Nikon P100, January 14, 2011
I researched for quite some time on what case to get for my new P100. I definitely hit the nail square on the head.
Holds the camera snug and has enough clearance between the top for the OEM camera strap, and probably a good after market strap. The padding feels like a good 1/4" neoprene foam, sewn inside a good heavy tight nylon weave outside and a silky smooth nylon ripstop style inner lining. I use the zippered pocket inside the camera compartment lid-flap to hold my many SD cards. The zippered outside pockets easily hold my 2 extra batteries and wall/car charger and cords. smooth zippers too. The case shoulder strap adjusts long enough to carry diagonally across torso. I'm 5'11" and not skinny. It actually will hang low on the waistline when adjusted all the way out. There is a wide flush belt loop on the back too. I bought the a Zipshot tripod from Tamrac that straps perfect to the shoulder strap loops on the back using the tripods attached bungee straps. This is a great lite and compact rig. I am very happy with this camera bag. I plan on taking this rig everywhere I go. I don't want to miss that perfect shot again. I've heard that one before. ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain and fit for my Nikon Coolpix P100., January 16, 2011
I wanted a sturdy little bag just large enough to carry my Nikon Coolpix P100 and a couple of extra batteries and memory cards and that is exactly what I got. It is padded enough that I feel my camera is safe in it. It has room in the main compartment for my camera with the carrying strapped attached. I put my batteries and memory cards in the two little side compartments and I am set to go. I like that all the compartments have a zipper so nothing falls out and I only have to open one compartment at a time. I am very happy with this little bag.