Top critical review
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Tiny bag but has its uses
on October 10, 2013
This bag is smaller than I thought it would be from the description. I think I would like it if I had a camera that it fit just perfectly. But I don't.
- Padding is firm and protective
- Seems sturdy and well built
- Side pockets likely useful for extra batteries, memory cards, whatever
- Top zipper seems "backwards". I think it is actually meant to open "away from" you. Who knows why. It just seems weird to me.
- Did I say it is small? It seems like it would be good for a point-and-shoot IF you also needed to carry around a special charger for the battery - it is too big for a point-and-shoot and yet too small for a superzoom.
- It's so small that the little "optional compartment" formed by the foam piece is pretty much useless to me. I have it pushed to the edge so I can fit my (old-and-very-small-by-today's-standards zuperzoom) camera in the bag.
- No place for a camera manual or accessories that are even slightly bulky.