Questions & Answers
Case Logic DHS-101 Quick Grip (Black)
by Case Logic
3.9 out of 5 stars (126)
$10.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
vote
It's not really a plate, more of a loop attached to the screw. Not very big at all.
Nov 22, 2013 by Jim Furchert
vote
vote
Yes, if your DSLR has a battery grip you can attach the DHS-101 directly to the bottom strap loop. Or, if you use a quick release plate with strap loop, you can thread it through that loop instead. I have my DHS-101 attached directly to the loop on a Sunwayfoto Arca plate. Thus, I can use a tripod without removing the DHS-101. There is an addition buckle (not pictured) for securing the strap when looped. For either solution you need to remove the cheap little screw that comes with the DHS-101 (sides off the strap).
Feb 23, 2014 by P.K. Frary
votes
I have the Canon Powershot SX50 HS and yes it does work with the camera. Felt uncomfortable for me.
Jul 30, 2014 by Steven Adamson
votes
votes
If you choose Cameta Camera as the seller we will ship the order within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
Apr 9, 2015 by Sarah
votes
yes works well
Mar 29, 2015 by James L. Maxfield
votes
Depends on the size of the camera and the size of your hands. I have a Nikon D5300, which is not a huge camera, it fits very well, but I don't have a ton of room because I have large hands. So the more area between the two places it attaches on the camera the less room you'll have for your hands. Looking at the camera in google you should be more than fine, as long as there is a place to screw it in on the bottom of the camera (for tripods, etc.) and a place to lace a strap through on top/side of camera.
Sep 20, 2014 by Ronnie Bywaters
votes
Yes, perfectly. I shoot and have the Quick Grip on both my D7000 and D7100.
Apr 15, 2014 by ShaunFan
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers