Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
I use that little case for my Nikon Coolpix s8400 which closes up nice and flat. I bought a Sony NEX-5 and had to get a larger case. Your camera appears to be about the same size as my NEX-5 which would mean it is probably too thick to fit that case. You might need to buy a case that is a little thicker to accommodate the thicker camera.
Mar 19, 2014 by Big-D
votes
looking at the dimensions of the Sony HX50v 6.1x 5x 2.7 and the dimensions of the case 6.5x 5.6x 2.2 it is possible the camera may be too large for the case, at least in the lense part of the camera.
Dec 13, 2013 by gpat65
votes
yes - great little case
Aug 7, 2014 by Susan Morgan
votes
Snoopy, yes. It is wide enough to accomodate wide belts. I am using this case now and I can tell you it's a good buy. It's also well made and puts up with a certain amount of inevitable abuse. Andrew
Feb 26, 2014 by Andrew Franks
votes
The RX100 has a slightly loose fit in the case. Just by itself, the camera will bounce around a bit. However, there is plenty of room for a extra battery, memory card and narrow neck strap. With a neck strap attached it's almost a perfect fit.
Dec 12, 2013 by Henney
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers