Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: 11-Inch|Change

on November 30, 2011
It fits an HP Pavilion dm1 perfectly snug(11.6 inch sub-notebook/netbook). It seems well padded on most of the sides and just lightly padded on the zippered sides. Overall the protection seems adequate without adding much bulk to the netbook(after all size is the point of a netbook right?). Also gotta love the sturdy loop on the one side that allows for the attachment of a stylus and maybe a card reader or anything else you would want to keep on a tether and not risk it tearing off.

I would definitely have to say that paying a little extra for a brand name is well worth it.

UPDATE:
I have been using this case now for over a year and a half with almost daily use and backpack time. Its still holding up like a boss. Its hard to tell it isn't new other than the fact that its a little dirty. Definitely recommended product.
on November 14, 2012
This case fits Acer 11.6" notebooks just fine, specifically the V5-171 model. These are a bit larger than the Macbook Air variety. It's not possible to fit one of these in a standard 10.6" netbook sleeve.

The padding is more than adequate. The exterior is a polyester fabric that can take some abuse. The zipper is plastic and won't scratch the notebook. The finger loop provides a bit of extra security when carrying the computer by hand.

The sleeve is a good value, although it's almost as expensive as a low-end 15.6" notebook case. But one must remove a laptop from such a case at airport x-rays, while the laptop will pass through US airport security inside this sleeve.

Four stars for a quality product at a good price. If Amazon Warehouse Deals has a Used - Like New special, make it five!
on September 27, 2011
I ordered this case for my 10.1" Acer tablet and it was exactly what I was looking for. It is well made and was over half the price I would have paid at on the big box office store. It is a little larger than my tablet, but I knew that when I ordered it, but still protects the table well
on June 1, 2015
EXCELLENT! CASE LOGIC: ELS-111 11" Chromebook/Surface 3 Sleeve. Fits the MacAir 11.6" perfect. Compare it to the Amazon sleeve. Which is simply Neoprene (wetsuit material). It snags and has so much friction, it doesn't easily slide in/out of my backpack. The Amazon quality is decent, but looks like a beer can cozy (koozie) compared to the CASE LOGIC. The CASE LOGIC IS "NOT" just NEOPRENE! It is highly protective, light, low density foam encased in canvas. It's more durable and slide in and out of my backpack better. Also the CASE LOGIC opens on two sides not just a slit on one side like the Amazon.

(I bought both, and tried to return the AmazonBasics, yet Amazon was going to charge me $8.34 to send it back.. so i am keeping it.. Don't waste your time.. Don't make my mistake. Buy the CASE LOGIC ELS-111 11" (please note last photo - Amazon sleeve with rough/fuzzy neoprene texture.)
review image review image review image review image review image
on September 2, 2015
I would not call it entirely 5-stars, because it is not quite perfect, but 4.5 stars is probably more accurate than 4. This case fits the Dell Inspriron 3000 series 2-in-1 (3147) far better than the other sleeves I have tried. That said, it barely fits at the corners, but it does go in, and the fabric buffer along the zipper does protect the corners from rubbing against the zipper. Once in the case and zipped, there is very little extra space and I feel this provides for much better protection that the other cases I have tried. They were either so tight it was almost impossible to zip without damaging the corners of the Dell or so loose and sloppy the notebook would slide around inside. The asymmetrical zipper on this sleeve also makes it much easier to get the snug fitting notebook in and out. If the corners on this sleeve were just slightly more squared off (I know, hard to do with a zipper), it would be perfect!
review image
on June 25, 2015
Good product for the price. Plenty of room. Well made and seems durable. Zipper is easy to use. Plenty of room for my Surface 3 with the type cover and pen attached, but not so much that it flops around inside. Only thing it's missing is an external pocket, but I knew that when I bought it.
on January 31, 2016
I use sleeves to protect my Macbook Air 11, (early 2015) while it's in my (non-padded, not water-resistant) messenger bag. The padding is ~0.5 inch on both sides, but does a pretty good job of protecting (including an unfortunate 4-feet drop). Size was a big factor for me, since the messenger bag this goes into is itself quite small and snug. Luckily, in the sleeve there is no extra space on any of the sides, so much so that with a mouse receiver plugged in on the side the macbook barely fits (but still does so in less than 10 seconds). They're also very close in form factor to generic cheap neoprene sleeves, with about an inch of added bulk for all the extra protection. when Since this was going to travel next to my water container, I made a spill test, and half a glass just poured over the sleeve without making the insides wet (there may still be some leakage around the zipper, I didn't test that area). This is obviously not the best money can buy for your MBA 11.'6, but it's certainly the ideal fit for me.
CAUTION: If you insert the laptop with the thicker side (away from the trackpad) facing out, the zipper scrathes the back of the laptop. Make sure to slide your laptop in with the hinge side going in first.
on April 12, 2012
We bought this for use with a Samsung series 5 Chromebook and it fits perfectly. It's snug - there is no way you can put anything else into the case other than the computer. The outer shell is soft, almost like a wet suit. It will keep the computer clean and protect it from some damage and drops, but I do not expect it to do much more. It's perfect for protecting the Chromebook when kids throw it in their backpack.
on June 8, 2016
If you're looking for a basic/slim, "sleeve-type" case, this one is worthy of your consideration. Exceptionally well-made and protective without bulk. I find it great for slipping into a day pack or messenger bag. It does not have any kind of handle or shoulder strap -- something to be aware of if you need those features. A lot of cases of this type get stretched out or saggy easily because they're covered in a soft fabric. Not this one! It's outer material is a sturdy fabric that I think is a tight Nylon weave -- maybe Cordura Nylon or Poly? Whatever it is, it doesn't stretch out of shape over time like so many other sleeve-type cases do. A couple of other nice features: 1) the zipper goes across the top and down one side, making it a breeze to pop your computer in or pull it out quickly; 2) the inside fabric lining is smooth, and again, probably Nylon, which means no fuzzy bits working their way into your keyboard or USB/HDMI ports.
on May 31, 2016
This case is nice. The build quality is great and for the price it was a good case for my Surface 3. The fabric it is made out of is durable and does not rip easily and there is enough padding to keep your laptop safe while being slim to fit in your bookbag.

The only downside I have with this case isd that I wish it had a pocket that I can use to put small things like USB drive in. Also, I wish it came in more colours to choose from.