5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for great quality
Published on November 30, 2011 by J. Garcia

3.0 out of 5 stars Meets my needs
Nice laptop sleeve. Does not have a side pocket for accessories, battery charger, etc. Doesn't have a strap or handles either. Shipped in promised time.
Published on September 18, 2011 by P. Olson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for great quality, November 30, 2011
J. Garcia (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Logic ELS-111 11-Inch Chromebook/Netbook Sleeve (Black) (Personal Computers)
It fits an HP Pavilion dm1 perfectly snug(11.6 inch sub-notebook/netbook). It seems well padded on most of the sides and just lightly padded on the zippered sides. Overall the protection seems adequate without adding much bulk to the netbook(after all size is the point of a netbook right?). Also gotta love the sturdy loop on the one side that allows for the attachment of a stylus and maybe a card reader or anything else you would want to keep on a tether and not risk it tearing off.

I would definitely have to say that paying a little extra for a brand name is well worth it.

UPDATE:
I have been using this case now for over a year and a half with almost daily use and backpack time. Its still holding up like a boss. Its hard to tell it isn't new other than the fact that its a little dirty. Definitely recommended product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, March 21, 2011
Michael N. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for a 15.6" Asus and it fits perfectly. It's a sleeve, so don't expect much protection if you happen to drop it. The only gripe I have with it, is the fact that only the left and bottom edges are padded. The top and right side are used for the zipper and offer zero padded protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for price, September 27, 2011
I ordered this case for my 10.1" Acer tablet and it was exactly what I was looking for. It is well made and was over half the price I would have paid at on the big box office store. It is a little larger than my tablet, but I knew that when I ordered it, but still protects the table well

4.0 out of 5 stars fits a Chromebook perfectly, April 12, 2012
We bought this for use with a Samsung series 5 Chromebook and it fits perfectly. It's snug - there is no way you can put anything else into the case other than the computer. The outer shell is soft, almost like a wet suit. It will keep the computer clean and protect it from some damage and drops, but I do not expect it to do much more. It's perfect for protecting the Chromebook when kids throw it in their backpack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Acer 11.6" Notebooks, November 14, 2012
J P Kazarian (San Francisco Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
This case fits Acer 11.6" notebooks just fine, specifically the V5-171 model. These are a bit larger than the Macbook Air variety. It's not possible to fit one of these in a standard 10.6" netbook sleeve.

The padding is more than adequate. The exterior is a polyester fabric that can take some abuse. The zipper is plastic and won't scratch the notebook. The finger loop provides a bit of extra security when carrying the computer by hand.

The sleeve is a good value, although it's almost as expensive as a low-end 15.6" notebook case. But one must remove a laptop from such a case at airport x-rays, while the laptop will pass through US airport security inside this sleeve.

Four stars for a quality product at a good price. If Amazon Warehouse Deals has a Used - Like New special, make it five!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Acer Inspire One just fine, December 26, 2012
Fits an 11-inch notebook as specified. Durable material, good quality zipper. It's simple, and it does the job.

(Just keep in mind it doesn't have a spot to store your AC adapter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pouch, June 20, 2012
Bought this for a new Acer Aspire One. It fits it great. There isn't any room for anything else, but that's ok. I wanted the least bulky carrying case for it. As with most Case Logic gear, it is quality and looks great. The price is a bonus as well. I definitely would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cover!, May 30, 2012
I got this cover for my ASUS Aspire one notebook. I went with Case Logic because I remember using their products a long time ago growing up. I'm glad to see that they are still reliable today!

The case is a perfect fit for my 11 inch notebook. Hardly any space inside the cover so the notebook can't slide around in it. The case itself is made with enough material so that whatever is inside is protected from outer elements. Truly a great investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits VAIO Z, October 20, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm using this for my Sony VAIO Z, and it fits perfectly. It's sufficient protection against minor bumps, and will definitely protect against scratches & abrasions, but I wouldn't use it as my sole source of protection, especially when traveling. It's really just what it says it is, a laptop sleeve, not a laptop protector, so as a laptop sleeve, it's perfect for my intended use. So far, it seems well made; no problems with zippers, no loose or unraveling threads or stitching.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meets my needs, September 18, 2011

Case Logic ELS-111 11-Inch Chromebook/Netbook Sleeve (Black)
$17.99 $10.50
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.