4.0 out of 5 stars Enough protection
The case fits my 15.6in hp pavilion g6. There is about 1in space between my laptop and the zipper opening when i put my laptop in. It does not bother me that much but some might not like the fact that the laptop moves because of the space.

Published on November 16, 2012 by J. Castillo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected
I ordered this case in the Plaid color but received a brown color which was bit of a disappointment.
It fit perfect on the sides but pretty loose around the top. (Toshiba 15.6")
Overall, it's ok for the price.
Published on August 21, 2012 by Yash G

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Enough protection, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Case Logic ENST-116 15-16-Inch Laptop Sleeve (Plaid) (Personal Computers)

pros: protects my laptop from scratches and kind of lessens the shock of bump force; fits my laptop okay, i like the design, its a bit rough but it gives you some kind of grip on it

cons: the cushion is not much so not for heavy protection mainly scratches and weak force bumps; there is a smell probably due to the neoprene but it slowly disappears( i have it for almost two weeks now)

i do recommend the product. there are different sellers so there might be different cases when it comes to the smell or maybe becuase the way it was packed, mine was wrapped in plastic and still had a tag attached to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice, November 24, 2012
Pretty nice and spongy. The zipper did not disappoint me. It was a little large height-wise for my computer and i didn't feel comfortable with that so i turned it inside out, sewed it smaller and now it's a really nice fit. A little inconvenient but I always have trouble buying carrying cases for such a wide-but-short screen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected, August 21, 2012
It fit perfect on the sides but pretty loose around the top. (Toshiba 15.6")
Overall, it's ok for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it is supposed to, January 21, 2013
The colors don't look bad at all, and the case is nicely textured.

Plenty of room to fit bot my 15.6 inch laptop and the power cord.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way to big, January 15, 2013
I read the reviews on this product before purchasing it and decided to get it anyways because I have a fairly large laptop but when it arrived, I was shocked how large it actually was. Way to big and am returning it. Bummer because it is super cute but it doesn't do any good if my laptop is sliding around in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars But was soiled and dirty., December 28, 2012
It is a nice laptop sleeve, but I wish it had a handle.
It was soiled and dirty when it arrived, but it does wash well in the washer. Did not throw it in the dryer, though.
It smells strongly, a bad smell, but this might have been from the liquid spilled on it in the warehouse.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but I received it kind of dirty, December 21, 2012
It is a good product, but when I got it, it was so dirty, like if the package and the sleeve was wet and had like a big black spot, and I had to wash it right after receiving.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for Macbook Pro, December 4, 2013
I bought this sleeve for my Macbook Pro. However this sleeve is too big for Macbook Pros, thus it's useless for me. I have to admit that for larger laptops it could be a very good sleeve since the quality and asthetics of the sleeve is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful find!, October 26, 2013
I just bought a new laptop and was having a hard time finding sleeve that was the right size, stylish AND would actually do it's job; TA-DA!

2.0 out of 5 stars This is the wrong size, May 31, 2013
This is not the proper fit for a 15" laptop. Its cuteish but doesn't fit. It was super cheap, so I don't complain but really are you saving money by getting things that don't work properly? Prob not.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Case Logic ENST-116 15-16-Inch Laptop Sleeve (Plaid)
$24.99 $13.99