Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on November 16, 2012
The case fits my 15.6in hp pavilion g6. There is about 1in space between my laptop and the zipper opening when i put my laptop in. It does not bother me that much but some might not like the fact that the laptop moves because of the space.

pros: protects my laptop from scratches and kind of lessens the shock of bump force; fits my laptop okay, i like the design, its a bit rough but it gives you some kind of grip on it

cons: the cushion is not much so not for heavy protection mainly scratches and weak force bumps; there is a smell probably due to the neoprene but it slowly disappears( i have it for almost two weeks now)

i do recommend the product. there are different sellers so there might be different cases when it comes to the smell or maybe becuase the way it was packed, mine was wrapped in plastic and still had a tag attached to it.
on October 6, 2012
For what I paid for this sleeve, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The material is texturized and stylish with a small embroidered design. If you need a lot of protection for your laptop then this probably isn't for you as it is not heavily padded. This is appropriate for protecting your laptop from being dinged up while you carry it around in your backpack or something like that. It will not protect you laptop from a fall.
on November 24, 2012
Pretty nice and spongy. The zipper did not disappoint me. It was a little large height-wise for my computer and i didn't feel comfortable with that so i turned it inside out, sewed it smaller and now it's a really nice fit. A little inconvenient but I always have trouble buying carrying cases for such a wide-but-short screen.
on August 21, 2012
I ordered this case in the Plaid color but received a brown color which was bit of a disappointment.
It fit perfect on the sides but pretty loose around the top. (Toshiba 15.6")
Overall, it's ok for the price.
on January 15, 2013
I read the reviews on this product before purchasing it and decided to get it anyways because I have a fairly large laptop but when it arrived, I was shocked how large it actually was. Way to big and am returning it. Bummer because it is super cute but it doesn't do any good if my laptop is sliding around in it!
on March 20, 2013
Great for protection, not really for daily use to carry around, in my opinion. It looks really nice, and almost has Crimson Tide coloring, which my husband loves. It fit the bill exactly for what we wanted.
on December 28, 2012
It is a nice laptop sleeve, but I wish it had a handle.
It was soiled and dirty when it arrived, but it does wash well in the washer. Did not throw it in the dryer, though.
It smells strongly, a bad smell, but this might have been from the liquid spilled on it in the warehouse.
on September 28, 2012
I am incredibly impressed with how fast this got here. It literally got here the next day. I like the product a lot. However I did order the plaid one. And I received the tan one, which I am sort of unhappy about. However the product is good and the fast shipping sort of makes up for it.
on September 10, 2012
This item is good enough to store your laptop but not really provide protection. A little bit big for my 15.5 laptop which is actually good cause I can also store my iPad or other stuff. Price is reasonable for a Case Logic.
on November 11, 2012
This case is exactly what I expected! The print is very stylish, and the inside is soft and very kind to my laptop. The only (very slight) problem I had was that it is slightly too large, with about an inch and a half of extra space between the edge of my laptop and the zipper. Lengthwise, my laptop fits perfectly, but with regards to width, the case is too roomy. I wish the width specs had been provided in the information blurb so that I could have foreseen this outcome (although I may have bought the case anyway - it's so cute and I absolutely love it anyway!)

Altogether, though, it completely met my expectations. I'm quite pleased with my purchase.