4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Case
There's not much to say about CD/DVD cases, as they are generally similar to eachother. This one turns out to be a special one for me since its outer shell is rigid, yet very light. This is a great case at a great price. It holds about 24 CDs or DVDs. I'd recommend it.
Published on August 27, 2009 by M.Z.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not as rigid as I expected.
It seems these reviews are not for a specific case logic case, but instead are for a variety lumped together. Did not know this when I purchased mine.
This review is for the EVW-24 BLUE logic case.
Published 9 months ago by Richard G Bingham II

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Case, August 27, 2009
M.Z. (Miami Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Logic EVW-24 EVA Molded 24 Capacity CD/DVD Case (Blue) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars great, sturdy case, March 31, 2009
Very nice case, seems durable and well built; the hard outer case offers plenty of protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, slim, January 1, 2010
I use it to store my kids DVDs on my car. I recommend it if you don't intend to store too many discs.

Pros:
- hard cover, so it protects well the DVDs
- slim design, thinner than other models I've seen

Cons:
- only 24 discs capacity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, July 12, 2009
I Love this CD/DVD case. It's very durable, not that heavy and I don't have to worry about my cds. It would've been nice though if there was a handle on this, but it's still a Great case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expectations Met, July 10, 2009
We ordered two of these cases for travel. They provide a good defense against being smashed in your suitcase and putting your CD's and DVDs at risk. We would recommend these to anyone that wants to use them for travel. Love the red.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not as rigid as I expected., October 21, 2013
This review is for the EVW-24 BLUE logic case.
Between the description and reviews, I expected a hard, molded case. I thought it would be cloth covered plastic or something. I own a number of the case logic external drive cases, and expected it to be similar, however, it's much more flexible and to me doesn't offer near the projection that the drive cases offer. While it does offer some protection, not near as much as I expected. If you plan to have the case inside other bags, such as a good suit case, then it should work fine. If it's in your car and someone sits on it, or puts a heavy item on it, not sure how well it would hold up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking rigid protection for CDs, November 29, 2008
I'm a big fan of Case Logic as its one of the few CD keepers whose slots are wide enough to hold the CD artwork and booklet. This is one of their best looking cases. It features a rigid cloth shell and a wrap-around zipper. The handle is sturdy and lightly padded. The only downside to this case is the beveled corners might smoosh your CD booklets more than square shaped cases. A capacity of 128 is the right combination of capacity and weight. (Have you lifted a fully loaded 250+ keeper? ugh!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, September 18, 2013
reit "reit" (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
I needed to slip this in an already semi full backpack and was pleased that it was indeed about 1.5 inches thick. The blue is more of a navy blue and not a bright blue like in the picture which I didn't care for as much but functionally it will help me keep all my bootable media organized and unscratched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, Very Sturdy, March 6, 2010
Amazon shopper "BK" (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Great looking case, bought one in black and red. Good value for money and the shell is very firm and should protect contents exceedingly well. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, yet durable, November 1, 2008
Jessica Elliott (Streator, IL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I needed an inexpensive (and hopefully with free shipping) case to hold my 7 year-old's ps2 games & DVDs. This item fits the bill.

Ours has a blue fabric overlayer, so even though it says "molded" and is certainly stronger than a cardboard top, it is not a plastic molded hard case. Since it is fabric, the zipper tends to curl back on the fabric and you have to pull it down slightly to zip it. But my 7 year old is able to use it and hasn't broken it, so I'm betting this was a good purchase (at a good price with free shipping) that will last until he needs a larger one.

Rate and Discover Movies