Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 6, 2013
It holds a Tesla Model S key fob securely and protects it from scratches. It is still easy to take out the car key and to put back.
on September 19, 2013
This product fits the Tesla key fob well, with the Tesla logo still showing. It is made out of a neoprene stretchy type material. It protects the key fob, and also leaves all the buttons on it still fully functional. I like that I can now attach it to my other keys, and use normal key chains!
on May 26, 2013
This is just what I have been looking for to protect my thumb drive. Easy insert and removal, provides dust/dirt protection, cushioned, and easily on/off your key ring without fear of losing it. I would recommend this item, decently priced too.
on February 14, 2014
I bought this to keep my USB flash drives in it. It's just server its purpose. Nothing fancy, nothing so attractive. My bad, i was expecting more by looking at the pics.

Anyway, It's designed for a single USB. As now a days, USB are not that big in size, I'm using it to keep my 5 small USB flash drive in it.
on January 25, 2014
holds the flash drives as it is supposed to. good product
They come with the capacity to carry one or two (opening on one side or both sides). Both work well.
on December 3, 2013
I can't believe its so hard to find a USB stick with a keychain now a days. Anyway, this worked... however the stick has the ability to slip out if don't watch it.
on May 26, 2013
Very handy for taking a flash drive with you anywhere and having immediate access to data or music or video.
on March 31, 2014
I got these with the purchase of the SanDisk Cruzer, They come in handy when I go to meet a client, it keeps the Jump drive from getting stuff up into the USB plug in! You know all the lint and other debris in the bottom of your pocket or Backpack or where ever you put them. I can actually fit 2 of them in one case. So far they seem to be good quality!? Yes I would recommend them especially for the price, they were less than $7! Can't beat it.
on September 23, 2013
These soft neoprene cases are great for transporting a flashdrive to another location, They are also great for storage of a drive used frequently at home - the keyring makes it easy to hang on a hook near or on the computer itself. Two different colors are convenient - I use the green one for"go" and leave the black one at home right by my computer. I love these!
on May 30, 2014
Purchased for my high school aged granddaughter who has store and carry many of her school projects. These are not as bulky as the standard cases that fold over. The design is very clever ... you just slide the thumb drive in through the opening and pull the lip over the end of your drive to secure it. What did we do before neoprene?

See 1 answered question