This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Case Logic JDS-2 USB Drive Shuttle 2-Capacity (Black)
|You Save:||$1.92 (39%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Durable neoprene construction stores and protects USB drives
- Polypropylene expandable pockets allow quick, easy access
- Lobster clasp securely attaches to lanyards, key chains and more
- Expandable Neoprene outer sheet helps store & protect your data, music and photos
- Easy access flip pockets expand to store small to medium sized USB drives
- Convenient metal push clip attaches to keys, lanyards, backpacks and business cases
- 25 Year Warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Case Logic JDS-2 USB Drive Shuttle 2-Capacity (Black)
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Memory Storage Capacity||4 GB||64 GB||6 GB||9 GB|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: 2-Capacity | Color: Black
Top Customer Reviews
A nice thing about this item is the fact that there's just so much you can put in there. I personally use it for housing a card reader, blue tooth adapter, flash drive and a mini usb hub. I still have room left for two different usb cables too, so I can keep everything I need in one place.
As far as durability goes, I've had this thing with me across the globe, stuffed into my backpack and mashed around with everything else I had to lug with me. I never had a single problem with it and it's definitely none the worse for wear. It did an excellent job protecting my usb accessories from harm and dirt and I couldn't be happier with it.
If this is the right capacity for you, definitely give one of these a try.
I have two 16 gb and one 64 gb drive on one side, and a 4 and 8gb plus the SD card on the other side. Since I use Kensington drives, the color - which can be seen through the mesh - rather than the print tells me which is which, and I can pull either music or photos easily.
This really fills the bill, and just can't be beat for the price or even twice the price. It's one of the better bargains I've gotten.
I find the drive shuttle useful if one needs to keep up to 6 USB drives in one place and one is disciplined enough to return the USB drives to it when not in use. However, I found that I'm using 8 such drives with some regularity so I would welcome a larger holder.
Note: I purchased the all-black version myself.
1) The material that holds the USB devices in is plastic. To me that is not the best material. It seems it could break/rip off from the rest of the material very easily. It should have been made from a thin elastic material. I think that would hold up much better.
2) The two sides are held together by a small piece of velcro. This leaves the sides open to wear dust/dirt can get in. I would have liked to pay a little more for something that zips maybe. Or at least seals all the way around.
Overall, it does its purpose. I hope it holds up.
- One version is a SIX drive case. It has room for six thumb drives (even if some reviewer rated it down for not holding eight - go figure). It zips around, and fully protects the six thumbdrives from dust. A very nice case. I use mine to organize my drives. Down with clutter.
- The other version holds TWO thumb drives. It just velcros shut. I use this to carry my thumb drive to class and back. It protects the drive from my tools, AND it "reminds" me not to leave the drive in the PC at class. This case would be creat for holding the off-site backup you need to protect data against loss of your facility.
These are both great products, promptly shipped, and do exactly what they are supposed to do. Too bad some reviewers confused the issue. You cannot go wrong with these cases.
1. The pouch is actually made to hold a couple of SD flash cards or Memory Sticks. If that'll satisfy you, it's probably a worthwhile purchase.
2. The inner "pockets" are nothing but thin, flimsy plastic (like the transparent windows in your wallet), easily prone to tearing and ripping apart. If you want them to last, you'll have to treat them with respect and delicacy.
This item should have been represented accurately, and the material of the inside pockets should have been either described or shown in a picture. I'm not surprised to learn of one purchaser who, upon opening the package, discovered in the most literal sense that it's a "rip-off." He tore off and discarded the plastic material, thinking it was mere wrap.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Keeps six thumdrives and/or passkeys organized. I used to have to play treasure hunt in my backpack pocket. This is the solution I needed.Published 2 days ago by Eric Ross
Nifty little storage for flash/thumb drives; wished I'd know how many I had, might have bought an 8 drive (instead of a 6), if it exists, but if not, I'd buy another 6 or whatever... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Michael D. Chlanda
I love this device! I am able to keep track of my thumb drives.Published 4 days ago by Stephen Hinds
The best protection for the USB drives. Staples stopped selling them which I don't understand why. Good for Case Logic as I will tell my friends and colleagues. Read morePublished 4 days ago by JeanQueen