Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 19, 2012
If you are looking for a good quality case for Google Nexus 7 tablet, this is it! Case Logic LAPST-107 fits perfect Google Nexus 7.
on December 28, 2011
I got a Kindle Touch as a gift, and I wanted a case to protect it. I wanted a case that I could take it in and out of instead of a cover that is always attached so I could keep the Kindle lightweight and not worry about keeping the cover open. A lot of the cases I saw seemed overpriced, and I was tempted to just make my own. But my wife and I saw this one at a relatively low price, so we took a chance on it (she got one for her Kindle Touch as well). The width is decent, not too loose and not too tight. The length is perhaps about an inch longer than it needs to be, but my wife actually liked that "feature" since she could grab that portion and not pinch the Kindle when zipping/unzipping the case. The zipper goes over the top and comes down the sides about an inch, and it is easy to zip/unzip. The padding is about 1/4" thick neoprene foam like material. This is not a hard/stiff case, so your Kindle/tablet could still be subject to bending (if that is an issue in your environment). As another reviewer mentions, the "tannin" case is more of a dark purple in color, FYI. We are very happy with this case and are glad we got them for our Kindles.
on June 6, 2011
I have a Coby Kyros MID7024 and this case works just fine for it.

Coby Kyros MID7024-4G 7-Inch Android Internet Touchscreen Tablet (MID7024-4G)

Theres about 1/4" of padding all around. It is a tight fit on the height of the Kyros, which is kind of a problem because the zipper is across the top of the case. This may or may not scratch the top of the tablet after awhile. It is a good thing the power button is on the side, otherwise this case might power up the tablet. The positive is that the tablet doesn't move around in the case. Lengthwise there is some space to put a skinny stylus in.

Case Logic make some quality cases for a good price. I have no doubt that this one will last longer than the tablet itself.

***Edit*** This is a 5 star case for my new Kindle Fire! 11/16/11
on November 19, 2012
Perfect size for nexus 7. Lightweight, but give good protection. I'm not a fan of cases because they add bulk to my tablet. I love they size, weight and feel of the nexus and don't want to mess that up. Great price on this sleeve. Buy it!
on November 15, 2012
I frequently travel with my Nexus 7, but it is typically not in positions where I need to worry about big drops, etc. However, this will at least make sure that it doesn't get scratched up when it is sitting in my briefcase, or laptop backpack.

Furthermore, my tablet fits in the pouch perfectly, and even has room to spare. Will most likely fit the tablet even with a case installed.
on November 7, 2012
UPDATE Aug 9, 2013:
I've purchased the Nexus 2013 and it fist perfectly in this case. There are very nicely padded inner lips on the inside part of the zipper which gives great protection.

This is a great case for people who don't want to compromise the thinness of the Nexus 7 2013, but want something that can protect it when traveling.

UPDATE AUG 20th 2013:
I was planning on getting a Moko case for the nexus 7 2013, but decided this is really all I need. When I'm not traveling, I don't want to add extra thickness to the device. It's one of the main selling points; how thin it is. So I've got a screen protector and now this case is the only thing I need. I'd highly recommend it because of the amazing padding and protection. I had been using the nexus 7 w/o a screen protector for the past 2 weeks and never have I worried about the zipper scratching the screen because the inner lips push them away.

I purchased this and the Case Logic LNEO-7. This one beats the Case Logic LNEO-7 in fitting the Nexus 7 better, protection (my main reason for purchasing a sleeve/case), and simplicity.

I don't care about storing my cords/charger in the same case. So that's not something that was a 'deal-breaker' for me. It may be for you.

I just wanted a case that I could use to protect my Nexus 7 whist in my school backpack. I actually use the same case for my laptop (only diff is that it's a 15.6in case). If I get the Windows 8 Pro tablet, I'm going to try and get this exact same case but in a larger size.

This model case is simply the best, imo.
review image
on November 24, 2013
I tried a few cases for the 2013 Nexus 7 FHD (Asus). A lot of the available sleeves are a little oversized and the tablet slides around inside the sleeve. I was really just looking for a sleeve that I could use to throw the device around the car and carry with me to the coffee shop without worrying about scratching or damaging it. I wasn't interested in using it for long term storage or for long range trips. This sleeve lacks additional space or storage for a charger, but if I'm traveling chances are that I'll have somewhere to store the charger. I don't travel light enough to consider just having my tablet and nothing else with me on a long trip. But I like this sleeve because it fits the 2013 Nexus 7 perfectly and has protective foam to handle the occasional pitch into the backseat.
on November 22, 2011
Nice, basic case for my Kindle Fire without the markup of most Kindle accessories.

Be warned, though. The color 'Tannin' is PURPLE. The color on the Amazon page does not render the color well and I had no idea tannin was another word for purple...
on May 27, 2012
This product works great with all my Kindles. It helps to protect the whole unit from scratches and damage. It also can help to cushion it should you ever drop it. I have one for my Kindle Fire and one for my Kindle Touch and it works great for both. It is not a tight fit for either, and I somewhat like that. The zipper is fairly large and easy to manipulate. It was a lot less expensive than some other ones which makes it an even better deal!
on November 1, 2012
Perfect fit for Asus/Google nexus 7. Good Protection. Would've been great if there was a pocket of some sort for the usb cable but then again, this is a sleeve meant to be just for the tablet. I like it.