4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive storage for my compact zoom camera.
Published 20 months ago by A. Bozelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits my LX7 -- but snugly
Published 16 months ago by cameraz

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive storage for my compact zoom camera., December 11, 2012
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
This camera case was the perfect solution for my Canon PowerShot SX260 HS. I've owned Case Logic storage accessories in the past and I've never been disappointed. I ultimately decided on this case because it comes with a carabiner hook which is easier for me to clip on and get going rather than threading the case through a belt. The alternate storage compartment has enough room to store an extra battery and some SD cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my phone, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
In the main pocket, I have my HTC Thunderbolt Android Phone (with the bigger battery and a somewhat bulky protector -- all in all it measures 5.0" x 2.8" x 0.8"). It fits very nicely in the main compartment. Not loose and not too tight.

In the outer pocket I have a space pen, 3 proximity cards, 10 US bills folded in thirds plus 9 other credit card sized items. I seldom carry a separate wallet.

My only real complaint is that I wish the zipper on the outer pocket was a touch wider. It is much smaller than the width of the pocket and can be a bit difficult to extract the card I want. However I was able to fix this by simply removing the stitching keeping the opening closed. The zipper actually goes edge to edge.

I also wish the zipper was a little bit higher quality as well. Many times I find it difficult to close.

So far, after 2 months of opening and closing and removing stuff many times every single day, it is holding up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Oly XZ-1, November 1, 2012
I've looked high and low for a nice slim case to use for my Olympus XZ-1. And I found it. This case is a perfect fit, even with my handstrap (OP/TECH USA 1801021 Cam Strap QD- for Compact Cameras and Binoculars -Neoprene (Black)) attached. And it has a removable metal belt clip on the back. Nicely designed with minimal padding and bulk. Perfect to protect my XZ-1 when I want to toss it into a coat pocket or my briefcase/backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Panasonic Lumix ZS 20, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
I bought this for my new (and great) Panasonic Lumix ZS-20, it fits great and I have enough room for 2 extra batteries and one SD card (in it's case) in the side pocket. The USB cable could fit in the big pocket with the camera, but i dont want to get scratches on it. Instead, I keep a small microfiber towel to clean it. The bag is well made and the carabiner is good and strong enough to hold the weight. It's not too paddy, but I think that the camera is well protected inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cheap case for larger pocket cameras like Sony RX100 or Sony HX20V, April 20, 2013
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
This is a simple, inexpensive case. One large pocket for your camera and a smaller pocket for a spare battery and memory card. Zipper closures hold everything secure. I use this case for my Sony RX100 and Sony HX30V pocket cameras. The cameras won't fit in my pocket with the case on (no case will do that), but do offer some extra protection when the cameras are in my backpack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects the LX7, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
Wanted one of the fancy leather cases for the LX7, but since I bought the lens cap that opens automatically (3 leaf model and highly recommended) they wouldn't fit. This does the job and it fits fine. If you have the neck strap it will hang outside the case though. For price though it is nearly impossible to beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Olympus XZ-1 well, plenty of spare room without being too big, room for extra memory cards & batteries, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
My Olympus XZ-1 was a great deal that I want to protect while having extra space for a couple extra batteries and SD cards. This case works perfectly for that. And it's cheap.

I'm using a wrist strap which is very small, but there's plenty of room for a shoulder strap (like the one that comes with the camera). I expect there's room for the automatic lens cover (the Auto Lens Cap that folds out and the Olympus LC-63A Lens Cap one) as well. The wrist strap works nicely hanging out of the case so I can still keep it on my wrist with the case on or off.

The zipper pulls are a little janky, but likely quite sturdy. Maybe I'm just spoiled after looking at nice rain jackets at REI yesterday. Not a real complaint, just a note. The little aluminum carabiner is a nice touch, but it's nothing I'd depend on to hold up to much tension. It's fine, I'd rather they left it out and lowered the price $.50, but maybe others like it.

Personally, I'd rather have a slightly smaller case, maybe a quarter inch smaller in all dimensions. But for those with a strap, it's perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits my LX7 -- but snugly, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
I bought this case for my Panasonic LX7. It's a snug fit, but it does fit. I zip it up and keep the camera's strap on the outside of the case so I can carry it over my shoulder. The only thing I don't like about the case is the zipper. I'm afraid it will scratch up the camera eventually. I would prefer to have a case with a flap that attaches with velcro. If anybody knows of a case like this, please let me know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Canon SX700, May 1, 2014
OC Doc (Southern California, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
Nearly a perfect fit for my Canon SX700. Plenty of padding protection. Carabiner ring is a plus. Side pocket will easily accommodate several NBL-6 batteries and/or memory cards, as well as a (short length) mini-USB cable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for a Sony DSC-RX100 Camera, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403 (Electronics)
Was looking for a case for the DSC-RX100 and did a lot of research. The cases from Sony are bulky and cumbersome. This was a great fit with a small amount of extra room for memory cards etc. I was able to fit the camera, inside the case, inside my jeans pocket which was a big plus!!!! Good padding was essential for what is a fairly expensive point and shoot camera and this was ideal. Very happy with it.

Case Logic Medium Camera Case TBC-403