Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Colorj: black|Change

on June 8, 2010
I recently purchased a Philips - 9" Widescreen Portable DVD Player with Dual Screens. I was concerned that this case wouldn't fit the 9" screens because all other reviews mentioned the 7" screens. This case fit the two screens perfectly! Another nice thing is that it is still roomy enough to fit a couple headsets and all the cords that go with the DVD player. I'm very happy with the product!
on December 30, 2011
I purchased this case to haul around the 2 Philips DVD players and all the accessories. It fits everything well and is a good quality product. You can fit 2 DVD players, several DVDs, AC adapters, AV cables, and so much more. I would recommend this product to anyone who is purchasing the Philips PD9016/37 DVD Players and needs a safe way to haul them around.
on November 3, 2012
We have a Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD Dual DVD player that we also bought at Amazon and this case hold everything perfectly. No need to stuff the bag and the system is nicely protected when in the case. Great product.
on June 14, 2013
This case is very nicely made, but unfortunately was too small for my 9" Sylvania SDVD 9805 player. Judging by the measurements on the other Sylvania 9" player carried by Amazon, it will not fit that player either. I wanted to post this review as a warning to those with the Sylvania DVD players, since I didn't see this problem in any of the other reviews. I sent the one I ordered back, given that it isn't large enough.
on March 18, 2015
I don't recommend for the Sylvania sdvd9805 because the zippers can't make it all the way closed. This best suited for the 7" model and not the 9" even though it says it can handle it. Its great there are 3 pockets but only one is actually appears right for a dvd player, one for accessories, and one for holding the dvd in the available sleeves built in to holds about 4 dvds and maybe a single dvd case as well. I will live with it for now frankly because I can't stand returning things through the mail, and I might use it for something else later. I gave it a 5 because I liked the construction but wanted this to be one of the first reviews read to educate about the sdvd9805.
review image
on January 2, 2014
Purchased this along with the RCA DRC6272 Twin Mobile DVD Player. We have been extremely happy with it so far. Each compartment for screen is generously sized, fits the screen and wall plug nicely. And the extra pouch is large enough to hold the car chargers, connecting cable and a small cd sleeve of DVD's. Easy to get everything in and out, nice to have it all in on place also.
on April 30, 2011
I've only used this case for the purpose of transporting both units plus the DVDs, but it does open ( flap down, like the dinner tray on the planes)to see your DVDs. I really like it, it protects both cases very well, and there is enough space for the wires and earbuds. I can also squeeze in about 3 VD cases, not to mention that there are some slotted areas for you to directly place the disk. I purchased these for use with the Philips 7" dual DVDs that I purchased on Amazon. I am very happy with the purchase and the price. I have other smaller CaseLogic items, and they have all been well made and durable. Hope this helps!
VINE VOICEon June 15, 2014
Plenty of room for our car DVD player (with 2 nine-inch screens) and all the cables for that. The case is well made (I have a lot of experience with Case Logic and this one is well made like the others I currently use).

Overall, highly recommended.
on March 8, 2015
I have a pretty basic set of Dual DVD players, one of which has a very bulky protective case. I found they fit fine in this Case Logic Bag. You do have to be pretty crafty getting the edges of the case inside the bag (if you have a bigger protective case/strap than the strap the manufacturer provided). The cords were a big crammed in. Everything fit, and I do feel it protected the DVD players well. I might have invested in a bigger bag or at least one in which I felt the cords had no way of putting extra strain on the players if they were pricier units. Overall, I would say this is a quality product that looks nice and does what it is supposed to do.
on December 26, 2012
We knew we wanted a case to protect our dual screen dvd player, but we were also hoping we would find one that could serve as our travel "technology bag", carrying various charges, cords, our Garmin, etc.

This bag turned out to be perfect. When we travel this thing is loaded to the gills, but we always know where those vital things are, and we know they are protected.

It's always a personal victory when you buy something that exceeds your expectations, and this would count as one of those.