Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Case Logic PDVS-4 5-7-Inch In-Car DVD Player Case -Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 12, 2007
Our family likes this case for our 7 inch portable DVD player. We can fit almost everything we need into the case. We also used the case in our 4-door pickup truck back seat for the kids. Even though the front seats do not have separate head rests, like cars, we were still able to use the straps in a manner that mounted the case between the 2 front seats for the kids to view.

As in other reviews that I have read, the only problem that I can see with this case is that the top side of the case does not open quite far enough to open the DVD player screen completely. Although this is a bit awkward, the movie could still be viewed. So I still like the case overall.
on March 27, 2011
My wife bought this case to match with an Axion 7" DVD player ([...] For storage and portability, the player fits well within the case, the the included accessories all fit into the external pouch along with 4 DVDs in slim CD cases (I could have tried more).

During use, the strap that holds the unit lies right across the DVD cover, which means it must be unfastened each time we wanted to change DVDs. Additionally, there are no slots for cables (headphones, car charger), thus only cables with angled plugs worked ok. Those cables must just "stick out the side". Additionally, to use the player's remote, it must be aimed from above since the case nearly covers the IR window.

We didn't try too hard to support the player off of a vehicle seat. Instead, I rested it on the center console arm of my 2010 Prius, and used the included straps around each front seat only to keep the player from flying about while the car was in motion. This setup worked well for 3 kids in the back seat and all reported being able to see just fine.

Only nit was to close the case, (to semi-hide the contents), I had to disconnect the upper strap connections in order to zip the unit closed. With a player inside, there was room to stash the straps entirely, but it was a bit convoluted to figure out at first.
on June 25, 2007
Unit shipped does not have the adjustable web pieces on the sides as pictured. Good price for $16, but wish it was as pictured. Would make it easier to orient the screen for viewing in the back seat.

Also, the velcro closure that holds in the DVD player isn't very good quality and is starting to come apart.

I thought about returning it. May still do so.
on June 29, 2009
So I bought this for my Philips PET702 7-Inch Portable DVD Player when I first got it about 6-7 months ago. I read the reviews, and people think it is horrible. IT IS NOT! Ok, so even though the webbing on the sides don't adjust, who cares? I mean, it works perfectly fine without it! It has a pocket behind where the DVD player is to put audio cables, chargers, and DVDs. I love how you can strap it onto one seat or two. I use it in our SUV and I think it works great. I can watch with my brother, or if I don't want to share, by myself :D ! I love this and wouldn't trade it for anything! I think it is well manucfactured, and I haven't had any problems with it. Okay, so you're reading this review which means you're thinking about buying it... JUST BUY IT!
on November 10, 2007
Perfect for travel! I bought and used for my grandson w/the DVD player when we travel. He can get comfy in the back seat and watch movies and I can drive in peace.
on August 24, 2008
We tried everyway from Sunday to get this thing to support the dvd player on the back of the front seat... it just flopped open, and would not hold the player in any viewable position whatsoever. It is a good carrying case however.
on March 16, 2016
Kinda flimsy for backseat which is a disappointment, but works fine as a carrying case for 7" DVD player and one dvd. Not too bad for the price but will invest in a better one next time. Might be good for kids to use to help protect their portable players or tablets.
VINE VOICEon October 14, 2014
Nice! I bought this little case to store the Sylvania Portable 7" DVD Player (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AVPWVH4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0). Well made, holds the player very well. There is a separate pocket to store the two chargers and I even fit two DVD cases in here.

There are instructions on here for strapping the case to a headrest. That kind of seemed like a hassle for me, so wasn't a feature that I used.
on April 27, 2014
Got this case in 2days thanks to Amazon Prime, it fits perfectly with my new Sony DVD player. This case does what I need it to do. Bought is as a gift for my granddaughter. We got her a Sony DVD player and bought this to go with that and it works great for her!
on June 17, 2014
We decided not to purchase the DVD system when we recently bought a new mini-van. Instead, we have a small DVD player. This case is a perfect fit! It is very compact and has a zippered pocket on the front to hold the chargers and headphones. Very pleased!

See 1 answered question