Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 27, 2015
I love my case! My hard drive is securely packed with padding and a pocket net on the inside for cables. I use it for a Seagate 1TB hard drive and it fits with no problem. The case itself is great, my hard drive fits perfectly it does not move around or leave any room for bumping. I can also save spare USBs in the pocket! Currently have 2 along with my hard drive. It has been working well during my three years of college. No problem with the zipper or the outside. I love the pink and I have placed lost info (name, school, etc.) on the front of the cover. I have had no need to look for another case. I will be getting another hard drive and will buy another one of these for my drive. This case is usually crammed in my bags with books, art supplies and a whole mess of stuff but I know my drive is safe in it!
on November 23, 2011
These cases actually hold two Western Digital My Passport size external hard disks. You can put one on each side of the case and even coil up the USB cables for them in here as well. They are pretty sturdy, offering some crush resistance. I have several of these cases for both 2.5" based external hard disks and other portable electronics. They work nice to keep items in like card reader/writers, digital cameras, small camera battery chargers, and the like. The zipper seems to be of good quality, and so far these cases have held up to several months of wear and tear without issue.
on October 6, 2013
This is the second of these cases I've bought. I sought out this particular style because it is slightly roomier than another Case Logic hard drive case that I ordered. The external dimensions are the same, but the interior is shaped different at the corners, and my hard drive fits better. I don't have to force it into this case as I do with the newer one.

Great quality and a pretty neat color.

I've been a fan of Case Logic products for years. Quality is still excellent after all this time, and the value can't be beat!
on October 1, 2014
It's a little big for my Toshiba Canvio Connect PHD but otherwise it's perfect. It's hard enough to protect, but not super hard either. It has a little netted pocket for the USB cord and such, which is really nice. It's protected it in my backpack to and from school nicely so far
on March 2, 2013
I already own a black one like this for my Toshiba 500gb Portable HDD. I just purchased another Toshiba Portable 500gb HDD and needed another case to protect it. Hence, I bought this one and I am glad to say that this case is still as durable as the first one I bought. I wasn't crazy about this color, but at two dollars less than the black one, it didn't bother me any. The case does the job as it should. It is a erfect fit for my Toshiba 500gb HDD. There is a strap on one side to hold the drive in place. On the other side of the case is an elastic netting that can hold the HDD cord or whatever you need it to. Overall, this was a great purchase and I highly recommend it, whether you buy it in magenta or black.
on January 9, 2015
This case is kind of flimsy, and too big for my WD passport. I was so excited because it was pink, but I'm pretty sure this is a knock off Case Logic case, because the other one I ordered (black) was absolutely perfect.
on October 12, 2014
Perfect size for my g-drive hard drive, and the pocket is handy for the USB cables. The sides are hard so they're somewhat protective but I still wouldn't recommend dropping anything important. I've had it for years now and it's still holding up.
on October 3, 2014
Very nice case. I have 3 different portable HD's and I can fit all 3 in this case (not at the same time, lol). I use it mostly
for a WD passport. It fits very nicely and is not only attractive but durable to feel. Would buy again!
on September 21, 2014
Excellent durable soft case. I love the bright colors, but I have black as well. There is a firmness about the case that doesn't give much when it is pressed. This would prevent damage to your hard drives in case something presses on them or is dropped on them.
on December 30, 2012
Gave my wife a 1TB Passport drive for xmas wrapped in one of these.

Used the drive to back up her computer. Repacked the drive in the case and the zip failed. No sticking or tugging involved. I carefully arranged the drive in the case, closed the lid, pulled the zip and could still see the insides of the case.

Poorly made. I sent it back and replaced it with a Drive Logic DL-64 Portable EVA Hard Drive Carrying Case Pouch. (Can't insert a product link because the feature is broken AGAIN. Well done Amazon IT). I've used the Drive Logic case myself and recommend it to everyone.

See 1 answered question