Published on August 25, 2010 by D. Fowler

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the ASUS X202E
I bought this for an ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Touch Laptop. The case isn't wide enough to fit this notebook.
Published 20 months ago by Adam Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the ASUS X202E, December 2, 2012
Adam Young (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This Case Logic Netbook Sleeve is not only attractive, but very durable and functional, especially for the traveler ..., August 25, 2010
This review is from: Case Logic QNS-111 11.6-Inch EVA Molded Chromebook/Netbook Sleeve (Black) (Personal Computers)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Case Logic has always been the case of choice for many whether they have desired to protect their CDs or, in this case, a mini netbook or netbook. Many on-the-go people take their netbooks with them to the library, their local coffee shop, and, of course when they travel. Many airports are now equipped with free Wi-Fi high speed access and you not only find the business people carrying their netbooks, but also people who want to stay connected on a layover. I have another sleeve I use, but Case Logic has one up on it in the protection department with the posh, thick quilted padding.

Accessibility: Clamshell

External Dimensions: 13 (width) x 9.75 (height) x 1.6" (depth)

Laptop Compartment: 11.5 (width) x 8.25 (height) x 1.5" (depth)

Fits: 9 - 11. 6" Netbooks

Material composition: Both the interior and exterior and 100% polyester.

PROS:

+ The padded clamshell design is shock resistant.

+ The internal stabilizing band will keep your netbook from shifting.

+ There is sufficient storage space inside for a power source if you are toting a mini netbook.

+ This attaché has sturdy, convenient, sewn in padded handles unlike many sleeves on the market.

+ Very durable with thick, reinforce seams.

CON:

* I always like to test anything I will be carrying media material in for water resistence. I placed it under the faucet and it soaked water up like a sponge. I was expecting the water to bead off, but was quite surprised at the rapid absorption of water. Simply keep in mind that if it is raining you may wish to place this in a plastic bag.

This case is an excellent quality case, especially if you are planning to travel. I especially liked the durability that can be both seen and felt. I have the black case that will not show stains as readily as the other colors. The only drawback is that it is not water resistant, but Case Logic makes no claims in this regard and I cannot take away from the rating I feel it deserves because of this. I simply needed to make people aware of this just in case they are thinking of taking their netbook out packed in this case during inclement weather. All in all, I'm quite pleased with this case and would highly recommend it to any on-the-go person looking for a durable, high quality case for their small netbook!

5.0 out of 5 stars Caselogic Notebook Sleeve ONS-111Grey, January 21, 2012
I purchased this case for an HP Pavilion dm1z notebook and it fits perfectly. As advertised, you can open the case and work without removing the notebook, although I do if I'm working for awhile "just in case" it might get too warm. I bought the grey one and it is a classy looking case. I'm very please with the purchase. Remember this is a case for the notebook only, there is absolutely no room left over for anything else, including power cord.

3.0 out of 5 stars "Basic" netbook case, August 25, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think this case is ok, but I wasn't impressed with it. The fabric seems very durable and I like the semi-rigid material the "clam shell" is made with, but there is no padding in the bottom part of the case. This is probably to allow the ridges in the bottom part to allow airflow under your netbook while operating it in the case, but I'd rather have padding like in the top part, and just take the netbook out of the case to use it. The airflow would be better out of the case anyway, and this is important due to the thermal sensitivity of these compact devices. It would also be nice to have a shoulder strap to keep a hand free when you need it. If you don't, you could always just remove it, but it would be nice to have one when you needed it. This is also a netbook-only type case (or sleeve), although there is room for a loose flash drive or two in the case with it. I don't think it is a bad case, nor is it the best one in it's price range.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for protection, but could offer more, October 25, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Pros:
Small form factor, good amount of padding
Strap to secure netbook (but note below)
comfortable handle

Cons:
Padding only on one side of case; the side with ridges has no padding
Strap to secure is seemingly on the wrong side (the side with ridges and no padding-why would you secure the netbook to a NON-padded side?)
No outside compartment for papers or charger
No room for charger

All in all, for me it is a nice case to store my netbook when not in use, but for actually using the device while traveling I would prefer something else with enough room for the charger, a headset, and a small paper notepad/pen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Macbook air, September 21, 2012
I purchased this case because I liked the durable exterior, it has handles, and a nice color. The downside is that the case is designed so that the laptop can be used while still in the case, but it doesn't open wide enough, causing the case lid to push against the back of the computer screen (and closing it). Also, the padding on the inside is thinner on the bottom (I guess so the computer can be used while in the case), but I would rather have padding on both sides and just take my computer out to use it. All of this is besides the point because my 11" macbook air doesn't fit in this case. That was my fault because I didn't check the dimensions first, but still a waste of money. If it had fit, I would have used it despite it's faults because it's cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic 11.6 case, August 23, 2012
I purchased this case for my Acer 11.6 netbook. Love the color, love the fit, love the carrying handle. It would be perfect, if only it had an exterior pocket in which to carry the power cord and maybe a thumb drive. Excellent price, but I immediately had buyer's remorse when I realized I had no way to carry the power cord or external CD drive in the same case. I will replace it with a pocketed version as soon as possible. If the additional storage is not critical for you, this is a great little sleeve.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great with my iPad2, June 27, 2012
PWB Esq (Johnson City, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this Case Logic case for my iPad2, and it fits great.

After reading the dimensions of this case, I knew my iPad2 would fit inside, I just wasn't sure if it would be a good fit since it is bigger than my tablet. The layout of the interior of this case, however, makes it just right. On one side of the inside of this case there is a mesh pocket. On the other, there are Velcro straps. I sit my tablet in the case and wrap these two straps around it, sealing it with the Velcro, and it securely holds my tablet. The straps are elastic and they are adjustable so I can make sure that they have a firm grasp. Once I've placed my tablet in these straps, it barely moves. I use the other pocket, the mesh one, for holding pens, Post-It Notes, a slim paperback book if I'm reading one currently and occasionally my phone, my keys and my wallet. This mesh pouch goes halfway up the inside of the case, so you can store any number of items in it without it disturbing whatever you might place on the strap side. There is a nice black felt like material covering the entire inside of the case.

The back side of this black case is a nice brushed material with stitched vertical tuft like cushions. The front has the same solid material with a small vertical band with the Case Logic logo. I think it is a very attractive looking case. I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures, but the back side that has the tufted cushions is the side where I strap in my tablet. This provides good cushioning in case of drops. The case is also hard and stiff - this protects whatever might be inside - I've dropped my case before with my tablet inside and there was no resulting damage, to either my tablet or the case.

The carrying straps aren't thin, they are thick and strong - I certainly can tell that they are in my hand because of this. When I open this case, I can remove the straps from my tablet and laid out on a table at my local Atlanta Bread, I can work on it sitting right in the case. And the black fabric keeps it from moving around. Because my items on the other side are held in by the mesh pocket, they stay in place when the case is fully unzipped (it has 2 durable zippers) and laying flat.

I did want to mention one last item that might be useful. I've been caught in the rain with this case on several occasions, and while it may not be water proof, it certainly is water resistant. When the rain hit this case, it just rolled off like rain drops do on a well waxed car. When I got home, I checked on my tablet and it was not wet at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, January 12, 2012
When I was looking for a case for my Dell Inspiron Duo I didn't like the flimsy polyester-type cases that would only protect from scratches. I actually wanted a case that had a built-in stand (like the ones for the iPad) but I had no luck as my tablet-pc is 11 inches long. So I gave up my search for a perfect stand/case and just looked for a case.

Pros:
1. hard casing prevents scratches and bumps
2. price is good for this color
3. handle is OK if you don't plan on carrying it long
4. foam inside to keep it stable
5. feels sturdy

Cons:
1. no pocket for power cord
2. its almost 3 inches thick, making it a little bulky

Overall a good buy, though it did not have the built in stand like I wanted.
This case does what I need it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Cases i ever got!!!, December 10, 2011
Jorge Guajardo Campollo "ITProGT" (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I recently bought a Acer Aspire One AO722-0473 11.6-Inch, Amazon recomended this Case, and let me tell you, its excellent!!! Its a semi hard case that fits perfectly my netbook.

I absolutely recomend it, the only wish i would add, its some room for the AC Charger, but i guess it would make it bulky.

Hope this help you all!

Case Logic QNS-111 11.6-Inch EVA Molded Chromebook/Netbook Sleeve (Black)
$24.99 $19.58