Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
vote
Not sure about the size of your Kodak, but the Cannon I bought it for has these dimensions: Just shy of 4" long, 2 1/4" high and 3/4" deep. Fits snug with room for an additional couple of spare batteries
Nov 13, 2013 by Edith K. Williams
votes
It's long enough to wear around you neck, but a little extra length would be welcome.
Aug 14, 2013 by paul Wood
votes
Yes
Dec 2, 2014 by andrew arrington
votes
I don´t know! It did not fit my Panasonic ZS10 Lumix.
Nov 26, 2013 by Fabiana Sordi
votes
Not likely!
Dec 1, 2014 by pixie
votes
No WB350F does not fit. This case can only fit compact cameras around 4 x 2 x .5
Dec 27, 2014 by Martin S
votes
my camera is 4 x 2.5" & 2" thick. It fits very well but the case is small & would not accommodate a bigger camera. It is a nice case, padded inside to protect the camera screen & a small pocket for a spare camera battery (or memory card). But no room for anything else. Hope this helps
Dec 28, 2014 by jaejae
votes
Not sure, but I have a Kodak easy share and it's 3 and half inches by two and a half inches and About an inch wide. If your camera has around the same measurements, it would fit.
Dec 3, 2014 by K. N. Strickland
votes
I don't know -- but it was VERY small -- I never used and gave it away a while back
Oct 25, 2014 by Jimmy PacNW
votes
Depends on the type of hard drive. Personally I use this for the ipad and iphone chargers. There is a small toshiba hard drive and I think it would fit, but for the standard I dont think It fit.
Aug 23, 2014 by Julia
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers