on March 24, 2012
I was disappointed to find that this case is too small to comfortably fit my Canon PowerShot S100. It is technically possible to fit this camera in and zip the case closed, but it is a very tight fit. I will be sending it back for a refund. Having said that, here are my opinions on the case itself:

-The case has a firm, molded design. Note that this is not a solid plastic/metal frame. If you were to step on the case, it would certainly bend. Note also that the firm part is only on half of the case; the other side is flexible. This case is still significantly sturdier than a typical compact camera case.
-The zipper seems quite solid, and has strong, large tines. I would have no worries that the zipper would ever fail.
-There is an extremely soft, cushioned lining on the interior of half the case (the half with the flexible exterior).
-On the opposing side of the interior, there is a pocket, which could hold an extra battery.

Overall, I'm quite impressed with the quality of this case and I think it deserves a 5/5. It is unfortunate that it's just barely too small for my camera.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Color: GrayVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have a Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital Elph. When I first received this case, it was smaller than I thought it would be; however, it fit my camera absolutely perfectly! The nice thing about it being small is I can still stash it in my purse or in the console of my car.

The case opens like a clamshell but with elastic straps holding the two sides together about 1 1/2" from the "hinge." It is plushly lined in a velvety/velour-like, fuzzy, soft fabric on one side. I put the side of the camera with the LCD screen towards the fuzzy part. Also inside is a mesh, stretchy pocket for keeping something small like an extra memory card, or perhaps a battery. You may even be able to shove the USB cord in there.

The case comes with a long (about 24") strap that you can affix to the outside of the case. I didn't notice that at first but was happy to see it's included inside. The case also has a shorter strap that's permanently affixed to the outside of the case, but snaps to lay closed/flat against the case. That's handy if you don't want to have the case swinging from your neck or shoulder, but still want to hold it in your hand.

All in all, this is a great product, especially for the price. I know with my last camera, I paid about twice the amount of this item and it was a softshell case with fewer bells and whistles.
VINE VOICEon April 26, 2010
Color: GrayVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a well made product. I own a Nikon CoolPix camera and it fits inside along with the charger and memory cards and a pack of gum too with room leftover. I love the way this is made because while my camera moves about inside, it is protected by the molded construction of this bag. The only way this product could be better is if it came in an array of colors, and perhaps it does, I haven't checked. The gray color is a nice color that matches my other electronic device bag's so for me it's a perfect match.

I like that this has a belt loop capacity, in other words I can attach it to my beltloop if I want to. All in all, the entire camera case is well constructed and well made.
on January 3, 2011
I bought the Case Logic QPB 201 EVA Molded Compact Camera Case in red for my Canon SD 1400, which fits perfectly. I've only just received both the camera and the case, and have not used it outside my home.

Pros
* the striped front of the case is molded EVA and will help minimize damage from being crushed in a bag.
* the back of the case is soft padded nylon to prevent scratches to the camera's LCD screen
* offers three different ways to carry it: via strap, belt loop, or chucked in a bag
* the mesh pocket offers storage space for an extra battery and memory card

Cons
* only one zipper. I'd have appreciated two zippers to make it a little easier to open and shut. It also does not zip/unzip smoothly
* it's quite bulky and is not something you can stick in a small purse or your pocket.
* I wish the interior was a color other than black, maybe a light gray.
on January 27, 2011
I wasn't expecting much when I looked at the price ($9.99), but the product showed me otherwise. I expected some thin plush inside and the materials of the case to be cheap.
The case feels sturdy enough. It definitely would not be scratched.

1. Comes with a neck strap. In the description it stated it's a wrist strap, but it is actually long enough to fit through my head. I actually like a neck strap more than a wrist strap :).
2. It fitted my Canon S95 JUST RIGHT. So if you have anything bigger than that camera please do not buy this case. (I mean come on there are dimensions listed for this in the description.)
3. I really liked how the inside of the case is actually made out of plush to protect the LCD screen.
4. The light blue color is exactly like how the picture is shown.
5. There is a mini net pocket on the side to hold your memory cards.
on November 16, 2012
It's not a bad case, it does it's job in protecting the camera. I don't like that the pocket inside doesn't keep the extra battery in place - it slides right out of the pocket and case whenever you turn the case upside-down. A small piece of Velcro or something would be a big improvement. It might also be nice if there was an elastic strap that you could put the camera in to hold it against the side without the pocket. Since the zipper goes almost all the way around the case, I'm afraid the camera will fall out as I'm trying to unzip or even zip up the pouch.
on January 9, 2011
This case looks great, but I was unable to fit my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20. The fabric meant to go against the screen feels very plush and the case feels very sturdy. The only thing I would change is that the back side isn't reinforced, but I assume that would raise the cost of the case. If this case fits your camera, I think it would be great. Really wanted it to work for my camera, but I just couldn't see having to shove it around and stressing the zipper when I know I can find a case that will fit my camera.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 14, 2011
This is actually a nice little case and, if it were anywhere close to the size advertised, I'd give it four or five stars. However, it's more like 4.5" x 3.5" and I think potential purchasers need to be alerted to this substantial discrepancy. Hopefully my one-star rating will help shoppers avoid this product if they need a case of the size listed. Unbelievably, I think that Amazon has used the size of the display card to which this case is attached.

I won't be able to use it for the device I intended--an automotive code reader--but I'll hang onto it since it's nicer than the case I currently have for my ELPH.

Just be aware of the fact that the product listing is seriously misleading, in terms of dimensions.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
We got this for my daughter's Nikon Coolpix S3500 and it fits perfectly. There's enough room for the camera's memory cards, but NOT enough room for the charger. The case comes with a lanyard, so you can wear it around you neck, or if you are smaller, across your chest. It's a great way to protect the camera. Perfect.
on August 2, 2012
One person here has stated that this case is "just right" for his Canon S95, so I went to a local store and tried one. I should have read the item description and other comments more carefully. This case is too small for S95. It didn't even zip up. The quality is perfect but for smaller cameras than mine. I ended up buying Case Logic SLDC-201 Ultra Camera Case (Black). That is what I call "just right".