5.0 out of 5 stars Superior protection for compact cameras
Please take a look at images I uploaded to the product page on this well-made case that offers superior protection against bumps and drops. This case will accommodate cameras measuring (L)3 5/8 by (H)2 1/2 by (D)1 1/8 inches in dimensions. The best design - full length zipper opening with elastic hinge supports (so that the two halves won't open too wide when you unzip...
Published on April 22, 2010 by Amazonian Consumer

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Dimensions
We ordered this case with the intention to use it with my HTC HD2 phone, paying special attention to the dimensions advertised in the product description, which would have certainly accommodated my phone. We discovered when the product arrived that the actual product dimensions are dramatically smaller: (internal) 4.25 inches x 3.25 inches. Possibly 1/4 inch could be...
Published on December 22, 2010 by PapaEJangles

‹ Previous | 18 9 1032 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 29, 2014
ADMD (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
Good protection. A little more snug for an ELPH 340 than I prefer. But well built and good for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color...oops, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Case Logic QPB-201 EVA Molded Compact Camera Case (Red) (Electronics)
It ended up coming in a black color. Which I suppose will do since it was a x-mas gift to my daughter. It fits the extra lithuim battery and camera with a little room to spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, March 24, 2014
It fits my Canon ELPH perfectly and is actually quite protective.
Feels well made and durable without being too bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be just what I need, March 9, 2014
I really love this little case and it seems to be just what I need for my new tiny point-and-shoot camera. It's hard enough to be real protection and I love the colour and the carrying strap. I haven't put it to any kind of durability test yet (and heaven forfend it should be put to a dire test) but I think it will suit my needs well. Can't beat the low price for quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case Offers Protection, March 5, 2014
Emily (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
This case not only looks good but it offers protection that my last case didn't. The case is sturdy, the zipper is solid and my camera fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Case for the Camera, March 3, 2014
If you have the camera this case is spec-ed for, the case is worth buying. It gives the expensive camera much needed protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 24, 2014
Great case I've dropped my camera several times now and it's doing it's job. The study inside is a nice touch too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 23, 2014
Got it quickley and it is just what i need for my daughters camera. She loves the color. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, February 22, 2014
Provides great protection for compact cameras, its small and durable. Purchased two, as I gave one to a friend and she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what we need it to do, February 18, 2014
My wife uses this to protect her mobile hotspot when she is not using it. The bright pink color also helps her find it in her purse.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1032 | Next ›