Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 28 questions
vote
I'm not sure. It seems that your stuffs are larger than mine. I can fit my Nikon 1 J1 with 10-30mm and 30-110mm Two Lens Kit in this case.
Apr 1, 2014 by Han Nguyen
votes
I don't believe so.
6 days ago by SAM
votes
No
Nov 23, 2014 by stage2
votes
The SLMC 202 is not large enough for both those items to be stored at once.
Feb 20, 2014 by Andrea Lea
votes
I compared my camera a Canon SL11 to your Nikon Coolpix 830 dimensions on DPReview. It looks like a tight fit. If this is the only bag you are considering I would suggest a bigger camera bag. DPReview, the differences in our dimensions: http://www.dpreview.com/products/compare/side-by-side?products=nikon_l830&products=canon_eos100d At some point I am going to buy a bigger bag/hard case to accommodate more accessories I intend to buy.
Nov 12, 2014 by C. Jimison
votes
It would be tight and only with a small lens at best. I would use the Case Logic Luminosity Zoom DSLR holster. The case in question is good for a camcorder or Canon Powershot SX510. I hope this helps. It is a quality bag for the right camera.
Feb 20, 2014 by Mark
votes
I use a Kodak EasyShare Z1015 IS (5 x 2.5 x 4 inches)
Sep 25, 2013 by Alexander
votes
I am afraid this back is too small for DSLR..
17 days ago by Wonbum Jang
votes
Probably not it doesn't have a lot of room although well built. Not that much storage space
23 days ago by John Q Public
votes
I'm not sure what the size dimensions of your Panasonic camera are. Reply and let me know what your measurements of your camera are and I will tell you if this case will fit it or not.
24 days ago by TRFB
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers