5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove
Published 18 months ago by Jojo

3.0 out of 5 stars good looking and functional product
It doesn't have as much padding as I thought it would have but it still gives some protection, fits great, and feels very durable. Plus it looks cool!
Published 18 months ago by Sebastian Genato

5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove, May 27, 2013
Jojo "shopper" (Algonquin, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Logic SSMA-313 Welded Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Ultrabooks / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Display (Black) (Personal Computers)
got this for my macbook air 13 inch. (its the most recent one you can get in 2013) it seems like this cover was specifically made for my laptop. its a perfect fit. when i say perfect - i mean like a glove, its snug. which is how a cover should be. it goes in and comes out easily but if your laptop is slightly different size - i don't think this is a good fit. i looked and read all the reviews on all type of cases. i was initially thinking about getting a skin type of cover - but i think why get a cover for something so pretty already. covering this would be silly. then i was thinking about getting one of those portfolio type thing but i know that if i put this in my bag - all types of crumb and stuff from my bag can get on the little crevices. i really wanted a pouch, bag type of covering. and it had to be padded to some degree. not only for drops onto the floor or something dramatic like that but also i wanted protection of being jostled around in my bag. but of course i didn't want anything really bulky (the whole point of getting the thinnest laptop) so this case fits all my needs. its slightly padded. the case is rigid, its really light, i like the diamond indent - makes it look cool. very sleek, modern look and feel. i'm very happy with my case. The only complaint is when you flip open the cover - it does make a loud velcro sound. there is a velcro strip the whole width of the cover lid - so if you don't like that loud noise - then this is not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for MBPr 13'!, April 30, 2013
I was looking for some case for my MBPr 13'. Hopefully, I decided to buy this one and it was a great decision! This case perfectly protects my Mac. Moreover, water proof is a great feature here, I don't have to worry about small moisture on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good MBA sleeve, October 1, 2012
Nick (Metairie, LA USA) - See all my reviews
This is just my first impression haven't used it much yet but I like this sleeve. The material doesn't feel or look cheep at all it's actually quite nice and looks professional. It fits the Macbook Air perfectly and adds enough protection that I wouldn't be afraid to put it in a book bag, briefcase, or luggage. It has a nice felt/felt like interior and the velcro is stitched on not glued like the Thule. The foam padding doesn't add much bulk at all, with the MBA in it the thickest part where the flap folds over is about 1 1/8" and the other side is about 5/8". I would recommend this to anyone who was considering the Thule sleeve as this is much cheaper and seems to be better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, simple case., October 8, 2013
Perfect fit for my 13" MacBook Air. All the protection you could ask for from a case like this. The material is tough, and seems like it will hold up for a while. Also, I like to slide the case under my computer when I'm using it, the fold at the top props the laptop to a nice typing angle. The texture/surface of the case makes sure the laptop doesn't slip around.

I'm extremely impressed with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, October 5, 2013
It is a tight fit for my MacBook Air 13 inch when it has its hardcover case on it, but it fits. I put it in my backpack, it is comforting to know that my laptop has extra protection. At this price, a great deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleeve, Loud Velcro, March 4, 2013
I really like this sleeve for the price.

Pros:

It fits my Retina MBP perfectly and feels like a sturdy barrier between the MBP and the external environment. It is sleek looking, soft on the inside, and it doesn't add too much bulk. Easily fits in backpacks, briefcases, etc...

Cons:

The only real con is that the velcro that seals the sleeve is very strong and therefore very loud. This is probably good from a protection standpoint, but it is very bad from a "discretely pull out my laptop in a board meeting, library, or classroom" standpoint.

If it weren't for the very loud velcro, I would have definitely given this product 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit; cute design, June 11, 2013
I like this case quite a bit; I ordered it for my 13 inch MacBook Pro. The first time I tried to put it on it was like trying to stuff a sausage, but the second and consequential times were much easier, yet still difficult. I do appreciate that it is tight however, and I expect that it will loosen up more. It feels very secure, and I like the fact that it is water proof. Be warned, however, because the velcro is heinously loud and is sure to draw attention from any surrounding people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects & Fits MacBook Air 13-inch perfectly., August 23, 2013
Rick (Reno, NV United States) - See all my reviews
I had initially planned to purchase the Thule branded sleeve. However, after reading some of the reviews I opted to spend a little less on the Case Logic sleeve. This is for my son to take his MBA to school in his backpack. I can confidently know that along with his books and other school work his MBA will not get banged up. The velcro holds the sleeve tightly closed and the cushion seems sufficient, yet keeps added bulk to a minimum.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used on Dell XPS13 Ultrabook, January 5, 2013
Bought this for my Dell XPS13 Ultrabook. Fit the computer well, but the case is taller than the laptop so there was some space left over.

Overall, it is a pretty good sleeve. There is not too much padding, but the shell should protect laptop from scratches, but not hard bumps or drops.

The flap is velcro, and that it keeps the flap closed very well. I personally do not like velcro, so I ended up replacing this with a sleeve that uses magnetic flap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit yoga 2 pro!!!, December 2, 2013
It looks good. But I write this review only to tell you that it doesn't fit the yoga 2 pro!!!