Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
good enough if others stated in review that it fits canon s95. elph 300 is smaller in size compared to s95.
Jul 21, 2011 by Major Nelson
votes
The 301 is a little smaller than the 302 and it doesn't have a second pocket for a spare battery or SD card.
Jul 19, 2010 by Christina Lanzaro
votes
I don't know about Canon. I have the larger Panasonic Luminx DMC-Z56 and it is a perfect fit. Check out the dimensions on the Panasonic website and see how close it is to the Canon size. I don't think there's room for anything larger.
Dec 30, 2013 by Daytona Lady
votes
Yes, The dimensions are exactly like my Lumix and my camera fits easily into the case. THe case also has the extra pocket for batteries in which I keep two. The case has enough padding to protect the camera. I have dropped mine several times and it has done a nice job. Its just big enough to give maybe a 1/4 inch around the camera when in the case. I hate cases that are too big. good luck.
Aug 3, 2013 by M. Klinker
votes
return Mar 11, 2013
You should have a return item page with it. Call or mail them to get the return policy.
Mar 11, 2013 by Rosalie Woods
votes
I have the Panasonic DMC-ZS6 Lumix. It fits perfectly with an extra memory card in the zipper front pocket. It should hold an extra battery in that pocket too unless your Canon is bigger than my Lumix.
Aug 24, 2013 by Daytona Lady
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers