5.0 out of 5 stars perfect case!
Published on June 7, 2011 by Allana

3.0 out of 5 stars This wasn't I was looking for...
Published on November 4, 2011 by F&R

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect case!, June 7, 2011
This review is from: Case Logic TBC-302 Ultra Compact Camera Case with Storage - Magenta (Electronics)
i got the canon elph 300 for my birthday and needed a case for it. i saw this one by case logic and it came in 3 colours as well (of course i got the magenta)! it fits my canon camera perfectly with a front pocket for the data cable. its great for carrying in my handbag wherever i go. if you're looking for something that will protect your camera if it falls well you should consider an sturdier case. but this was just what i was looking for!

3.0 out of 5 stars This wasn't I was looking for..., November 4, 2011
F&R (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a case that's light and has a side pocket for an SD card. I own a Canon Elph 300 hs camera. This case is light and much bigger than my camera and having said that, it is loose in the inside. The inside stitching where they joined the dobby nylon is bulky and rough it wouldn't be a problem had they lined the inside with a cloth or anything soft so that it doesn't scratch the surface the camera. I thought this was what I was looking for. Sorry. Now, I am thinking of purchasing a screen protector for my camera's screen viewer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple case., June 5, 2011
Mau S. (Savage, MN USA) - See all my reviews
The case works as intended.

We are using it with a Nikon Coolpix S8100. Fits perfectly fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Canon S95, May 19, 2011
This seems like a great little case...if it would fit. Amazon showed it next to the Canon S95 but it was definitely too small, can't even zip the case up. Caselogic quality is good and am still looking for the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size, Great color, October 29, 2010
TC (NC, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for a panasonic point and shoot camera. I love the hot pink color. I also like the secure latch. This holds my camera nicely wihtout added bulk. You can also store extra memory cards in it.

Highly recommended. Seems to be of very good quality that will hold up to my kid.

3.0 out of 5 stars The product itself is fine, but in this case..., March 2, 2011
Yue M. Wu "Y. Wu" (Dallas, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I have one of these for my Canon PowerShot SD960, it works perfectly. However, it is waaaaaaaay too small for the Canon S95, which is recommended along with the camera. The Canon S95 is thicker, and because of the way the lens is built, I could hardly close the zipper after putting the camera in this case. Needless to say, the spare pocket is competely useless since it's such a snug fit for the camera itself already. I had to return it to Amazon.

If you are looking for a case for Canon S95, go for the TBC-303 model. I ordered it as a replacement to this TBC-302 model, it works just fine now. Camera goes in with room to spare, and you can easily fit extra battery and SD card in the spare pocket.

After this experience, I've come to the conclusion that the camera case Amazon recommends along the side of a camera often runs one size smaller, so to be on the safe side, it's better to order one size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the Powershot Elph 100 HS, February 14, 2012
This case is a wee bit big for my Powershot Elph 100 HS. Too much wiggle room, which means camera has more of a chance of getting scratched inside. Looks kind of dowdy. If you have no need for extra storage, opt for this one instead Canon PSC-55 Deluxe Leather Compact Case for SD430, SD500, SD550, SD600, SD630, SD700IS, SD800IS, SD850 IS, SD900,SD950IS & SD870IS 300 HS , 100 HS Canon Digital Cameras models. The Canon Deluxe Leather case is a super snug fit for my camera and looks absolutely lovely...and the price is WOWIE!! You cannot go wrong with a beautiful leather case. I'll keep the Case Logic one just in case I ever need to carry an extra battery or memory.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate case, January 19, 2012
This case works OK, but the Panasonic DMC-ZS9 just fits in it with no room to spare. I am using this case but would like just a bit more room to make it easier to get into the case. The pocket is a great place to keep a spare battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Canon S95 perfectly!, December 28, 2011
Perfect fit for the Canon s95 with room in the side pocket for a few small accessories. Super cheap. Couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does fit the Panasonic Lumix ZS8!, June 19, 2011
There are a few other reviews complaining that this case doesn't fit the Panasonic Lumix ZS8 (or other cameras in that family), but I have to disagree. The fit is a tiny bit snug but as long as you put the camera in with the wrist-strap sticking out, the case zips up easily. I hate oversize cases that make my camera feel three times larger in my bag, so this one is perfect; it feels nicely protective without being bulky.