Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 68 questions
votes
It will. I got one of these (pink! :) ), for my girlfriend and it worked out great!! I have an Olympus, myself and it would fit into this also.
May 3, 2013 by Dennis Lawshe
votes
Yes
Feb 25, 2013 by Gen
votes
I don't think so. The camera i am using is 3 3/4 x 2 1/4 x 3/4. the case is just big enough with maybe 1/4" additional to work with. But even that 1/4 " would make it tight.
Mar 5, 2013 by Dolores E Stefan
votes
Approx. Internal Dimensions are 1" x 4 3/8" x 2 5/8" , my camera (Nikon S9200) dimensions are 1 1/4" x 4 3/8" x 2 3/8" . After much manipulation I was able to force the case's zipper closed, but is is much too tight and risk scratching the camera with the zipper slider. This case should not be recommended for the Nikon S9200 camwera.
Jun 3, 2013 by K. F. Fenton
votes
Not sure. I think all Powershots are the same size but would hate to tell you the wrong info. Try Googling it? Good luck. It did work the camera I got but it was snug and fine after we figured it out.
Jul 6, 2013 by Paula Wallace
votes
Don't know. But if you'll look at the measurement specs of both, you should be able to figure it out. The case stretches a little, too.
Apr 26, 2014 by Cary Alburn
votes
I don't think so, be careful check the dimensions
May 30, 2013 by Super Star
votes
Yes, I have a Canon S95 with similar dimensions and it fits perfectly! :-) It's a great little case that I can easily slip into my purse, or it even has a carabiner clip attached to it. The case itself is 4.5" x almost 3" x about 1", but it is soft and flexible and will expands to approximately 1.5" on the 1" to accommodate the lens if your camera is like mine.
Jun 11, 2014 by Sue
votes
I cannot answer your question directly since I have a Panasonic DMC-Z8. The case logic descriptions said it would fit my camera and do so perfectly. I searched all the feedback questions to see if anyone had purchased it for my camera and found an answer. The other option is to compare the dimensions of your camera to those who have given positive comments for their cameras. Compare your camera dimensions to my Panasonic and see if they are the same size.
Jul 5, 2013 by Steve
votes
it does fit but very tight, meaning it is not easy to use when closing zipper. Should have an easie way in/ou for camera. for the price it;s a great but. LG
May 29, 2013 by LEO GOLDENBERG
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers