Case Logic TBC-409 DSLR Shoulder Bag
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Holds SLR camera body with attached lens and up to two additional lenses and accessories
- Unique hammock system suspends DSLR above the bottom of case, providing superior impact protection
- Hammock sides lift for additional lens, flash or accessory storage
- Internal zippered pocket stores an extra CF card, lens cloth and small accessories
- Side mesh pockets stretch to hold a variety of camera and non-camera accessories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 5.5 x 8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.302 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||0.33 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
DSLR Shoulder Bag (TBC-409)
This small, lightweight DSLR shoulder bag features smart storage so you can carry your DSLR plus 1-2 extra lenses or other small accessories without feeling weighed down.
- Weight: 0.69 lbs (0.31 kg)
- External Dimensions: 9.8 x 5.5 x 8" (24.9 x 14 x 20.3 cm)
- Internal Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.5 x 6.5" (18.5 x 11.4 x 16.5 cm)
High-quality material is used throughout this exceptionally crafted case, which is backed by a 25 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Holds DSLR camera body with attached lens plus 1-2 additional lenses or accessories.
Adjustable Dividers/Internal Pocket
Adjustable, padded dividers allow you to customize the camera compartment. Lift dividers for additional storage for a lens, flash, or other accessories. Internal zippered pocket stores an extra CF card, lens cloth and small accessories.
Front compartment with mesh pocket stores personal items like a notebook or smartphone.
Front Slip Pocket
Front slip pocket stores lens cap or memory card, so they're never misplaced.
Side Mesh Pockets
Side mesh pockets stretch to hold a variety of camera and non-camera accessories.
Back Slip Pocket
Back slip pocket keeps your camera manual close at hand.
Top handle and adjustable shoulder strap for easy transport.
The basic organization and reliable protection featured in these camera carrying solutions contribute to the continued popularity of the TBC photography cases.
- TBC-401–Point and Shoot Camera Case: fits devices up to 2.3" x 1" x 3.8”
- TBC-402–Point and Shoot Camera Case: fits devices up to 2.4" x 1" x 3.9”
- TBC-403–Medium Camera Case: fits devices up to 4.3" x 1.7" x 2.8"
- TBC-404–Compact High Zoom Camera Case: fits devices up to 3.5" x 3" x 4.6"
- TBC-405–Camcorder Case: fits devices up to 5.5" x 3.9" x 4.5"
- TBC-406–DSLR Camera Holster: fits devices up to 6" x 4.3" x 6.2"
- TBC-409–DSLR Shoulder Bag: fits devices up to 6.5" x 4.5" x 7.3"
- TBC-410–DSLR Camera Sling: fits devices up to 7.3" x 4.5" x 10"
- TBC-412–Pocket Video Case: fits devices up to 2.6" x 1.2" x 4.6"
Top Customer Reviews
- Canon T4i
- Canon 60D
- Canon 7D
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Nikon D3100
- Tokina 11-16 f2.8
- Tamron 28-75 f2.8
- Sigma 50 f1.4
- Canon 50 f1.8
- Nikon 50 f1.8
The bag itself is built well, but the side pockets are mesh and I'll admit I'm a bit hesitant to put anything in there that I don't want to lose. (They look like they could tear.)
I guess I'll keep trying to find a bag that will work, but in the meantime, this one will be fine.
Have lots of pockets for organizing the stuff init.
I carry init my:
* Nikon D5200 with 35mm F1.8 G lens and a 50 - 200mm lens
* Memory card reader.
* Lens pen
* Charger + Battery.
* And still has some room to carry other things in it.
This is a good bag, but I didn't want you to think you could get your DSLR and lenses in the bag. If you wanted to just put your camera body in the bag and a lens in one of the pockets and then lay another lens on top of things, I guess that would work. What I'm trying to say is, don't short yourself on space. If you are into photography, you know you will be adding all the time.
I do have to give this bag 5 stars. It's a well constructed bag, and for what it will fit you will not be disappointed.
a nice to have improvement on this bag is that the side mesh can hold a small bottle. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I basically like this case. Just with that the side pockets were more substantial.Published 24 days ago by Nelson
Don't fit my Sony Alpha 350 with 18-70 kit lens plus a Tamron 70-300 zoom lens.Published 5 months ago by Alexandre B Martins
Case is perfect for my Fujifilm camera! Will also hold the 2 twin pack of wide film!Published 6 months ago by Kela
This bag is actually quite nice. I can fit my Canon SL1, 3 lenses, charger, extra battery, and filters in the bag with no issues. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Donny Vershure
Nice bag, I use it to carry my Sony NEX6 with 2-3 lens, still leaving plenty of pockets for other small stuff too.Published 7 months ago by Westbay
Great little bag. I purchased this to carry my Nikon 1, two extra lenses and some accessories. It still has enough room to add my Gopro, handle mount and Gopro accessories making... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Myke K.