5.0 out of 5 stars Fits 11.6 MacBook Air, with just a little extra wiggle room
Published on January 8, 2011 by miss phd

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap...little padding
Cheap construction and cheap looking...there is little padding to protect the MacBook Air. There is about 1.5 inches of open space at the top. The nylon zippers, especially on the incredibly thin material of the outer pocket, are unsubstantial, cheap, and feel like they will break easily.

I suggest looking at the RooCase series, which are much better made...
Published on March 15, 2011 by Telstar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits 11.6 MacBook Air, with just a little extra wiggle room, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Case Logic UNS-111 11.6-Inch iPad2/iPad/Tablet/Netbook/Mac Book Air Sleeve (Dark Gray) (Personal Computers)
First I'd say that the case looks pretty much exactly like what is pictured. And guys, while I guess it technically is a floral design on the accent and liner, to me it just looks sort of abstract geometric pattern or maybe like pebbles. One nice feature is rather than just zipping across the top, the zipper actually goes almost around two sides (making an L shape), so its easy to slip your Air in and lay it in the sleeve rather than just drop or slide. The extra zipper on the front opens about 10 inches across and is about 7.25 inches deep, so it is good room to put a power cord and maybe a few other small things.

One thing that I didn't expect, especially after reading the other earlier reviews on here, was is that it doesn't fit the MacBook Air 11.6 inch quite as snug as I anticipated. While it fits snuggly across the width of the computer, there is more than an inch of space to the top zipper. So, depending on how you use it, I suppose the MacBook could shift around a little. However, holding it by the handles, or just putting it in your bag, it seems to mostly stay put. There is a little more padding than just a neoprene sleeve, so I feel pretty good about the case protecting my computer from minor bumps.

After getting my Air back in December, I spent a bit of time looking for a good case that would fit the MacBook Air properly. I've looked in brick and mortar stores, as well as other places online, and this is by far the best I've seen, both by form and for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle design, convenient size, January 4, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife just got her mac book air and was looking for a case for it and this one meets her specifications exactly:

* Very nicely designed case for the 11 inch mac book air.
* Small enough to fit easily into a backpack but large enough (and has sturdy handles) to carry around on its own.
* Offers a good deal of padding (more padding than I expected, considering that it's so small).
* Subtle, classy design - you can't really see it in the Amazon image but there's a bit of a floral pattern running across the front of the case.

An all around good mac book air case and would probably work well with other similarly-sized laptops and netbooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just what was needed, January 20, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband gave me an I Pad for Christmas and because I already had a Kindle and a dedicated pocket in my bag for it, I did not know how to protect the I Pad. This bag comes with padding for protection without bulk.The fabric has a subtle pattern that makes it recognizable among the black and grey ballistic nylon bags that are so common these days. I have carried this bag inside briefcases and large purses and even tote bags. This is easy because it is only slightly larger than the electronics it protects. It has protected the IPad from assaults by a three year old grandchild, large dogs and a husband that does not notice that the back seat already has been occupied before throwing a suitcase in. This bag still looks like new despite its travels and I even make sure that the IPad is in it before I fall asleep. It is the best insurance for your electronic carry all/know all device!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well to transport MacBook!, January 10, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great case. Very streamlined, yet it still has a zipper pocket to securely store discs, cords, papers or whatnot.

It is nice to put into a backpack or larger back because, unlike with hardcase covers, it doesn't take up a lot of room with a hard shell. It is snug too which is a good thing for maximum packing ability. The zipper pocket is not obvious, which is great; I feel fine keeping extra cash in this pocket for when we are on a trip and having coffee while checking our email.

The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the fabric feels a little cheap, not enough to make me not love it, but I wish it felt less like a quilted tablecloth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Padded Netbook Case, January 21, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice padded case that I use for my Eee netbook (@ 10.5" wide). The netbook fits nicely with a little extra room for a mouse & the cords. There is a nice large storage pocket in the front of the case, so well hidden that you'd not notice it if it wasn't for the zipper pull tab. The pocket is not gusseted but provides a nice space for a mouse pad or some other thin item.

Some may not like the flower, rocks, or whatever it is design but it's unobtrusive and it's really not feminine or masculine. The fabric is woven polyester that should be durable and is a nice charcoal gray. The nylon zipper is fine; not a heavy duty model but should be fine for most people. The handles are the same polyester fabric as the case & have a stiffener in the inside. I like that they are meant to stay folded down when not in use; it makes it easy to pack this case inside luggage or a briefcase. The handles won't stick up and get in the way. The inside fabric is a lighter gray with the same flower, rock, whatever design in a larger scale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for Ipad2, March 25, 2012
I purchased this case for my Ipad2 and it fits perfectly! I no longer worry about dropping my Ipad when I carry it from one place to another and I can now leave it on my desk in the case and know that it will be protected. The padding is thick and the dark gray color is attractive. The design on the outside is more like a "stone" look and I believe it is a non-gender type of look. This case would be great for either men or women. Case Logic products have served me well in the past (laptop case) and this case does not disappoint. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighter color, March 8, 2012
Bag is a lighter shade of gray than pictured.
Well put together with just the right amount of padding.
Perfect size for the dm1-1040us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very professional looking case, January 17, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My first impression of this case was that it was very classy and professional looking. It's also very sturdy. It has no inside pockets where a cord would fit, but does have an almost invisible zipper pocket on the outside where you could put the cord and other small supplies.

This has an almost imperceptible floral design and is very well padded. Carrying it will make you look like a professional. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Affordable Laptop Case, January 2, 2011
Mr. Bey (Riverside, CT United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm one of those people who needs a case for all forms of technology (phone, ipod, etc) but laptop cases can be annoying to buy. The material isn't particularly expensive but it's a fairly niche market so the prices can be all over the place.

Fortunately this laptop case is both quality and affordable. It's not the flashiest case on the market but it suits its purpose. I wouldn't toss your laptop off a cliff with this case as its only form of protection but it looks like it could take a tumble or two. The straps are a nice touch and they don't interfere at all if you want to put the case in a backpack or any other larger form of storage.

All in all you can't really go wrong with this case. It's a nice product and doesn't cost too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case., December 5, 2011
I bought this for my 11 inch MacBook Air, and it's close to perfect. I've managed to drop the notebook in this case on hard pavement a couple of times and the computer suffered no ill effects. The side pocket is of limited use, however. It's too tight to fit the MacBook's charger. But, that's only a small thing. Highly recommend this case.

Rate and Discover Movies