5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit.
I purchased this for a Canon ELPH 300HS. I was looking for a small case - just big enough for the camera and nothing else - that would provide some protection, especially for the screen. This case does exactly what I wanted in the smallest possible package.
Published on July 26, 2011 by Markus

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as it's dimensions state
This case is very small and will not hold a Panasonic TS2 Camera the internal dimensions are about 1/2" smaller than advertised.
Published on September 3, 2010 by Intelguru

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., July 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS Perfectly, January 2, 2012
H. Wendt (Redondo Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This little case is amazing. It has soft padding all around. The screen side has a hard insert to protect the screen. Zipper is good, allows the case to be closed with the camera strap hanging out so you can carry the camera so extra security. Only had it for a few weeks but seems really well made.

Fits Canon ELPH 300 HS PERFECTLY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit. Quality protection., September 30, 2011
This review is from: Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue) (Electronics)
This was a perfect fit for my daughter's new Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS which I also purchased here. She's a 17 yr old tom girl who isn't exactly easy on her stuff. This case protects her camera very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than advertised, March 9, 2011
Jeffrey Hare (Windham, NH USA) - See all my reviews
I read previous reviews about it being smaller than advertised, and since the device I was fitting in it was a good 3/4" smaller in Length & Width and the camera was roughly 3/4 to 7/8" thick, I figured it would fit fine. Well, it is a VERY tight fit. and makes me wonder if the zipper will hold up.

So, the dimensions listed are at least 1/4" per side generous when measuring the outside dimensions, and that's with it pressed flat. The usable inside dimensions are probably an inch less each direction. Put anything inside and those outside dimensions are now reduced alot more.

It'll fit an 5th gen IPOD nicely, any larger and the neoprene is stretching to fit.. :) Nice case however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, December 11, 2010
This review is from: Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue) (Electronics)
I got this for a Canon Elph SD1400is. As anyone who has this camera, or a model that shares the same Elph chassis knows, this is a very small gadget. This is one of the few cases that is a pretty good fit for this tiny device; I would completely recommend this case for the SD1400is, or a similar ultra-compact point and shoot. This is a soft case, although one side has pretty sturdy padding, so expect this to offer only moderate protection; this is not a 'save your camera from a drop' case. Build quality is very good, as has been my experience with Case Logic products in the past.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as it's dimensions state, September 3, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin Tight Case that fits the Canon S95, February 6, 2011
M. Santos (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue) (Electronics)
I read other's reviews of this product for the Canon S95 so I had an idea already that it would work. I wanted to protect the camera but keep the overall package size slim. I don't like having big bags for these type of cameras since that defeats the compactness. I might as well carry around my DSLR. The case fits like a glove with minimal excess.

I installed the hand strap for my S95 on the right side. It makes sense since I can wrap the strap around the same hand hitting the shutter. Another added benefit is I store the camera upside down in the case. So I insert the top side first in to the case for two reasons 1)I found if I placed the tripod mount side first I sometime hit the ON button accidentally and then the lens automatically extends which may cause damage since it is opening in this skin tight case. 2) I looped the camera hand strap with the external hoop on the case so I don't lose the case. I still use the camera hand strap when carrying it around with the case on. Much more secure than just trusting the provided case wrist strap. Which would you rather have a good hold on the camera or the case?

Supporting Images
[...]

[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than you might think, December 23, 2010
This review is from: Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue) (Electronics)
I purchased this for my Canon s95 and although it fits, it is as snug as it can be. Since I use my camera with the wrist strap, I have to turn it upside down so the case will zip. The strap doesn't fit inside so I unclipped the wrist strap that comes with the case and use the camera strap instead. I like the neoprene case and feel my camera is secure unless it's dropped with force.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case fits Canon very well, November 17, 2012
Cute case that fits the camera well and provides good padding for a small case.I like the small size - it is easy to fit into packs and purses.

4.0 out of 5 stars CASE LOGIC COMPACT CASE (BLUE), May 28, 2011
RAD "RAD" (chicago, Ill USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue) (Electronics)
THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE CASE IT'S COMPACT. YOU CAN ONLY CARRY CAMERA NO CHARGER, NO EXTRA SD CARD, NOT EVEN A LENSE CLEANER.
BESIDES THAT I LOVE THE BLUE CASE, IT GOES WITH MY ELPH BLUE CAMERA, IT'S LIGHT AND EASY TO CARRY IN POCKET, PURSE OR LOOP IT AROUND YOUR PANTS LOOPS/BELT.

Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Blue)
$9.99 $5.98