Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Color: Blue|Change

on February 7, 2012
The case is snug and compact. I was able to fit my Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS into this. There isn't enough room to put something else put all I really needed it for was for my camera.
on April 16, 2013
I love this little case. It's VERY lightweight, cute color, and it fits my new Canon ELPH 330HS perfectly. It comes with a carrying strap, but I prefer to use the strap connected to my camera. The camera strap easily fits outside of the case zipper.
on March 10, 2012
I freely admit to being a Case Logic fanboy. It's hard not to be, when every time I have a carrying/storage need, there is always a perfect solution that that has a Case Logic label on it.

This item is no different. I have a Panasonic Lumix camera that resides in another Case Logic case with extra pockets, belt loop, etc. which fits my need for that camera perfectly. However, I wanted a smaller, quicker point and shoot, which I found in the Samsung EC-ST65 Digital Camera with 14 MP and 5x Optical Zoom (Indigo Blue)

This is one of the smallest cameras I've had my hands on as it uses a proprietary slimline rechargeable battery instead of AA or even AAA batteries. It also uses a microSD card instead of a regular SD card. So for my needs, All I wanted was a case that I could store the camera safely in. No need for spare battery or card storage and it's so tiny, you can just slip it in your pocket.

I didn't see where they indicate the material used, but it sure feels like the same neoprene used for my Kindle case. No guarantees there, though. You can check out the camera link, above, and compare the size compared to the case and get a better feel for it when I say the my Samsung just fits like the case was tailor make for it. If it weren't for the fact that the material stretches, it might not quire fit.

As for their claim that you can use it for a smart phone...? Um... yeah. I'd really like to see the smart phone that would actually fit.

Anyway, the construction of this case is solid. The stitching is very tight with no unsightly seams. There are twin "beads" of cushioning around the entire interior perimeter so that when the case is zipped up, it provides protection all the way around the edge of your device. The seams also seal together under the zipper so that if this is truly neoprene, gives a water resistant barrier.

One face of the case is about twice as thick as the other and is much stiffer, adding a nice touch of protection for the screen of your device. The zipper pull is rubber coated for ease of use and the wrist strap is about 9" long with a lobster claw clasp that clips onto the "D" ring on the bottom of the case.

For those of you who have experience with Case Logic products, it's worth emphasizing that this particular case is made from an entirely different material than what we're used to seeing from C.L. I admit I was a little put off by the difference, but I'm really glad I went ahead and got it. I couldn't be happier as, like I said, Case Logic comes through again!
on January 30, 2013
I love this case. I have a Canon PowerShot A2300, and I wanted a case for it that I could just easily stick in my purse without much extra bulk.

If you're looking for something with room for extras, then maybe go with something else, but this case is fantastic for my purposes. I also like that one side of the case is more stiff to protect my camera screen.
on March 6, 2014
My wife got a new camera for Christmas and wanted a case to keep it protected in her purse. We didn't want something bulky or with extra storage (since it's in her purse already) just something to keep it from getting scratched up or banged around against things in there. This case is perfect and actually has really good padding considering how compact it is. It is made of a thick neoprene type material. The zipper zips around plenty far to get a good grip on the camera to pull it out. The Canon 330hs fit very snug at first but it actually kind of stretches it a little and the camera goes in nice and smooth now. There are no pockets on the inside for extra battery, cards, etc. but we didn't want that anyway. We have a larger case that we used for our old camera that we can use for times we may need that. I would recommend this case for the 330hs.
I didn't buy this for use solely as a camera case. In fact, I intended to use it as my purse-wallet (cash, ATM/CCs, IDs, phone or ipod, misc scraps of paper/biz cards). I often don't need a full-sized purse, but do need to carry a few essentials, so I like to have something small and light I can grab when I run out of the house. With the hard side, I know my phone/ipod has an extra layer of protection. And, the rest is roomy enough for 10 or so cards/papers.

The wrist strap is nice, for convenience. It is flat and very silky soft. I found it to be too big to be secure, so I looped a knot in it, 2/3 down. Attachments seem secure enough for lightweight cargo. Clip allows for removal and replacement/upgrade, if desired.

The inside is nice, the zipper is fine, the zipper pull is comfortable, handy, and matches the color.

My main problem with this handy and otherwise cute case is the color. I bought the "green". It's really awful (looks like my monitor's rendition of product photo, but a little "darker" & blah). I am normally a fan of teals/aquas/blue-greens/greens/sages and the like and I mostly bought this for the color, but it looked dingy as soon as I took it out of the packaging. It's too "pretty" to be solely utilitarian-looking, and too dingy-looking to be pretty. Plus, within a day or two, it got a small droplet of water splashed on it and it immediately turned dark and now looks like a food stain. Ew.

Comparatively, it is my least favorite looking case and it's almost embarrassing to carry around. Not a pleasant color at all. YMMV, but I'm still on the search for a better-looking one. Size and other functions/features are fine.

In case you are wondering, it fits a 4th generation ipod (with incipio case) and a nokia e72. It is a snug fit on the corners, but after a few gentle caresses, and it's just right.

I rely on reviews to help me make informed buying decisions, I hope this review helped you, too :)
on April 9, 2016
We just bought a new Canon Powershot ELP 170 camera, and this case is just perfect to store it in. It is very lightweight and offers very good protection for the camera. It does not have a lot of room in it, but that is what we wanted. We wanted something small enough to hold just the camera and a couple of extra SD cards. This is perfect.
on February 25, 2014
This case was a suggested "addition" to my purchase of the Canon Powershot camera, and you can't even begin to get the camera in this tiny little case. I was very dissapointed , as it was to be an included with the camera as a gift.
on January 14, 2013
I will confess to ignoring the dimensions and simply ordering this case because it is green, and well, my new camera is green too. I have a Canon SX260HS that I just assumed would fit in here. I can make it fit, albeit ridiculously snug. I'm hoping that if I leave it zipped up over night, it will stretch a bit and I'll be able to use it. So, before ordering, be sure to check the dimensions of your camera and the dimensions of the case.
on November 9, 2013
After reading conflicting reviews on the fit compatibility for my camera (Canon Elph 520), I'm happy to report it's a perfect fit. I've posted 3 pictures for everyone to see for themselves. It's snug enough so the camera doesn't swim around inside the case, and yet not so snug that it's hard to zip. In fact, it's very easy to zip. I also appreciate the half way zip design of the case so my camera strap can stick out (see my photo). I believe the Elph 520 is roughly the same size as the Elph 110 and Elph 320, so this case should work just fine.
review image review image review image