Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Blue|Change

on March 27, 2016
This fits my daughter's camera perfectly. I do wish it had a small pocket on the outside like another case we bought (but, it didn't come in purple). :) I like the strap on this case - makes it easy for her to carry.
on February 11, 2014
The camera I bought this for didn't quite fit but I got lucky and traded out with a camera case I already had so both cameras ended up with cases.
The item is well-made and has nice padding inside but I recommend checking the dimensions of both the case and your camera prior to purchase. The camera I have that fits nicely is the Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Digital ELPH. I suggest looking it up to see the dimensions. Any camera larger than this may not fit.
I do like the 'spongy' feel of the case, which feels similar to neopreen (wetsuit material). The color - well my girls 6 and 8 yo really like it, and it comes with a nice carry strap that can be easily attached/removed.
For the price it is a good value.
on August 30, 2013
Ok, probably more like 4.5 stars as I had to make a minor modification to the case to remove the loop, but I will round the rating up as this case was perfect for what I needed it for and it is very well made!

I was looking for a slip or sleeve like case to hold my iPod Classic. Well, there just aren't many options for this aging device anymore! What few cases available were some snap on type cases that would add bulk to my iPod. I wanted to keep the iPod "naked" and just slip it in to a case when not in use or during transport to prevent the oh-so scratch prone back from getting scratched. This case worked perfectly - it just fits an iPod Classic with no room to spare - so that should give you an idea of size. But because it is such as perfect fit it also remains quite slim and portable too. And the neoprene material and hard screen insert side gives me confidence it will keep my iPod protected very well. The only negative - but fixable - was the metal loop and strap. I didn't need this feature and didn't want a metal loop hanging around to get caught on something. But I was able to easily cut it off and go without.

Very nice case overall and perfect for an iPod Classic!
on September 7, 2012
I purchased this not for a camera but a mobile wifi hotspot device? I looked long and hard to find a product that would protect small Wi-Fi device, fit it well(without leaving extra slack around edges when the device was in the case! I must've purchased at least 3 to 5 different cases(they didn't fit it nicely or that I felt didn't give it a very good level of protection)before coming across this case!
It fits the mifi mobile wifi hot spot devie perfectly!
The case also has one side of has a little piece of thicker plastic( or somthing of the sorts) that is sewin into the neoprene so the it helps protect whatever is in side from drops,bending, getting smashed, etc.
What you are putting a camera, a MiFi(device such as I use it for),or something else about the same size this case is perfect!
It's the perfect marriage between softness, protection, size, and design!
There was a older model of the exact same model which I tried first! ENDED UP RETUNING IT!
Yes, it was a few dollars cheaper but the construction of the new and improved model(The model which this review is about) is worth the 150-200 pennys extra! The older model didn't have the added protectiveness
on July 29, 2014
Definitely keeps my camera safe from harm, but it could be used for a smartphone also! It comes in several colors, but this one happened to be the one for me! The fabric is thick and cushiony! You don't have to struggle to get the camera out of the case once unzippered, but you also don't feel as you are going to drop it! The wrist sling is a plus.
on December 6, 2013
great, small profile with one harder side to protect...well, frankly I can't decide if it should protect the screen or the shutter, but whichever way I put the camera in it will protect one side better than the other. since it is in my cargo pocket all the time, I put the softer side to my leg.
For me it is less of a question of protecting from hits than it is about keeping the camera clean and dust free.
Fits a Canon PowerShot A4000IS perfectly
on October 13, 2013
I ordered this camera for my Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS 16.1. It fits perfect and is not bulky at all. When it was accidentally thrown out with the trash, I ordered a replacement. Great quality, especially for the price.

Two things I would change:
1. I wish there was a tiny pocket for an extra battery as I pretty much always need to carry one.
2. I wish it came with a strap to hang it around your neck--although my husband disagrees with me on this.
on April 12, 2014
This case is a great one if you have a pocket size camera. One side is reinforced to protect your compact camera screens from eventual shocks. A useful strap is included and it seems there are many colors available but I picked the blue to match with my new blue camera, which does not but after all I do not care.
on November 24, 2012
I wish it was a little wider or bulged on one side. I put my Kodak EasyShare in upside down though (so the side with the hard plastic in between the fabric layers protects the screen) and it gets the job done.

The product is what it is, and is as shown. I'm not going to knock it for not having an extra storage pouch or anything because it never said it did. Ultimately it is what I want, something I can fit in my pocket. If it was more bulky that wouldn't be the case and it wouldn't serve it's purpose.

Would it be nice if it was specifically crafted for my camera? You bet. But those were out there, cost much more, and isn't what I ordered. For the price, there is no room for complaint.
on January 6, 2014
Exactly what I ordered
If it's the camera perfectly gives minimal protection which is what I wanted and it even has a holder for you to hang from your purse or from your backpack or whatever else you may be carrying it in
Will probably fit most basic Canon cameras or other cameras this size can't really go wrong especially for the price