5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit
The case is snug and compact. I was able to fit my Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS into this. There isn't enough room to put something else put all I really needed it for was for my camera.
Published on February 7, 2012 by Stairwaytotheskies

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice LITTLE Case...too small for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8
Recieved this case today. I'll admit, I really went with this case because I liked the color...I did measure my camera and hoped it would fit but its just too tight a fit. I have the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8.
Published on October 5, 2012 by Carolyn16

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars too tiny, February 25, 2014
This case was a suggested "addition" to my purchase of the Canon Powershot camera, and you can't even begin to get the camera in this tiny little case. I was very dissapointed , as it was to be an included with the camera as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and Foamy, December 27, 2013
It works for what it needs to do. I use pink to reaffirm to the public that I am masculine enough to adorn my own personal belongings with hues of pinks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Case Logic UNZB-202 Compact Camera Case (Blue) (Electronics)
This is a cute case. I bought it to carry my Canon Powershot and it was the perfect size. It's soft on the inside so you do not have to worry about it scratching your screen.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, but too small for my camera, September 3, 2013
My camera didn't fit in it, even though this is what was recommended for the camera I bought - Canon PowerShot SX260 HS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little padded case, February 18, 2013
Case fit my small point and shoot camera perfectly. Case also has an LCD screen protection side that has a bit more rigidity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, February 14, 2013
As seen on the pictures. Just what I expected. Case Logic had never let me down to date. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my cam Canon PowerShot A2300, February 13, 2013
this case work perfect size for my camera, the material is stronger, protects the cam and everything work nice, happy with that

5.0 out of 5 stars The color is great with my new blue camera., February 9, 2013
This camera case fits my Power shot A2300 16.0 MP Digital Camera perfectly. Not bulky. Fits in my fanny pack for traveling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute case, but a bit too small for my camera, January 14, 2013
I will confess to ignoring the dimensions and simply ordering this case because it is green, and well, my new camera is green too. I have a Canon SX260HS that I just assumed would fit in here. I can make it fit, albeit ridiculously snug. I'm hoping that if I leave it zipped up over night, it will stretch a bit and I'll be able to use it. So, before ordering, be sure to check the dimensions of your camera and the dimensions of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, November 25, 2012
This camera case is a very nice blue color and has protected my digital camera well as I carry it in my purse!

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

Case Logic UNZB-202 Compact Camera Case (Blue)
$17.99