Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 16, 2011
I received a Flip last Christmas and had the worst time finding a case for it. I found this Case Logic neoprene case and it works better than any other case I have bought and returned. I like that the case is soft but also has a front panel (or is it back panel) to protect the screen on my Flip. If you have a Flip, this case is perfect for it.
on August 8, 2012
I own one of there cases for my other Sony Pocket Camera WX10 and it is a perfect fit. So I bought this one for my new Sony RX100. This is a great case - smooth neoprine and great zipper quality. There is about one finger extra length but this case was not made for the Sony RX10. However it is the best case on the market yet.
review image review image review image
on August 21, 2014
I am only giving this product 3 stars because it did not fit the small video camera that I ordered it for so I am not able to really tell how it rates for storing a product. It seems to be alright for storage purposes but I will have to find something to fit in it.
on January 11, 2013
This case holds a Samsung 150 camera fine and has a hard back on it to protect the viewing screen. When you have a rechargeable battery pack and a high capacity memory card in the camera all you need to take with you is the charging cable. The neoprene (wet suit material) also is good for extra protection from the elements. A must buy.
on December 31, 2013
Fits well and looks good with quality manufacturing. I you have a digital camera that fits this case, this is a great and protective place to keep and store it! I got a Nikon COOLPIX S3500 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 7x Zoom along with this case. Excellent price too.
on December 21, 2011
This case is perfect for my Flip camera. It's got a hard shell on one side to protect the lens and it fits perfectly. I've got a Case Logic case for my point and shoot and I'm happy they make one for video cameras as well.
on December 2, 2013
Nice little case. I like that one side is a little stiff, to protect the screen. Using for Nikon Coolpix, a little small for that.
on January 9, 2014
I bought one of these cases for myself about a year ago for my Flip video camera. I really like it so I bought one for my daughter for her Flip. It is very well made and is a very nice case.
on January 21, 2014
I can use it for many items, camera, cell phone, eye glasses! the size is good for many things although not perfect for any of those, but still, I'm happy I have it.
on February 20, 2012
My wife needed a case to keep her case protected in her purse. This case looks great and doesn't take up a lot of space. Great for pocket video cameras.