Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 12, 2009
I love this carrying case. It is very pink and girly, exactly what I was searching for. One feature that I do not recall reading when I purchased the item is that one of the sides has a 'screen protector', basically a sheet of thick plastic running the length of one of the sides of the case. I like this because it gives me the extra security that the screen will not be cracked when I have the case in a backpack or purse.
on July 13, 2010
If anyone else is wondering, this case fits the Canon SD1300IS (and similar models of the same generation) like the proverbial glove. On the inside, one side has an embedded hard board to protect the lcd screen against sharp impacts. If you place the camera into the case in the correct orientation, the wrist strap of the canon goes out the zippered end and makes for a great carry strap. No need for the included clip-on strap which we found added extra bulk. Overall, great padding and protection for the price... plus, it fits! Oh, you won't be able to fit an extra battery or memory card. My wife carries her camera in this case all the time now in her handbag.
on June 22, 2011
Just got this case for my new Canon ELPH 300 hs. Fits perfect and has a soft but re-enforced side to protect the screen. Inside is soft and won't scratch anything. Also, got the argoyle one with the red and matches the red camera perfect if that matters to you. Only problem is that when you put the camera in so the screen faces the re-enforced side, the strap attached to the camera is on the opposite side of the case zipper. Your choices are to zip the strap up in the case and use the strap that comes with the case or put the camera in upside-down so the screen still faces the right side and just use the camera strap. I'm not a fan of the form factor with the strap zipped up in the case so i think i'll go with the upside-down option. No exta pockets or anything but if you want a case that fits the camera like it was made for it, this is the one!
on April 2, 2013
To be honest, the item was delivered too too early, which I'm thankful for, but the item didn't look as it was pictured on the amazon page; it looks so cheap and wasn't worth this amount of money, I wouldn't buy it for more than $3.
This is my first time dealing with them, they delivered the item fast, and I mean faster than I expected it, thanks to them again.
on September 1, 2013
First off, it won't hold any camera I know of (way too small), but that's not why I bought it. I bought it for holding my flash drives that I carry back and forth to work in my briefcase, and it works great and adds a little style.
VINE VOICEon January 17, 2013
I love this little case. It is a perfect fit for the Nikon Coolpix camera. The camera is well-protected. The case is very well-made and there are a number of choices for fabric and color. Very reasonably priced and perfect for what I needed.
on January 22, 2010
We got this camera case for my daughter's 9th birthday, along with a Nikon Coolpix. It's a perfect fit! The plastic insert on the one side is a great addition - so the screen on the camera stays safe. It's very cute, and the color is great.
on January 20, 2012
I bought this for my daughter with a new canon powershot and it fit perfectly, nice and smooth inside for the LCD and just a good looking case. You can leave the strap hanging out and zip up to it for its own handle. (or use the one supplied)
It says there is an LCD protector but we could not find one, so we assume it means the soft inside area acts as one.
on June 22, 2012
The case fits my Canon Powershot 100 just fine, and some inside padding is an extra bonus to protect the screen. I'm not crazy about the crooked stitching of the material, but hey, it's just a camera case and it was on sale. The clip seems sturdy, and zipper secure.
on May 16, 2012
The case is great. One of the sides has a hard surface to protect the camera's screen. What is missed is a small pocket where you can put an extra SD card, but it's OK. A Lumix DMC-ZS20 fits with a little effort (you have to strech it a little to have extra space).