Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on February 4, 2011
I got one of these for my 10'' HP netbook and really like it. The fit and finish are excellent, and it offers just the right amount of protection that I need without being too bulky.

Both the secondary pocket and carrying handles are both useful and well-executed features.

I will probably be purchasing the 12'' version to protect my brand new Google Chrome Cr-48 Notebook.
on September 18, 2014
Good bag - I where these bags out - used daily
on October 20, 2014
Fast Shipping
Would buy again from them
on November 30, 2010
This is great for my HP Mini 210. I can put it inside a backpack or other bag or hold separate with the handle. The pocket is just the right size for the power cord and mouse. The only think I didn't like about it was that it stank like off-gassing plastic for about a week after I got it (I put it on my porch to air out).
on December 2, 2010
Si realmente quieres proteger tu equipo y mantener la maniobrabilidad, te lo recomiendo, es muy practico y ofrece muy buena protección contra golpes o caídas.

If you really want to protect your computer and keep the maneuverability, I suggest, is very practical and offers very good protection against bumps or drops
Well cute the purse, one cuchitura, loved
on January 1, 2015
Purchased to carry my IPAD. Perfect fit
on December 31, 2014
Nice case. Holds tablet, pens and more.
on November 5, 2010
I purchased this for my iPad, and it works great. The zippered pocket holds a USB cable, a charger and my iphone.

When I travel I like to have extra protection for my devices. This case is inexpensive and well made. With free 2 day prime shipping I don't know how Amazon does it. What a great deal!
on October 19, 2010
This case is great size but it has a really strong smell from the fabric. I thought after it was out in the air the smell would go away but it hasn't. I wouldn't buy this again.