5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match for the Eee PC 1000
I already have and very much like a slightly-larger version of this for my Dell Latitude D620 computer at work, so this was an easy purchase decision. My Eee PC 1000 already came with a similar neoprene case, but a big too big for the computer alone, yet not big enough to also hold the AC adapter and a mouse, plus no way to keep them from scratching the computer if I'd...
Published on September 23, 2008 by Man in the Middle

3.0 out of 5 stars Red cover inside stains cable and charger
I like the design, it's a pretty tiny case. I bought it following a recomendation for my Lenovo S10 that looks awesome in white color. So what I can not accept at first, is that the red cover inside the sleeve stains the charguer and cables that ARE WHITE. CASE LOGIC MUST HAVE TO CORRECT THIS SITUATION.

If you have a black or dark netbook you'll never realize...
Published on February 26, 2009 by Scotiabank

‹ Previous | 1 2 367 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Netboook Case!, July 17, 2009
Just purchased the LNEO-10 black case as shown. I searched near and far for a decent case. It claims to fit netbooks from 7-10inch in size. I was hoping it would fit my newly purchased Toshiba NB205. Its batter sticks out slightly from the back of the frame. Overall my netbook has a 10.1inch screen.

The case fits my Toshiba snug with no issues! I love the fact that it has handles. I find this far more practical for carrying then to just have a case with no handles that I could end up dropping by accident.

Only downfall is that the zipper pocket on the front is a bit small. Some folks have mentioned fitting in their a/c adapter. I'm not going to bother putting mine in there as I feel it makes it much too bulky. The zipper will be great for throwing in a CD or thumbdrive perhaps. That is what I realistically see myself using it for.

Overall I highly recommend this case! With the price and look, it can't be beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag For The Acer!!, January 6, 2009
Wendy M. (Charleston, SC USA) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect bag for my daughter's Acer computer. It fits perfectly and has a front zipped pocket for carrying cords. The neoprene fabric is an excellent, protective cushion for the computer, especially if she puts it in her bookbag for school. The handles make it portable, and if you want it in a brief case or pocketbook, it will fit there too. The bag is stylish - it does not look "fuddy duddy." I wish it came in more colors - I also got an Acer for Christmas, but I did not want the same color bag - it could get confusing!

I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars This case holds the Toshiba NB205 Netbook with its extended battery, September 28, 2009
Many of the netbooks are essentially the same size when it comes to cases to put them in, but the Toshiba NB205's battery pack protrudes beyond the typical dimmensions. This case will accomodate it. The zippered accessory pouch on the side is not handy at all for things like the power converter and cords, but will handle small items like memory cards and thumb drives.

5.0 out of 5 stars LNEO-10, February 7, 2009
Fantastic bag for the Samsung NC-10. I carry the NC-10, wireless mouse, and power supply with no problems. I would have liked the pocket to extend the entire length of the case but otherwise, a great buy and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for the Asus Transformer with dock, June 6, 2011
theparanoid (pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great case for the Asus Transformer with optional keyboard dock.

I carry mine in this case. The pocket fits the AC power adapter, usb cable and usb 3.0 Extension cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Asus EEE Pad Transformer, May 10, 2011
I bought this to go with my Asus Eee Pad Transformer and it is a perfect fit. The Eee Pad and Keyboard Dock couldn't fit any better. It's like this case was made for the tablet/keyboard combination. Plus there's still room in the front pocket for the power supply.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful zippered pocket. This case fits a Dell Mini 10 with 6 cell battery well., August 19, 2009
A few things to add to what's here already:

- This case has the pocket only on one side, not both. The pocket has a zipper on one end and is sealed closed on the other. So it's actually a useful pocket - I thought it might be open on both ends. Of course, it might be more useful if the pocket was the full size of the case and had some smaller pockets inside.

It's big enough to hold a small netbook-sized power brick / cord, though of course there would be a big bump there.

- The case is big enough to easily fit a Dell Mini 10 with the 6 cell battery. It's not a tight fit, but not too loose either. Just about right in my opinion.

- It's a neoprene (squishy rubber) case, so it's designed to be compact, and to protect the computer from scratches, but not from bumps or drops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, but don't get it for iPad, November 28, 2011
The product was shipped quickly and a very good case for a netbook. With soft padding, cord storage and handles, it's ideal for the small netbook that you may have.

If you are buying this item for your iPad (like I was intending to) do not buy it. The case fits the iPad, yes, but it does not fit it snugly or securely. My iPad still moves around in the case as it could fit maybe 2-3 more iPads inside.

Bottom line: Good product for netbooks or other tablet devices, but not good for iPad due to it being much larger than the iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Acer 150 AOD, June 7, 2009
I don't usually take the time to do this, but since when researching a case I found lots of instances wherein people bought a case alleged to fit certain netbooks then found them not to fit so well, I thought my feedback might prove useful to someone. In a nutshell this case is a perfect fit for my Acer 150 AOD with the six cell battery. The machine fits right in as well as could be desired, and the outside pocket, while small, is just perfect for holding the ac adapter and a small USB mouse. Great piece of gear and good workmanship as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for my Acer Aspire One, December 15, 2009
I bought this for use with my Acer Aspire One 11.6" netbook. Even though it's sized for smaller laptops the Aspire One fits perfectly even with the larger battery. The outside pocket works well for my power cord with plenty of room for an extra usb cable. The zippers are sturdy and the pulls feel nice and are easy to use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 367 | Next ›