Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 7-Inch to 10-Inch|Color: Black|Change

on February 2, 2010
I have to say, I was hesitant on getting this sleeve, for that some said it would fit the 15.4 inch laptops, and some 16's. I ordered this one, got in the mail just recently, tried it out, and it fits my Dell Studio XPS 16 (w/ the 16 inch screen) like a GLOVE!!! I LOVE the fact that on one side of it is lined with suede, so removing it makes it very easy!!! I feel confident now that I don't have to worry about leaving my computer somewhere, or have it collect dust, since I'm deployed out in Afghanistan at the moment. The zipper felt good, wasn't flimsy or anything, it should last as long as I keep the computer.

Also, I had ordered an OGIO Politan Pack just recently, and wasn't sure if the Sleeve with my laptop inside of it would fit, but sure enough it did!!! Not only am I happy with the purchase, but at the fact that sleeve fits PERFECTLY within the OGIO Politan Backpack!! So if it fits my 16inch XPS without any issues, any 15.4 inch laptop SHOULD fit in here as well...
55 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2010
I was looking for a basic sleeve to protect my iPad and Apple wireless keyboard while stowed inside my backpack. This case fit the bill perfectly. Additionally, the quality of design, materials, and construction FAR exceeded my expectations considering what I paid (under $15).

General comments:
Basic sleeve design for a netbook or iPad, as advertised. The construction is high quality, especially for the price. The material feels sturdy in hand, but is exceptionally light. Both sides of the sleeve are padded (neither side is rigid). The interior surface is smooth nylon. The interior portion of the zipper is protected from contents by a lip of fabric which, by its design, does NOT get caught up in the zipper. The zipper itself runs from the top left corner of the sleeve all the way down the right side of the sleeve, giving you the flexibility to only open the sleeve from the top or open it up more widely. Accented patches at the bottom and front center are a nice touch, providing good grip points.

iPad specific:
Bought the sleeve to house my iPad. Was despairing because I could not find a simple case to house both my iPad and my Apple wireless keyboard. Thought I would be forced to leave the sleeve open at the top with the keyboard sticking out. To my surprise, the iPad AND keyboard fit nicely together in the sleeve. The keyboard takes up the maximum height of the case, but the zipper closes nicely without being forced or rubbing, even with the iPad inside also.
on April 21, 2010
My iPad is in an Apple iPad case but I need a little more protection when it is in my backpack for traveling. Most so called iPad sleeves are expensive so I bought this thing, it fits well and it is cheap. Quite happy with this.
on May 21, 2011
By far the best made and cheapest (even after overnight delivery) sleeve available to fit the Asus Transformer. It's about 1/2 inch large on length, and an inch or so on width. So, the tablet slides a small bit, but not enough to be a nuisance.

I'm sure someone will come out with a decent portfolio-type case -- the Asus-branded case has uniformly terrible reviews -- but in the meantime this thing provides enough padding and cover so I'm not afraid of toting around my new toy.
on March 6, 2009
This fits my 16 inch Toshiba perfectly. The material is high quality, and it seems to have been assembled perfectly. The zipper glides smoothly, and Amazon is offering the case at a reasonable price. I would easily make this buying decision again.
on June 21, 2010
I bought this case over the other neoprene cases available from Caselogic, though it was the purchase of another neoprene case as a gift that turned me on to the Caselogic laptop sleeves. I opted for this model because of the tougher fabric from which it is made and because it is more padded.

The case is very solid. As others have noted, the small accent patches of softer suede-like material on the ends make it much easier to grip the case, and the case provides very good protection for a laptop.

Despite the benefits of the padding, it is also, perhaps, the case's biggest drawback. It is quite thick in comparison the neoprene cases against which it might be compared. But since it has no external pockets, that thickness comes with no capacity to carry the accessories--like a laptop charger or earbud headphones, etc--you might need if you intend to use this case as your primary means of transporting your laptop. I use this case, in its 14" size, primarily to protect my laptop when I carry it in my larger briefcase to prevent my computer from sliding around or getting damaged by pens and the like in my larger bag. It is excellent in this capacity, and also serves me well when I go on quick errands where I know I won't be needing to plug in my laptop and don't want to carry my whole briefcase.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the case. It does its job well, and I don't mind the slightly larger size because I appreciate the extra padding and protection--the reason I bought the case in the first place.
on February 11, 2015
Durable construction, good padding, top-loading for backpack, excellent warranty.

Perfect fit for Acer Aspire E 14 E5-471P-56RF 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Piano Black) (13.6" x 9.8" x 1.3").

I am also using this with a hardshell Pelican 1090 laptop case in this manner:
1. Acer Aspire E5-471P-56RF fits inside the Case Logic VLS-114 sleeve (perfect fit) for soft protection (such as backpack);
2. Case Logic VLS-114 then fits inside Pelican 1090 hardshell laptop case (perfect fit) for hard protection (rain, rugged commuting, airports).
on December 27, 2009
*note: edited review two weeks after purchase* This is a very comfortable and compact case and build quality is excellent. It would be my favorite case if not for two things:
1) My 10.1" Aspire One with the larger 6-cell battery pack *BARELY* fits. It's a very tight squeeze and the zipper takes some effort to get it to close around the corners.
2) No room for extras. It's a real stretch to get any extras in the case. I cannot zip it closed if I put the power cord, mouse, etc in this same case.

This is a sturdy, well padded and very protective case. If you need to carry extras with it, choose something larger.
on April 23, 2015
Purchased this case for my 14 inch Dell Latitude E7440 and it fits perfectly. The laptop has half inch room inside the case all around. Very well made. My laptop is slim but if you have a 13.5 Mac book bro it will also fit fine. I will give this product 10/10. Excellent price and excellent built quality. I hope this review was helpful.
on September 27, 2009
This fits my 16" HP laptop perfectly; it prevents scratches and wares when I place it in my bookbag. This cover is really nice.